Community > Posts By > coquibella

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:56 PM
I live by the Rule of Three. Basically, what goes around comes around. I would NEVER do that just out of respect for the wife.

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:40 PM
Alcohol has empty calories. I drink on rare occasions... about twice a year. Always on Christmas Eve (Noche Buena)... I gotta have my coquito!

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:37 PM
I would become the single mother of two kids instead of just one as I am now.

coquibella's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:02 PM
LMAO that was wrongrofl

coquibella's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:49 PM

There was that huge Chinese basketball player (7'6")for the Houston Rockets that was competing for China. He walked with the Chinese flag in the opening ceremony.

Yes, Yao Ming. And it should be noted that him and the Chinese team just got destroyed by the NBA players comprising the USA team. :smile:

it was a great game. GO USA!!!

coquibella's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:46 PM
I think it was foolish to allow religious beliefs to stand as a barrier to a wonderful life with a wonderful person. Whatever happened to respecting his beliefs and accepting that as it is. If you had even the intention to convert him that already indicates that you aren't in the right state of mind to be with someone that is different than you. And I have news for you... in 2008 we are all different.

coquibella's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:45 AM

i guess when you make the rules you can bend them or break them any way you wish..welcome to democracy...

It's not only the United States that benefits from the rule change. Many other countries have professional athletes on their teams through a number of avenues. First, many foreign players play in the major leagues of the united states (NHL, NBA, etc.) and then go back to compete for their respective countries in the olympics. Secondly, many countries have their own professional leagues which, although less powerful than American leagues, are still technically professional leagues and produce national olympians. And lastly, as Ted pointed out, many of the athletes are paid for their training, as well as incentives (money for winning medals), which technically removes their amateur status.

There was that huge Chinese basketball player (7'6")for the Houston Rockets that was competing for China. He walked with the Chinese flag in the opening ceremony.

coquibella's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:39 AM
The rules changed much longer than that... the Dream Team with Magic Johnson and Michael Jordon was back in the early 1990s.

coquibella's photo
Sat 08/09/08 01:44 PM

I was very surprised that he died at 50... young still. I will defin

ately miss him... was a great comedian.

He died from a Lung disease that most people catch from second hand smoke.

I read it was a complication with pneumonia...

coquibella's photo
Sat 08/09/08 01:41 PM
several have met... few past a first date and none past the second... I'm picky I guess

coquibella's photo
Sat 08/09/08 01:40 PM
ear plugs may be uncomfortable for some but when my ex would snore I couldn't get any sleep until I found that miracle invention and slept well til I got tired of him :wink:

coquibella's photo
Sat 08/09/08 01:35 PM
being able to laugh together and feel completely comfortable

coquibella's photo
Sat 08/09/08 01:34 PM
I was very surprised that he died at 50... young still. I will definately miss him... was a great comedian.

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:56 PM
awesome... i loved them!

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:50 PM

flowerforyou Would I be disappointed if I met you? flowerforyou

If you met ME?..yeah probably..most guys are.laugh

Girl, only an idiot would be blind to all your beauty. Head up, princess... Prince Charming (not the one from Shrek) is around the corner...

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:41 PM
only if you weren't into women with curves :wink:

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:37 PM

leo july 24th.is my bday

happy belated birthday!
ty it was my seventh anniversary of my 21rst bdaylaugh laugh

that's a good one... will use it when i hit 30 in october (woe is me!)

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:35 PM
non-psychotic libra

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:34 PM

leo july 24th.is my bday

happy belated birthday!

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:27 PM
I would sign only if it had a height and weight appropriate chart attached as those being out of those guidelines exempted from the rule. Thus, Rosie O'Donnel, Roseanne Bar, etc would be excluded. :banana:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 12 13