Community > Posts By > TiffaIrishGirl

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 07/02/08 04:23 AM
He seems like a nice and smart man to me too...hehehe sorry adam had to do it, now off to work . God's Blessings to you all...

(((((adam))))))smooched flowerforyou

((((((britty))))

((((((mirrormirror))))

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 07/02/08 03:21 AM

Morning to you Brit, Tiff.....lol love smooched :heart:
:heart: smooched love laugh laugh laugh :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: drinker drinker drinker drinker blushing

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 07/02/08 03:20 AM
Thank you britty, much obliged. Its been a long night but its ended very well. blushing

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 07/02/08 03:05 AM
Top of the mornin' to you hehehehe May God's Blessings be upon you flowers

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 07/02/08 01:41 AM

Ah touche, before you know it we're gonna set a world record here! laugh laugh
hehehe I think we beat yesterdays but it doesn't show that because we've been multiple replying to the same messages :wink: so it shows four "18" in a row, instead of each reply...hehehe oh wells. :wink:blushing

lol, we can always go back and count them later by hand, can't trust electronic counters anyway, just ask Florida. :wink: laugh
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou smooched

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 07/02/08 01:07 AM

Ah touche, before you know it we're gonna set a world record here! laugh laugh
hehehe I think we beat yesterdays but it doesn't show that because we've been multiple replying to the same messages :wink: so it shows four "18" in a row, instead of each reply...hehehe oh wells. :wink:blushing

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 07/02/08 01:01 AM

Well if you don't mind me saying so, perhaps sometime they will be....:wink:
blushing :wink: flowerforyou flowers you're a dear adam. blushing blushing

As are you. :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile: :smile:

I really hope we get a chance to see each other like we've talked about.
:heart: You two are so adorable :heart:

blushingblushingblushing thank you dear. What's funny is we're exchanging emails even as we are over running the convo on the coffeehouse. blushing but the talk has definitely help me feel better. And I'm thankful to God for this time. flowers to you mirrormirror and flowerssmooched to you adam blushing
drinker bigsmile drinker
blushing flowerforyou flowers biggrin

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 07/02/08 01:00 AM

As are you. :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile: :smile:

aye me too (and lol on the aye..and me using the ands again...blushing)...everyday we talk I hope for it more and more....blushing

well lol considering the number that pops up in the replies (I think we got up to 50 yesterday in emails :tongue:) we talk more than some people who meet and see each other everyday for weeks on end :wink: :tongue: blushing
Funny thing is this is just the 3rd day we've been talking lol, the way we're going you'd think we were talking for weeks already lol. :wink: :smile:

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:28 AM

:heart: You two are so adorable :heart:

blushingblushingblushing thank you dear. What's funny is we're exchanging emails even as we are over running the convo on the coffeehouse. blushing but the talk has definitely help me feel better. And I'm thankful to God for this time. flowers to you mirrormirror and flowerssmooched to you adam blushing

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:26 AM

aye me too (and lol on the aye..and me using the ands again...blushing)...everyday we talk I hope for it more and more....blushing

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:08 AM

Anytime Tiffany, what's a friend for? flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile:
bigsmile Thats rightbigsmile
bigsmile :wink: flowerforyou

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:05 AM

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:56 PM

Anytime Tiffany, what's a friend for? flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile:
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers still wishing they were real flowers.:wink: :smile: flowerforyou

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:55 PM

:heart: All of my life I have searched for "GOD" as a thirsty man in the desert seeks water:heart:
flowerforyou

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:46 PM
tears tears tears tears tears what what what what

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:39 PM

I hate...HATE. tears tears Why do people have to Hate? My heart yearns for peace among men, race, religion and cultures. I love learning about everything and everybody. Why can't we all respect each other? Recently I've had my own respect of that questioned and it hurt. I didn't realize until recently how much it hurt me to have that questioned. I did a lot of crying today even while praying. The crying came because a mix of things but I thought it would be appropriate to ask for prayers for the people who are hating in this world. To have such a feeling in ones soul must hurt so much and I pray for them to have it realized and for them to feel whole again.

tears tears sad2 sad2

I'm totally with you on this one! There are people in my family (mom's side) who hate in the ways you mention at times too, particularly with regards to african americans. It drives me nuts, it's like, are we not all human? Does that not mean anything, regardless of color? If you're a good person, you're a good person no matter what color or creed you are you know?
Well said Adam...thank you again for being here tonight to talk...flowers

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:18 PM

i'm good and waiting for my long awaited test results, knowing whatever it is God can take care of it or at least help me learn from what I did. :smile:
prayers flowerforyou

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:17 PM
I hate...HATE. tears tears Why do people have to Hate? My heart yearns for peace among men, race, religion and cultures. I love learning about everything and everybody. Why can't we all respect each other? Recently I've had my own respect of that questioned and it hurt. I didn't realize until recently how much it hurt me to have that questioned. I did a lot of crying today even while praying. The crying came because a mix of things but I thought it would be appropriate to ask for prayers for the people who are hating in this world. To have such a feeling in ones soul must hurt so much and I pray for them to have it realized and for them to feel whole again.

tears tears sad2 sad2

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:44 PM
Praying for you Torey, though I'm sure everything will turn out just fineflowers

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Mon 06/30/08 05:31 AM
smitten flowers smitten blushing blushing

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25