Community > Posts By > MzCat73

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/25/11 10:36 AM
so yes basically i give up on LOVE, it's not for everyone obviously! can't try anymore.

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/25/11 10:35 AM
i'm done, it's obvious how he feels about me....so i'm done! :cry: :cry:

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/25/11 10:23 AM

Yep buddy, if it hasn't happened by now, or not gonna happen, what's the use???????? Just not for me, as bad as i want it, just not for me. Love hurts too bad, too many games, too many lies, too many cheaters... so i feel i should just go out and be a 'get around girl', might as well...everyone else is doing it, just don't want to feel anything.
Sometimes its a better option to give up! Or are you just waitin for your prince charmin to come ridin on his horse n pick you up?

Your fed of what? .....Jerks? Being single? Or Are you afraid of love?

Well, if you cant take what life has to offer then you should better give up.! Oh n I see peeps are sayin you should be patient n i guess you had enough waiting.

Wakeup, look around yourself n you may actually figure it out n get outta these nasty thoughts.

Now, go find a date. Atleast try rather wonderin when will you find a nice guy.

AMEN AMEN!!

no wants to date me.....some men are just wayyyyyyyy too young or way toooooooooooo old and ugly. sorry to say that, but some ppl should know that if i don't respond....it's because of those reasons.

i'm just tired tryn with this one guy i was talking to, plus if i go to talk to someone else....they are fake! they might talk all the good stuff, but they see a pic of me.........and take off running. or something got them running, maybe it's because i'm too real and they want to play. too old for that.

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/24/11 10:22 PM

You deserve much better. You deserve someone that is all there and knows how to treat you right. He probably will be bothered when you move on, but then again he may be too busy boozing and doping to realize what actually happened.

wow...u hit that dead on the nail! but what he does was there before me and will be there after i'm gone. sad to say! oh well......

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/24/11 10:03 PM

Pretty much, the whole "I care for you, but I can't be with you" line is normally standard for "I wanna go bang someone else, and hopefully you won't, so when I am done banging that other person, you will take me back". I mean, let's be honest. Men and women use this line to basically (1) make it appear that they are letting you down easily, and (2) they don't feel bad cause hey, they were honest, and hey...they just wanna bang someone else.

Sad to say that this is so common in today's world. We are such a self centered society that we want what we want, and we don't care who we hurt. Yes, if he doesn't want to be with you, then he did the right thing in saying so. But why not just say, "I care, but we don't work. And I want to go out with someone else."? Cause that is just too hard right? Or, I guess it could be worse. You could have gotten it through a text.

"Hi. Me decided to break up wit u. Me luv u long time, but want 2 bang other girl. Peace out!" Hmmmmm. Harsh huh? Sadly, this sort of text is very common these days. Anyways, bottom line, your better off and he will probably get the clap.

that's more like what he meant, because to be truthful, both of us we don't work together, because both of us have a temper. his gets to the point where he almost want to get physical. so yea, he care but we can never be together.

really when he said, i don't want to be with u anymore, he probably had his beer and puff puff in him. but he still call and hold a convo sometimes. so he tryna string me along to see if i'ma change. but i shouldn't have to lower my standards so low down where he at, basically beneath the ground. just not enough love there, and i can tell. but if i was to really, REALLY move on....he'd probably have a little problem excepted that. idk

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/24/11 09:32 PM

When someone u love and someone u thought loved u says: I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!!!

Can someone explain what this MIGHT mean??? Or am i having a oops slaphead moment? I mean, if someone can't stop thinkn bout u, why would they say they don't want u anymore? One or the other got to be a lie!!! HELP....... whoa

It means they're a ******* ******. I wouldn't give it much thought, those kind are not worth it, move on to someone better. flowerforyou

they're a what????

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/24/11 09:30 PM

Well he says he cares, but can't be with me! That makes it a little more plainer for me to understand. Oh well......next!!!

It's good you are being so strong about this. I've been told that before, but I didn't really bounce back very quickly. But it's taught me a lot.

I'm sorry to hear that, though.

i'm not as strong as ya think, i'm depressed and mad all the time. i know i have to let go in my heart, and it would help if i had another man to get involved with. but that's not the way to be, although that would ease the pain. my heart's gonna turn stone one of these days. :cry:

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/24/11 09:29 PM
Edited by MzCat73 on Fri 06/24/11 09:29 PM

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/24/11 09:10 PM
Well he says he cares, but can't be with me! That makes it a little more plainer for me to understand. Oh well......next!!!

