Community > Posts By > coquibella

coquibella's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:34 PM
I would lay down the law: I require a lap dance daily and a massage with a happy ending.

coquibella's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:22 PM
yes... we exist even in gold digger central (aka Miami)

coquibella's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:21 PM
... feeling "I love you" is just not enough.

coquibella's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:18 PM
When you are looking at that greener grass on the other side of the fence

coquibella's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:13 PM

damn 5 out of 6:cry:

hard to find a combination of: smart, healthy, reads for enjoyment, family-oriented, has nice teeth and lives in MIAMI, FL. Yea... those are already taken normally. sad2

See what I mean...

coquibella's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:09 PM
hard to find a combination of: smart, healthy, reads for enjoyment, family-oriented, has nice teeth and lives in MIAMI, FL. Yea... those are already taken normally. sad2

coquibella's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:05 PM
get used to driving a lot

coquibella's photo
Tue 08/05/08 03:55 PM
excellent point.

coquibella's photo
Tue 08/05/08 03:53 PM
Beauty is relevant to the eyes that look upon it. If my partner called me beautiful that would be enough to make me happy. THE MOST beautiful is making a comparison and not necessary within the relationship.

coquibella's photo
Tue 08/05/08 03:48 PM
Can't remember who the first was. A memorable one was a doctor-to-be. Had a lot of bad dates. Haven't been very lucky sad2

coquibella's photo
Tue 08/05/08 03:35 PM
Well being a person that wears glasses/contacts... I have to say that not seeing clearly sucks... let alone being blind. My dreams consist of traveling and seeing the Great Pyramids, Stonehedge, etc... I would lose out on that if I were blind. I think it's so much easier to adapt if you are deaf (not originally) like reading lips and becoming observative for anything from facial expressions to body language. If you go blind, yes you can still hear but there is so much of the world you will miss because hearing is not the sense it requires to admire it.

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:46 PM

ok.. Maybe I am the sadest one of all.. Damn it!!

Ultima online for 5 years. EverQuest for 6 years followed by EverQuest2. Did beta and about 4 months of live with EQ2. Then there was about 9 months of World of Warcraft. have to Say WoW was pretty good. But dialup makes it hard to play any of them now. :(

My ex did the same and seriously he played Final Fantasy whatever number for 2 years and literally lost 365 playing a game. Those are days he missed spending time with his daughter. I understand playing a game for distraction and enjoyment but it should never dominate your life.

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:41 PM
<-- Book Worm Extraordinaire... Reading the last book of the Twilight Series... Breaking Dawn. I read a new book every 2 days... until school starts and sad textbooks will overshadow my pleasure reading... I have quite the library at home. We even have a children sectionhappy

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:35 PM

I just wanna know where I can find a pink rubber ducky????

toys r us

Willing to trade one Florida Pink Flamingo, for a Pink Rubber Ducky...and I'm quite certain it cannot be found at Toy's R'Us....maybe Boy'z R'Us!

Now see, that's just sick....funny......but sick!

Peccy; You know you like sick, funny and out of the norm humor...So; let's get cranking on a new toy...(Not sold at Toy's R Us) "Pink Flamingo~Ducky Water Toy", for Girls!bigsmile

What's up with the flamingo... if anything it should be a fat snake LMAO

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:33 PM
yahoo billiards if i have read every book in my house twice, watched each movie a billion times over (daughter and disney do that to you) and can't find a movie online on netflix.

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:28 PM
they are rinsed and left in the sink then moved to the dishwasher at the end of the day... my mother let me think it was cool to wash dishes when i was a midget and once i got stuck on daily dishwashing duty until i moved out... just can't do it again... i'm traumatized LOL

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:24 PM

toys r us

Willing to trade one Florida Pink Flamingo, for a Pink Rubber Ducky...and I'm quite certain it cannot be found at Toy's R'Us....maybe Boy'z R'Us!

I am much happier with my pink rabbit :tongue:

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:21 PM
Ok I'm going to say it since everyone thinks we are only emotional beings... that sex better be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! and kisses need to leave her breathless... all the beautiful emotions in the world can't get past amazing sex and more exciting kisses.

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:16 PM

the quickest way to a womans heart is through a jewelry store on the way to the mall just past her mothers house after a three hour massage in the house you spent four months hunting for after dating for 6 years during which time you never said she was getting older.

good lord... even I'm easier than that

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:13 PM

toys r us