coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:13 PM
yeah i'm drunk... why do you ask?

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:10 PM
damnit stand still

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 08:35 PM

don't mean to be insenstive but yes it was your fault... It honestly sounds like you had something else on your mind(besides pms, i don't buy that) and you took it on your customer...i would have fired you too. At work you HAVE to seperate your feelings from the work place(as hard as that is to do)

Excuse me I would have been fine IF the b*tch did not take my picture. And you try being a woman just for one month and tell me how your hormones are during that time OK?

I have four sisters...only one acted differently when she was "pmsing" and she was naturally b!tchy anyway. and she has even ADMITTED that she used it as an excuse more often than not. I'm just being honest...i know you're looking for sympathy but I'm looking at it through the eyes of the boss as well. If i came out and seen one of my employees screaming at a customer(regardless of the reason) i would have fired them too... There is a level of professionalism that i'd expect my employees to have..that's all i'm saying whether they pissed you off or not.
OK, I was NOT screaming I was yelling. There is a difference. And NO I do not use it as an excuse. Maybe your sister does but not me. I do not PMS much but when I do, sh1t happens. The woman had NO right taking my picture NON what so ever. I am quite aware of the professionalism required. And I usually carry it. Like I did all night considering my mood I was in. But you do not go and take a random picture of a random person. It is WRONG! So please do not try to judge me.mad

I wasn't judging you...I was merely stating the fact that your boss had every reason to fire you. That is all. I know it's not what you want to hear. But it is the truth.

Maybe it's just cause I'm a woman and more sensitive to this but didn't you realize that her point of the post was to vent. She didn't ask if she was right or wrong or for you opinion in that matter. She recognized it was her fault but her purpose was to vent. Here's a life lesson for you: when a woman is venting be supportive. If we were asking for your opinion there would have been a question... was I wrong? But there wasn't. I think reading carefully before opening mouth and inserting foot would be a good way to go.

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 08:22 PM
elope

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 08:04 PM
Girl, everything happens for a reason. I understand the occasional all over moods. Thankfully I don't work with a lot of annoying customers. You will find something better. I am sure of that. Maybe it would be a good idea to go to the gym and put in a few rounds with the boxing bag. It will make you feel a lot better. Just imagine that b*tch on the bag or hey you can think of the boss too.

Brightest Blessings.

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 11:02 AM
I believe strongly in karma and the whole ruining his clothes and/or burning them would come back to bite me in the ass. I prefer to just get a nice big box and throw his stuff in. I wouldn't leave it outside for the neighbors to see either. I would most likely take it to him outside my house. Like mouse said, this would be my version of a cleaning. No more negativity in my house. Just get it out. It's far better to show yourself as the better person. No need to lower yourself to his level.

coquibella's photo
Sun 09/07/08 10:56 AM

:smile: What's your take on a man whose two main requirements for a girlfriend are 1) her world must revolve around him, and 2) she has to worship the ground he walks on? :smile:

If those are my requirements he must meet mine as well: 1. you must be built like the roman god you want me to worship, 2. you must resemble Brad Pitt as far as fine factor, 3. you must be rolling in money and I would live a priviledged life at your side, 4. if you were to even glance at another woman your balls would get an electric shock. Yup, I expect a great deal of the man I am supposed to be worshiping.

coquibella's photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:22 PM
I think what you missed out on here was the woman that had the complete package. Looks, brains and honesty. I'm glad you didn't abandon the ditz after that episode. That speaks a great deal of your good heart. I would suggest a dating break... get that bad taste out of your mouth. Also stick to someone that has simple pleasures when meeting up the first time. Although all women appreciate a man that foots the bill, it is far wiser for you to not have to foot so great a bill until you determine she is worth the investment. I like to be sensible.

coquibella's photo
Sat 08/30/08 05:03 PM
My daughter is 7 and she doesn't take a pace without me.

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/27/08 09:48 AM
An ex... hmmm... make up sex comes to mind LOL

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/27/08 09:38 AM
I'm single because I haven't found a man that attracts me on all levels: physically, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually.

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/27/08 09:29 AM

Ok ladies, us guys sometimes dont get when you show us that you may be interested. What do you do to turn a mans head or get him to come and talk to you?

If I come across him in public I normally will make eye contact with 'seductive eyes' and smirk... no teeth just a 'follow me down the rabbit hole' sort of smile. This method has never failed me yet. If we are at dinner or whatever sort of date I'm the type that leans in enough so he can smell me. Scent is very powerful and it is a sure sign a woman is interested if you are close enough for that.

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/27/08 09:02 AM
1. Win lotto
2. Excellent health for me and entire family
3. a relationship like the one in "The Notebook"

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/27/08 08:51 AM
Pair of red stilettos

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/27/08 08:47 AM
oh that was hysterical

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/27/08 08:38 AM
Edward Cullen from the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer.

coquibella's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:38 AM
Ok so where in the South is this? I'm in the farthest south part of the mainland country (Florida) and stop for a funeral? Yeah right! They honk... the disrespectful bastards.

coquibella's photo
Mon 08/25/08 06:29 PM
RAWR= I will eat you now hehe

coquibella's photo
Mon 08/25/08 06:16 PM
If I could bring back Saddam from the dead and just forget all this crap ever happened... it would so be done. Poof! The world makes sense again.

coquibella's photo
Mon 08/25/08 06:10 PM

1.What is your idea of perfect happiness?

2.What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

3.What do you consider your greatest achievement?

1. nirvana (good luck with that)
2. procrastination (sorry that was mine too)
3. recovering from the lowest moments of life and finding peace within myself

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13