Community > Posts By > coquibella

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:23 PM

drool latin
does that mean it bounces like a lowrider?

LMAO! No it means I can compete with JLO without the cellulite

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:20 PM
with heavy petting... 1 month
kissing with neck attention... 2 weeks
you are prude from the gate... about 2 hours for the initial date... when you find out this info... as fast as you can run

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:16 PM

Toned and smackable.laugh

i like that one... mind if i give it a test run?

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:14 PM
drool latin

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:12 PM
I'm pretty sure no one would be all that happy if you take a case of beer to a spiritual weekend encounter (catholic). But, at least I would actually be enjoying myself.

coquibella's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:03 PM
Interesting take on the witch's broom. Actually the witch's broom is used to sweep out negative energy out of a designated sacred space. Perhaps that 'cleaning' leaves a sense of 'highness'. I always gathered that when tales were woven for its use in flying. Perhaps it provides that same sensation in your dream.

coquibella's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:31 PM
Well seeing past that you live in Ohio (I live in Florida) and that you are 3 inches shorter than me and I always wear heels (so yea that would suck) I am pagan. So unless you can handle respecting someone else's beliefs without preaching the crap out of them with yours... I would have to say... not likely.

coquibella's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:25 PM
Bookkeeper, Mom and Student... and only one pays an income :wink:

coquibella's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:17 PM
I have to chalk them up to bipolar druggie... when they start stalking your family telling you how much your brother that looks like he was adopted looks like you... yea he's right up there in the psycho category.

coquibella's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:13 PM
Edited by coquibella on Thu 08/07/08 08:15 PM
Ok you know when you are so hungry that when you finally do eat... no matter what it is... it tastes great. Some relationships and bouts of singlehood felt the same way. Single life sucked so royally that a relationship was invigorating and once the relationship went so sour that single life was magical. My happiest points in life have been successful times of personal endeavors and have been single at each point with the exception of my daughter's successes... but was single for that too. Go figure.

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:28 PM

youre going to resign over people talking about books

um ok
C~YA!

Reading is hard for some... imagination is required.

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:27 PM

havent read it yet but someone else posted something about this the other night.....

but i will be reading it soon enuf.

btw, you should try the anita blake vampire series but laurell k hamilton...if ya havent already that is.

its quite awesome !!

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

her merry books are my other favorites!

havent tried them yet either....whatre they about ?

shes the princess of the unseelie court and gets to have all kinds or cruel sex with all kinds of unseelie guys to get pregnant and bring them into their powers

she sure does get around being a princess !!!!laugh laugh laugh

Sounds like that Anne Rice book... Taking Sleeping Beauty

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:16 PM

When is the movie coming out? I will have to wait for that. Its a time issue.

December this year. Looks good.

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:16 PM
Breaking Dawn is WEIRD! It didn't even seem like Stephanie Meyer was writing it past the Jacob chapter. There are A LOT of awesome things that develop and change... like Bella as a vampire... but after finishing book 4 (in 18 hours) it just didn't feel like a proper ending like Harry Potter for instance (now JKR knows how to end a series).

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:12 PM

Vampire sperm? noway noway

OMG WTF indifferent indifferent

**Spoiler alert**

Ok male vampire impregnates human woman... he's dead without a heartbeat but he can pump blood to get jimmy up? And he actually has sperm to get a woman pregnant? WTF is right.

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:07 PM
I can't possibly be the only person on here that was addicted to this series. And for the other junkies it was definately a thrill to read books 1-3. But #4... what the hell what that? Anyone else have feedback on this? I mean come on vampire sperm? LMAO!

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:03 PM
sex

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:01 PM
Constructive criticism... be less negative about yourself in your profile. Confidence is sexy. Also, take a picture straight on smiling. Smiles light up faces.

coquibella's photo
Wed 08/06/08 08:45 PM
hasn't everyone at some point... 'don't know what you have 'til it's gone' is a cliche for a reason. it's a statement that is much to accurate for our own good.

coquibella's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:44 PM

damn 5 out of 6:cry:

hard to find a combination of: smart, healthy, reads for enjoyment, family-oriented, has nice teeth and lives in MIAMI, FL. Yea... those are already taken normally. sad2

See what I mean...

i used to be 6 outta six does that count.... live in miami a while ago...

Sweetie... if you are complaining about being 50 miles from civilization you wouldn't be all that happy to fly your happy butt back over here :tongue:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13