Community > Posts By > coquibella

coquibella's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:07 PM
AWESOME!

coquibella's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:01 PM

Yeah whats up with that anyway. You show a girl attention and act interested, they blow you of... but the minute you act like they arent worth your time they are all over you. Why cant women just be upfront like guys about this stuff.

You make an excellent point. And you are very right. Have to speak up and say we aren't ALL like that though. Some women like the chase and others like to have your attention first before we start the chase. flowerforyou

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:19 PM
You are not wrong to be annoyed at that situation. It was inconsiderate of the person that way late. Your feelings are valid. I do suggest not dwelling on it. Release the ill will. You don't want to stay angry. :smile:

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:01 PM
grass-lands

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:58 PM
barn-yard

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:54 PM

na sorry cant allow u to win flowerforyou

that's very sweet

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:52 PM

LMFAO, Great advice..laugh laugh laugh

I'm here to help bigsmile

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:51 PM

wow how many votes is that for me to get out? lol

At least hit it first LOL JK!!!

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:49 PM

[\quote]
Oh another idea... how about having expectations of her... like her going out of her way to be with you and not just you making the sacrifices. Make it equal. I hope you aren't all give and no take. That's not fair to you.

I tried to get it to work that way but it never seemed to work, it seemed like she did not relize what the world is like.

Wow and you want to keep that relationship going? Might I ask, what do you get out of it?

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:47 PM

and i can say wateva i want
who tha hell are you to tell me wat i cant say or do?
your tha one who was wrong and thinkin you know someone's life

correction - i was reading into someone's life and shining light upon some options they could take if they thought what i said was applicable, which i was betting it was.

i don't think i'm wrong because i believe i know what i'm talking about when it comes to these kind of situations. have u even been sexually involved with bisexual women?
\

please dont sugar coat it
just be honest and say wat you did was wrong lol
if you think its not wrong
your inhuman
and wat does my experiences have to do with your opinions?
dats your experience not mine

wow you can't be serious. please step up your level of intelligence in the act of debate so that u do not sound like a self-justified preteen who ain't gettin his christmas gifts.
here's the brutal honesty: i know what the hell im talking about when it comes to the realm of sexual topics. i feel completely justified to give advice in these topics. i can recognize recurring patterns in sexual experiences and can offer effective solutions to problems within these patterns. now, how the hell is that wrong?
it is my opinion that i am more human than you because frankly... i know more about being human than you do. prove me wrong.

Hey can't we all just get along?

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:46 PM

Hear is what you gots to do ,

First make him fall in love with you, then cheat on him with her, get caught in the act with the dog from the last string I was in, then tell all of them you are going to become a priest, then …

Ok seriously… run away… fast!

LMAO!

I'm going to see her tomorrow as she wants to go with me to finish my last minute Christmas shopping so I'll see how it goes and decide if I want to end it or see where this road takes me. I'm hoping Zombies are at the end of it.

Good luck, amor. drinker

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:41 PM

Dude! You asked for advice. Is that so you can use it or just so you can see others opinions.

Go help an orphanage and not worry about being alone. Do you know there is a way to invest your life in such a way that being alone gives you the opportunity to challenge yourself and make yourself better without distractions?

Everyone here says Run. I say don't waste your time and.... Go running.

I know a lot of people with those behaviors. We are freinds for a reason. I would never get into a relationship as they are messes.

On out. AaronZ nice humor there!

EXCELLENT POINT!!! drinker

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:39 PM

Hear is what you gots to do ,

First make him fall in love with you, then cheat on him with her, get caught in the act with the dog from the last string I was in, then tell all of them you are going to become a priest, then …

Ok seriously… run away… fast!

LMAO!

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:38 PM

I hate to say this, but I think apart of me just doesn't want to be alone...So, I'm kinda putting up with this nonsense.

You know if you are having those thoughts then they may be accurate. We like to avoid lonliness like the plauge, especially if we have been alone for a while. I get you for trying to make it work and holding on but I think you already know what your next move is going to be.

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:35 PM

um first of all this thread isnt about me
other than dat you just assumed dat im a virgin,
who are you to questions someone's life even
and my behavior, once again you dont even know me an you sure dont know rick,and i like how you tryin to think you know everything, but you came into this thread to give advice, so say your advice but dont assume or question other people's lives

who am i to question someone's life?
question everything.
there's nothing wrong with reading into a situation, and i dont believe i have offended rick in any way.
but you... need to stay out of the way and keep your closed mind out of the way so that u do not offend others on a different level.

and coquibella - lol yeah. jeez i havent used myspace in forever.

if you already know it would offend someone you wouldnt of said it lmao
you assumed it was tha girl and her lack of sex
you asusme rick gave her bad sex
but he clearly said he didnt even have sex with her
so you say false accusations? because
you have too much pride and think you know it all
unless you know tha whole story
you know nothing at all

Caris you are off topic... please let it go. Anyone responding is just writing to Rick. If he misunderstood it was already clarified and you are beating a dead horse. These forums are to help each other not to bite at each other's ankles.

