Community > Posts By > MzCat73

MzCat73's photo
Sun 07/03/11 07:13 AM

Yep buddy, if it hasn't happened by now, or not gonna happen, what's the use???????? Just not for me, as bad as i want it, just not for me. Love hurts too bad, too many games, too many lies, too many cheaters... so i feel i should just go out and be a 'get around girl', might as well...everyone else is doing it, just don't want to feel anything.

Hey, I am sitting in a same situation here but with woman laugh .
I have been member in many sites but no one is serious or are having seriously intentions. Just ended a membership one one of the sites because these members just ignored me but not answering on any messages I sent and some didn´t even care to read my profile.

I hope you find him you are looking for.......

yea, and on some of these sites, ya get on a forum and some of the members be hating and just down right rude. there was no one really interested on any of the ones i been on either. the one i just deleted not too long ago, met someone, talked on the phone, became friends on FB...and i'm assuming bcuz he seen a body pic........he bounced. i'm assuming that was the problem.

so yea, no one is serious anymore on any of these. that's sad.

MzCat73's photo
Sun 07/03/11 04:00 AM

For some reason I doubt that you are unwanted. flowerforyou

no one wants me right now!!! now maybe on the internet, somebody might try to holla, but not in real life.

I hear you, I'm in the same boat. Nobody wants me, they want some non-existent alternate-universe version of me that cares about nothing other than booze and babies.

We need to get comfortable with the idea that there is MORE to life than being an adjunct to another person....

yea ur right...i just haven't got to that point yet. but what are u suppose to do if u have no one, other than ur kids and fam, feels like God isn't there, although i know he is. and i know he removed this situation all for my good. it just hurts like heck.

I understand. I don't have any family, no real-life friends, and there isn't anybody in the world I can turn to for help. I have to deal with this thing all by myself, and I'm OK with that. In some sort of perverse way, I actually think it's better to have to do it like this. It forces me to deal with reality instead of delusions. I can't sit around and wait for anyone else to step in and do anything for me.

flowerforyou flowers

MzCat73's photo
Sun 07/03/11 03:58 AM

Some times we do have to hand things over to God and let him handle it. It's times like this that bring us closer to God.

ain't that the truth. :thumbsup:

MzCat73's photo
Sun 07/03/11 03:57 AM

actually i'm jammin out to "got to give it up"right now as i'm typing this and about to click on the post reply thingy and the edit reply now cause i misspelled actuallyrant

:laughing: lol ur funny

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 08:26 PM

There are all types of dating sites online

for the elite, for the rich, for interracial, for booty calls, for asians, for latinas, for phillipine, for over forty, for college students,,,etc,,,

where is the dating site for 'nice guys'? Im working on it as we speak, I never imagined it would be so hard to find even one....

until then,, NICE GUYS,, where are you at? Post your story and be counted......

i'd love to push the 'like' button on this LOL

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 05:04 PM

have you tried sexual healing?it worked for marvin gaye may he R.I.P.flowerforyou

don't have a partner.....plus i couldn't be more further away from wanting that right now. i'm too hurt

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 04:56 PM

Hopefully tomorrow is nice and sunny, take your kids out to the park or something. That'll help you feel better.

maybe if it's not too hot. idk all i wanna do is lay in bed. i'm making something to eat for them, but me i'll drink water.

i was told not to worry bout it and let God take care of this situation, i just want to know what is up and why he left me high and dry.....at least i wanna see if he home.

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 03:48 PM

If it's getting bad enough to where you're not eating or drinking, that's not good at all.

I've went a few weeks without eating and drinking, I didn't even get out of bed except to use the restroom, all I did was sleep. I literally gave up. I've tried to commit suicide several times as well. I pulled through all that though. That wasn't because of relationships though, it was other things.

Take care of yourself. You CAN pull through this. flowerforyou

yea i've been in bed all day too.thx for the encouragement

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 03:28 PM

MzCat..I have been and now at,,where your at,,But all we can do is be who we are,,,and if that means going out and having some fun,,then do that...as for finding the right one who may want to share your life with you...that may take a life-time to find..But IF you just stop,,or settle,,,then YOUR NEVER KNOW WHO THE RIGHT ONE WAS,,,,,,so like me WE KEEP OUR MINDS OPEN,,and just maintain our WHO,,that we live out....I've been on here five years,,and have been involved with three ladies who I tried to find an US in,,and all were just not right,,so here I am,,,and I to could have said the heck with it,,,but I know had I done that after my first one failed,,I would not have experienced the other two,,so even as those were not right? THAT allowed me to KNOW,,there IS HOPE and LIGHT around every corner....drinker :wink: :smile:
YOUR find someone who is for you ,,or he shall find you,,,its just a time thing,,and a time to REALLY SEE,,who wants to be part of your life,,and or your days? Good Luck and I do hope you stay around here as your post ignite and you seem like a very fun person...

i have been offered to go out this evening, but i have my kids this wkend. i need it so bad.

but right now.....pardon me for saying this.....but FML.........

