Community > Posts By > coquibella

coquibella's photo
Thu 10/02/08 09:33 PM

Today I am 30 years old. Believe it or not life took on a different perspective for me when I woke up. I feel different. This morning I suddenly thought 'Crap, I'm 30. F*ck it. It's about time I got over whatever was ever eating at me and just MOVE ON.' So I feel lighter today. And I intend to continue feeling this way cause I'm just going to let it all wash off. Here's to a new beginning! Happy Birthday to me!!!

WOw, what is it with all of these really old people on here?? bigsmile
We're here to mess with your minds ! H appy birthday dear hope the rest of your life is just the way you want it drinks :banana:
thank you! And things will definately get better :-)

coquibella's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:23 PM
THANK YOU!!!blushing

coquibella's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:22 PM
Today I am 30 years old. Believe it or not life took on a different perspective for me when I woke up. I feel different. This morning I suddenly thought 'Crap, I'm 30. F*ck it. It's about time I got over whatever was ever eating at me and just MOVE ON.' So I feel lighter today. And I intend to continue feeling this way cause I'm just going to let it all wash off. Here's to a new beginning! Happy Birthday to me!!!

coquibella's photo
Mon 09/15/08 06:29 PM

wow come on. leave them be. is sarah thinks russia needs taught a lesson i agree! they stomped over a friendly ally over a not a border dispute but because they want georgia to stop thinking of UN membership, its disgusting the way putin called us fools and haraunged us about iraq then he pulls his little strings and sends russia off to fight for what?! those 2 silly half countries within georgian territory! and because georgia wanted to be buddies with us and join the UN! its disgusting!

My dear, nothing was done that is worth war. Let those countries bicker amongst themselves. I for one am quite tired of paying tax money that goes to benefit other countries while we are drowing in our own misery. Make peace, stop sending billions to other countries and fix the crap we have going on in our own country. What sort of example are we if we don't even have our own stuff in order?

coquibella's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:17 PM
Feelings can take the form of both fantasy and reality. Can distract your mind from stress with loving thoughts... aren't all those emotions?

coquibella's photo
Tue 09/09/08 04:10 PM
All I would expect is something the likes of an atom bomb. Good luck to them and us.

coquibella's photo
Tue 09/09/08 04:06 PM
I think the only time crocs are acceptable is when you are working in a hospital with scrubs on. Hospital employees can be on their feet all day and damnit they deserve comfy shoes. Now wearing them out like it's going out of style... um.. no. Yes they are ugly. I will have to agree with you there.

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 10:09 PM

Well how about "Don't sell ice cubes to Eskimos"

yeah or heaters in the caribbean

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 10:08 PM
um yeah you want fresh fish... you prefer old fish? i wonder if there is a wise saying for that... he who eats fresh fish good, he who eats old fish fool LMAO

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 10:05 PM
turkey legs

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 10:03 PM
steak

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:53 PM
My sympathies. Her soul is in a better place now.

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:51 PM
yeah i'm rockin' this feather

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:43 PM

don't hate me because i'm beautiful... hate me because i got your boyfriend to give me your engagement ring.

LMAO Do I look that evil?

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:33 PM
ugh always too slow

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:33 PM
i'm too sexy for these legs...

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:31 PM
My father was a POW in Vietnam as well. He will not vote for McCain for his own personal reasons that I know has a little to do with his pushing his POW status. Good read.

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:20 PM
Edited by coquibella on Sun 09/07/08 09:20 PM

innocent or guilty u pick baby

interesting

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:19 PM
cats rule dogs drool

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:16 PM
is this the line to the bathroom... i'm about to do the peepee dance

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13