Wed 07/30/08 01:09 PM
Only if I can choke him after LOL

coquibella's photo
Wed 07/30/08 01:09 PM
Only if I can choke him after LOL

coquibella's photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:07 PM

they use that line to make you believe they are intellectuals

Do I look stupid though? We all know it is a line. Or worse, if such a thing is true, you look ignorant for not keeping up with current events.

Either way it is bad, as the person looks lame.

I find it funny that everyone thinks.. that's a line. I honestly don't watch TV. I read. Now I read the news on the internet and am aware of all politics, local news and economic situations. Someone that states they don't watch TV so they aren't up to date on current events just indicates a lazy person to me. Now the person that finds picking up a book too much work definately looks lame in my eyes.

coquibella's photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:47 AM
I am just that and to me specifically religion is a defined creed. Spirituality is more like a meandering path that can change often but will still fill you deeply with goodness and love. This is very general of course but it's a very deep topic as well.

coquibella's photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:41 AM
I had one of those "fun" dates recently and I understand your frustration fully. Also I agree with you on the quick coffee or drink for first meet. Lord, can you imagine dealing with a lump for that long? I've made that mistake before and man did I regret it.

coquibella's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:50 PM

Very true.

Of course there is love, which translated from man-speak means "Can I rock your world yet? Because I'm really horney..."

There is love which translated from girl-speak may or may not mean anything but comes across as "I'm psychotically obsessive, and will do literally anything, no really anything at all please... I hate you!"

And finally there is the sort of more normal love which pretty much means the same as "I like you enough to put up with you for the foreseeable future. Let's make a big judgment risk and move in together."

yeah that sounds about right LOL

coquibella's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:48 PM
I delt with that recently (badly) and just outright laughed. I suppose that was my reaction from the shock. We spoke on the phone for like 2 days and he bust out with "I love you." Wouldn't you laugh... that was ridiculous. Needless to say I stopped speaking to him... I don't fare well with lies.

coquibella's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:43 PM

sad i just found out i have to wash my own clothes(BY HAND!!)when im in boot camp

Ok I don't envy you.

coquibella's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:36 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl laugh
Man that had me laughing pretty hard. Sounds like how I feel about Florida.

coquibella's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:17 AM
As a single mother of a little girl myself I will tell you that you can raise a woman. A lot of love from daddy, dignity and self-respect will lead her down the right path. I know that finding someone is hard when you have a child but it is not impossible... just harder. Have more confidence in your abilities to parent and watch... the right person will come along.

coquibella's photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:20 PM
best friend is first... besides mine will give me legit reasons for the discord. if the guy can do the same thing... maybe i can work it out.

coquibella's photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:13 PM
he was already trying to figure out how to get up my skirt LOL

coquibella's photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:07 PM
i would have done the same thing

coquibella's photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:06 PM
too shy to tell someone you have a crush on them?lord, what would be the point of having one if you can't act on it.

coquibella's photo
Mon 06/30/08 04:02 PM
win the lottey and spend one week in a different country exploring their art, language, customs and traditions.

coquibella's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:22 PM
Electric blanket? Lord, what's that? You can melt outside here in Miami day or night. Thanks the Gods for A/C!

coquibella's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:23 PM
who needs music when you can just listen to him MOAN noway :wink:

but if it had to be musical: kinky - closer by NIN, romantic - most songs of Brian McKnight or Boyz2Men, booty call - Doin' it by LL Cool J bigsmile

coquibella's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:44 AM
single and no mingling - 2 weeks
single and mingling - 2 days
f*ck buddy - 1 day
married - what's a razor? laugh LMAO!!! yeah right!

coquibella's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:37 AM
I think the oldest I would still consider having a baby would be 35. I had my daughter at 22 and I was 75 hours in labor! I don't think I could handle that again past 35. Besides, again for me personally, when I retire I want to be a grandma not still just a mom.

coquibella's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:29 AM
I found that article this morning and found it utterly disturbing. You aren't old enought to drink but you think you can handle being a mother? There are 30 year olds that struggle what made these 17 year olds they could cope. Now there is something that I will say on the positive note... these girls agreed to raise their children together... as in the community raises the child... I think that idea is admirable but everything they did to go about it was utterly foolish. And yes you better have the parents of these girls come up to the plate... I am a parent you better believe I will have a say of what is going on when my daughter is a MINOR! This is wrong on so many levels...