Community > Posts By > MzCat73

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 06:07 AM

Wow three... they werent all all stoped becaouse ex boyfriends were they? you know you can restrict people from your profile prety easely, so theirs really no need to close them if that is if you wanted to ceep a facebook act open.

had different ones at different times, but i opened back all up for playing cityville lol

but i needed a break from facebook anyway, i guess i coulda sit dormant for a while. i didn't want him seeing any pics of me or anything...no priviledges for him.

You know you don't have to deactivate your facebook in order for certain people not to see pictures, right? Just set your privacy settings so only certain people/groups can see them.

yes, i know all about it. i just didn't want him seeing me AT ALL on there, without me deleting him, ya see!!! bigsmile

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 05:24 AM
i know i spelled that wrong, but u know what i mean LOL

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 05:23 AM

Wow three... they werent all all stoped becaouse ex boyfriends were they? you know you can restrict people from your profile prety easely, so theirs really no need to close them if that is if you wanted to ceep a facebook act open.

had different ones at different times, but i opened back all up for playing cityville lol

but i needed a break from facebook anyway, i guess i coulda sit dormant for a while. i didn't want him seeing any pics of me or anything...no priviledges for him.

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 08:44 PM
i got three that i had got over time and reactivated em, but right now i deactivated all of em, so i wouldn't have to see my ex. don't know when i'll get back on.

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 07:51 PM
:cry: tears

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 07:35 PM
don't have that...all i have is on here and games to play right now. tv gets boring at times. maybe i should just get some rest.

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 07:29 PM
Darnit.....will this feeling go away? I'm so freakn lonely, needing a man to curl up with! kids left with their dad, now i'm just HERE!!! :cry: :cry: sad

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 07:26 PM

oh my that's too much, u might as well faurenheht however u spell it LOL. jk bigsmile

<<<<< switches back to 20W50 castrol with a dab of Mobil1

rofl rofl rofl scared

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 07:25 PM
shades

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 07:03 PM

Ooo..fried catfish sounds YUMMY! drool

I made eggplant parmagiana!

i find that to be ironic, LOL i was watching Dante's Peak, and that lady said the same thing on there LOL.

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 06:57 PM
sick ill ill

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 06:14 PM

well it hasn't happened yet. lol

had someone kinda crazy about me, but he wasn't worth two cents LITERALLY. but it is what it is. some ppl aren't just meant to be with anyone.

oops oops oops

Come on sister, step up that pace! You know you ain't gonna give up on love. Your either gonna walk right back in that same door you just came out of or your going to get up the courage to love yourself the way you deserve. And right now your not doing that cause your focused on the bad. Now you can stay focused on that negative spin that so many women stay trapped in cause they feel like there is no love for them (real love) and yet you know there's a whole world out there waiting to open up to you.

You act like you have a need to act fast so why are you moving so slow to get rid of the bad? The bad in your mind is going to choke the life out of that little heart of yours. We can be a part of loving you into a new place but only if your going to step up that pace with us.

LOL i was saying OOPS at how i worded that last sentence lol whoa

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 06:12 PM

Hotdog with chili and a little bit of potato salad...diet pepsi :smile:

mmmmm bigsmile

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 05:18 PM
glasses shades

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 05:16 PM
smokin

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:57 PM
AND THIS IS WHAT I GO BACK AND FIND LOOKN AT MY PROFILE: 27 year old male from Abuja, Nigeria

WELL GOLLYYYYYY........i'm 11 years older than this man in a suit, with his jacket hangn over his arm. smokin

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:53 PM
rofl

anything u can do, i can do better, i can do anything better than u. LOLOL had to think of something.bigsmile

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:48 PM
scared oh my

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:47 PM

oh, well i never seen an american do that. even on other sites, no american or any other country came at me like that. just those three that i mentioned above. that i can remember.

I've had a number of men that indicated in their profiles that they're from the US who did the same thing. Every country has them. It's not exclusive in just one, two or three countries.

aww ok well i haven't came across any americans who say: I WANNA MARRY U....right after they look at my profile lol. idk that just irks me that ppl think we that dumb to fall for it. lol frustrated slaphead

One major clue is that the scammers will generally try to get you off-site as soon as possible. They will try to get you to message them through Yahoo most of the time (although I have seen MSN, too). It's basically a tell, because we have e-mail and IM right here on the site, so, if they're legit, then there's no need to go off-site right away (or at all).

oh wow. indifferent i think i have noticed a few of those at one point in time. noway

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:45 PM
:thumbsup: shades

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 13 14