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 03:20 PM

Honey, ain't no one here gonna condemn you for being jaded and cynical. Everyone here feels cast aside (near as I can tell).

It is easy to let the eyes glaze over and just not care. That is the easy way.

But, love ain't easy.

If you wait...you wait.....I did and it was sooooo worth it. I flailed around blindly then just settled in....got to make some actual real life friends....then I talked to a woman for 6 months before I realized that I love her. (I ain't that bright)....I have got to meet her and she is the best thing that has ever happened in my life.

So, do what you need to do to protect yourself because it is the pain that makes you stronger.

When all things equal out...when you find your zen spot....when you are happy with you.....love will come.

really, the pain is breaking me down all i do is cry and i haven't even eaten today AT ALL nothing not even water. it's after 6 here and hot. i just don't have a taste for anything. that really shook me up. but yea, maybe in the long run i'll see that it's making me stronger. i just wish that there was an open door when this one closed. i really feel like ish.........maybe it wasn't my fault, but still, i deserved an explanation of why he left me.

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 02:43 PM

Cat Baby....I only read your first post and your last post....

I can only tell you what has worked for me Darlin.

Love is hard. It is a lot of lonely nights. It is frustration. Love is a lot of patience and sometimes it hurts to want it so bad.

Love ain't for pu$$ies....but,

When that love you crave comes, it will be from a blind angle you could never expect. It will slap you upside the head and leave you smiling stupid.

I have hung out here amongst some truly cool and sexi people for 3 years....in this past year I have fallen in love....hard.

We all have given up gorgeous....

But, in order to start anew....you have to have given up first.

Just know....that if you can spare the time...patience....love.....here among us....time, patience and love will be given in return.

well i have to just sit by the closed door for a while, that's all i can do and wait. thx

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 01:58 PM

I am sure lots of girls are interested in hanging out with a beach. The beach just doesn't really have good conversation skills. In fact I am curious how the beach learned to type and where it got a computer. Doesn't the water mess up your pc?

u took the thought right out my head......was gonna say something like this.

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 01:52 PM
no one around here isn't. :cry:

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 01:47 PM

no one wants me right now!!! now maybe on the internet, somebody might try to holla, but not in real life.

I hear you, I'm in the same boat. Nobody wants me, they want some non-existent alternate-universe version of me that cares about nothing other than booze and babies.

We need to get comfortable with the idea that there is MORE to life than being an adjunct to another person....

yea ur right...i just haven't got to that point yet. but what are u suppose to do if u have no one, other than ur kids and fam, feels like God isn't there, although i know he is. and i know he removed this situation all for my good. it just hurts like heck.

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 01:35 PM
i can't even eat since dude left me. guess he found another love and didn't want to hurt me by telling me, idk

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 01:33 PM

everything's over, the door has been closed....and there's not another door opened so that's that.

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 01:12 PM
well looks like i'm just here for friends now! brokenheart

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 01:10 PM
well thank u!

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 12:49 PM

Yep buddy, if it hasn't happened by now, or not gonna happen, what's the use???????? Just not for me, as bad as i want it, just not for me. Love hurts too bad, too many games, too many lies, too many cheaters... so i feel i should just go out and be a 'get around girl', might as well...everyone else is doing it, just don't want to feel anything.

A get around girl? does that mean what I think it means? If so, why not just go pro? Either way that sounds like a terrible idea. Respect yourself and demand that respect from others don't give yourself to those who are not worthy.

Giving up may seem like a good idea now, but maybe just take a break and give yourself time to heal, so what happens after.

In the mean time, enjoy the forums here, and just get out and have fun with your friends, keep your mind off dating and men for a while.

flowerforyou

no one even wants THAT from me anymore. i'm done

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 12:48 PM
whelp its official...he basically took the cowards way and walked out my life without talking to me about it. i'ma need some friendly support now cause it feels like my life is over and all i do is cry and cry and cry. i know that this is best for me, but it hurts to the fullest. words can not explain the pain i feel inside me. after everything we shared WOW :cry:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14