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:29 PM

um first of all this thread isnt about me
other than dat you just assumed dat im a virgin,
who are you to questions someone's life even
and my behavior, once again you dont even know me an you sure dont know rick,and i like how you tryin to think you know everything, but you came into this thread to give advice, so say your advice but dont assume or question other people's lives

who am i to question someone's life?
question everything.
there's nothing wrong with reading into a situation, and i dont believe i have offended rick in any way.
but you... need to stay out of the way and keep your closed mind out of the way so that u do not offend others on a different level.

and coquibella - lol yeah. jeez i havent used myspace in forever.

well I think the AOL chat is probably closer to this example LOL I think this situation would call for ignoring... how about you?

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:25 PM

Well this is certainly an interesting topic. I agree with the person that stated being 'bi' is a transition or experimental phase. I can attest to this personally. About this wonderful female being divorced and still talking to her ex and him finding you cute.... here's what's probably going on... she is talking to him about the new 'bi' thing just as he is going through it too. They are probably wanting to do a threesome with you. Now this is a conspiracy theory so just read it all... LOL... She's deflecting sex at the moment with you until her and the ex have a set game plan to lure you into their 'bi' web. Baby, you are going to get raped.

On a serious note. I read you like her but there are a lot of things you are having and going to have more problems with. I suggest cut it off early and look for someone that can offer you a normal relationship. You have to think about your comfort level. After a divorce you are looking to play not stay. I speak from personal experience here. You will only be a victim.

Babe, no one will ever rape me... I find some truth to your post about the threesome it is possible, but it won't happen I don't dig men. I spoke with her ex in a chat room today with her and I kept thinking to myself where in the hell is this going? I just don't think she would ever ask me about a threesome she doesn't seem that way, but she has had them with him so I'm going to pull my hair out now....

Ok I was just kidding about the rape part. But I think the threesome is possible and keep your hair... You are too young to have missing patches. Look don't crack your brain about this. You don't feel right about it you step away. It's that simple. She calls you tell her she's turned you off and you don't care to continue the relation. The solution is simple. Now if your feelings for this female are greater than you let on... you will have to look within yourself for the right course of action. Good luck, amor.

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:21 PM

CaRisLOVE

i wasnt gunna say this but you sound like such a virgin. i mean, if you are its not necessarily a bad thing...unless you start flinging sh!t at people who know what the hell theyre talking about just because you can't recognize the same sh!t.

wtf?
is someone getting mad now?
now your assuming me?
lol
why dont you stop trying to assume other and stop with your super ego tellin others wat to do
you have no right to even question his sex life or think it was tha girl's fault

goddammit man quit assuming that im doing nothing but assuming

im pointing out commonalities in patterns, such as your behavior having several correlations with that of a desperate virgin. not saying you are one, but you certainly could be.

think it was the girl's fault??? wtf???

I've come to the conclusion and Chief I sure you will agree... some people just shouldn't be responding to topics where they can't handle the conversation. For a moment I thought I was on myspace LOL

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:13 PM
Well this is certainly an interesting topic. I agree with the person that stated being 'bi' is a transition or experimental phase. I can attest to this personally. About this wonderful female being divorced and still talking to her ex and him finding you cute.... here's what's probably going on... she is talking to him about the new 'bi' thing just as he is going through it too. They are probably wanting to do a threesome with you. Now this is a conspiracy theory so just read it all... LOL... She's deflecting sex at the moment with you until her and the ex have a set game plan to lure you into their 'bi' web. Baby, you are going to get raped.

On a serious note. I read you like her but there are a lot of things you are having and going to have more problems with. I suggest cut it off early and look for someone that can offer you a normal relationship. You have to think about your comfort level. After a divorce you are looking to play not stay. I speak from personal experience here. You will only be a victim.

coquibella's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:59 PM

She said she did but then i got back home one day after a 18 hour day at work and found a box of ever thing i had given her sitting next to my pc

Oh another idea... how about having expectations of her... like her going out of her way to be with you and not just you making the sacrifices. Make it equal. I hope you aren't all give and no take. That's not fair to you.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12