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/24/11 09:05 PM

Iv been single since i broke with my ex a year and a half ago and its not like i dont want a relationship coz i do its just since my last one ended i lost all my self confidance and a part of my heart, I duno what to do anymore i wana date again but as soon as i get close i go all shy and push people away :(

i know how ya feel! i'm sick of being single too, lonely, and frustrated. i take things out on ppl because of my unhappiness. so i know what it's like. i even got two sons, and that ain't getn it, cause they be cutn up terrible, that don't help.

so just know, u are not by urself in this! sad2

MzCat73's photo
Thu 06/23/11 02:15 PM
cute :laughing:

MzCat73's photo
Thu 06/23/11 12:56 PM
just called the doc for both my children fro other reasons, poor things broke out in something, smh.

but i'ma sure talk to the doc about referring him to the urologist.

MzCat73's photo
Thu 06/23/11 12:36 PM

He may need to see a urologist! Could have weak sphincter muscles or a pinched nerve to where he doesn't feel the sensation! I had an issue with accidents growing up & found out a sphincter muscle in my bladder was weak! The only meds that helped it were seriously harsh anti-depressants that made me a zombie! I flushed them and did exercises to help strengthen those muscles.

OH WOW....... indifferent indifferent I'M CALLING THE DOCTOR!!! THX

MzCat73's photo
Thu 06/23/11 12:33 PM

all of that you said you did is wrong, you should try giving him atention and talk to him as often as you can, take him out to places with him, things you can do, mother and son time, and ask for his father to do the same, all your son wants is atention and someone to talk with...

WOW thanks. As far as his father, that's a dead stick, because he takes em out places, but it's with the other brothers. he got a kid with her and she got another one also. so when my kids go over there, it's 4 of em. Now maybe i can do that, since it's just me him, and his older bro here with me.

MzCat73's photo
Thu 06/23/11 11:35 AM
My youngest son is almost 8 and still using it on himself, and i'm not talking bout thru the night. He still does that sometimes, but i'm saying thru the day time, number 1 and number 2. The boy is VERY smart, gets As and Bs in school, figures out how to do things on his own, such as in video games and other things. All i can figure out what's wrong is, that me and his dad split and his dad married one of his half brothers' mom. Nothing is helping.......i've tried talking, whipping, everything. NOTHING IS HELPING, his dad even prays about it, THIS BOY STILL DOES IT. I take away things that he likes to do, he still does it. HELP................frustrated frustrated what

MzCat73's photo
Thu 06/23/11 09:39 AM

Same thing happened to me.I had some man message me to and asked me if,I would marry him? I just ignored him and I didn't respond.noway shocked

rofl rofl laugh them lames.....do they really think we gonna fall for that mess. smh

MzCat73's photo
Thu 06/23/11 07:29 AM

Then yes, it sounds like he's telling you he's not into you anymore. Sorry to hear that.

ok thx :cry:

MzCat73's photo
Thu 06/23/11 07:19 AM
Edited by MzCat73 on Thu 06/23/11 07:30 AM

When someone u love and someone u thought loved u says: I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!!!

Can someone explain what this MIGHT mean??? Or am i having a oops slaphead moment? I mean, if someone can't stop thinkn bout u, why would they say they don't want u anymore? One or the other got to be a lie!!! HELP....... whoa

Maybe things aren't working out? Maybe they need a break? It's hard to tell from the context of your post.

i know, sorry bout that. i was also on an itching pill last night that had me whoozie lol.

but the thing is....we been on and off since november, so i guess he just cares for me, but don't want to be with me anymore. i'm not PASSIVE enough. plus, i think, dude just got his hair redone, so he might think he has a chance with other females too. that's just my opinion........but if that's what he wants, i will back off. no need in tryn for someone that don't love u, right??

MzCat73's photo
Thu 06/23/11 07:07 AM

People are generally never satisfied. They are always looking for whats next and new. They always seem to forget about the yesterday.

He sounds like a high flyer to me. They don't ground easily.

Do what feels right in your heart, and that's all you can do :) flowerforyou

yea, thx brokenheart

Aww, cheer up! happy

When it comes to boy friend trouble. I'm not the best person for advise.

My mum would certify that for you laugh

Don't listen too me. Listen to your heart. Only you know what is real, and what is not.

I just talk way too much sometimes! @_@ laugh

ur ok lol.....that made me smile! smile2

MzCat73's photo
Thu 06/23/11 05:57 AM

People are generally never satisfied. They are always looking for whats next and new. They always seem to forget about the yesterday.

He sounds like a high flyer to me. They don't ground easily.

Do what feels right in your heart, and that's all you can do :) flowerforyou

yea, thx brokenheart

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 13 14