Community > Posts By > TiffaIrishGirl

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:20 AM
Edited by TiffaIrishGirl on Mon 06/23/08 10:21 AM
flowerforyou

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Sun 06/22/08 11:27 PM

Were you Tiffs and Akin aware that I matched you in the coffeehouse thread.......And did you guys e-mail and get to know each other....I need an update......I know Tiff I am a bold matchmaker and coffeehouse owner......gigglesnort.
You are a bold matchmaker and coffeehouse owner (lol on the gigglesnort) and I wuv you for it. However no to the question above...

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:14 PM

Thanks Rich.....Oh my goodness you don't even know how much I sing that song....Got two little girls so I guess natural....Hope everyone has a wonderful day...

Thanks MorningSong for the prayers....heart you....

Vanessa Have a blessed day.

Britty & Rich.....What can I say....you two are the bomb and can't wait to meet you....I love you two with mad mad Love.....

Tiffs It's magical always to have you here sweetie.....

Akin Your a staple here as well as in the match thread, and I smile whenever I see your face. Thanks for bringing all the information about the soldiers day.....and more Thank you for what you do for our country....
blushing blushing awww why thank you feral, it is always wonderful to see you and all of the coffee house patronsflowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:34 PM
Edited by TiffaIrishGirl on Fri 06/20/08 09:40 PM

Hi Tiffa,

yes I am doing very well thank you.

I have been chatting for a while though (((love ))) :wink: , so I am going to
say goodnight and get some sleep.

God bless,

flowerforyou :heart:

hehehehe, I've been chatting today too blushing still in friends mode though God's Blessings for youflowerforyou

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Fri 06/20/08 07:28 PM

(((((((((((rapunzel))))))))))))))
(((((((((((britty))))))))))))))
(((((((((((morningsong)))))))))))
(((((((((((wouldee))))))))))))
((((((((((((Feral)))))))))))))
((((((((((((And all others)))))))))
:wink: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :wink:
Love y'all
Love the christian coffeehouse!!
God Bless you all!!

Hi everyone, it is good to be back, sorry it has been such a busy afternoon.

I hope everyone is doing well.

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou welcome back. WE hope you're doing well as well britty

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Fri 06/20/08 04:37 PM

flowerforyou:heart:(((TIFFAIRISHGIRL))):heart:flowerforyou
flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou thanks morningsong

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Fri 06/20/08 04:03 PM
(((((((((((rapunzel))))))))))))))
(((((((((((britty))))))))))))))
(((((((((((morningsong)))))))))))
(((((((((((wouldee))))))))))))
((((((((((((Feral)))))))))))))
((((((((((((And all others)))))))))
:wink: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :wink:
Love y'all
Love the christian coffeehouse!!
God Bless you all!!

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Thu 06/19/08 11:18 PM

I have traded my JSH addiction for a better one! :tongue: :heart: smooched
good for you, I'm hoping to...blushing

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:47 PM
shouldn't this topic be changed to ...you know you're addicted to mingle 2 when...
lol...
you notice you were the last to write something on a topic...18 days before and decide oh why the heck not, lets bring the topic back.:tongue:

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Thu 06/19/08 07:26 PM

Thought I'd share a daily bible verse with y'all that I received...it helped me...hope it helps you.

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you.smooched love When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
Isaiah 26:9

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Tiffany

Glad you enjoyed it britty, I was so glad to see it todayflowerforyou

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Thu 06/19/08 05:40 PM
Thought I'd share a daily bible verse with y'all that I received...it helped me...hope it helps you.

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you.smooched love When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
Isaiah 26:9

Tiffany

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:54 PM
Just stopping by on that sofa that britty brought in. I like how this coffeehouse is 24 hours :wink:

wishing you all God's Blessings. Hoping your summer is doing better than mine. My family life is going great...my dad is getting healthier and healthier by the minute, a good thing since over a year ago he was diagnosed with cancer and it was a hard long battle with even a stay in the hospital during christmas. But he's doing very better and him and mom are officially adopting the little ones (my nephew and niece, well two of the 19 I have) on the 24th. But personal life is kind of down now. Work has its plus sides but I think I need to move on, however its a "seasonal" job so I must remain through my contract. Then I'll get a job away from it and start on my college work. Too much drama comes with a seasonal job that offers housing...you see co workers at work and away from work. noway and things just get a little crazy. So I'm praying that I'll find a decent job, or even a couple of jobs this winter and soon I'll start back at college. Probably in education...I keep being told I'd be a good teacher.

Well just a ramble update bout myself. Hope y'all doing great.

God's Blessings be upon you
-Tiffany

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 02:03 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

Jeremiah 29:11-13

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou Thank You God!! flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Sun 06/15/08 05:26 AM
Edited by TiffaIrishGirl on Sun 06/15/08 05:27 AM

cool Tiffa, glad you liked it.

I am sure you will help make his day a special one.

flowerforyou :wink: :smile: he has his im hooked up again and I've already recieved an "offline" cell phone message from him...smooched Love my daddy (and of course mommy, but its daddy's day) bunches.

Happy Daddy's Day to everyone!!!!flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Sun 06/15/08 05:06 AM

Sent it to my daddy britty, thank you, its a wonderful poem.

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Sat 06/14/08 08:23 AM

Good morning akinflowerforyou

Rainbow ,
thenks for sharing that with us.flowerforyou
I am certain with such wonderful support and love that she will find a healthy way to embrace that guilt and turn it into a reverent gacefulness that others will learn from. She is in my thoughts and prayers, as are you.:heart:

Britty and Tiffa are teasing mesad bigsmile

Great is thy faithfulness Oh Lord.

new every morning.

flowerforyou :heart: bigsmile

((((((hugs)))))) wouldee :wink: bigsmile

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Sat 06/14/08 04:13 AM

"Nothing happens twice the same" :wink:

I liked that little pearl from Aslan.

What happens with the fashlight that was dropped?

I will have to wait for the next one or borrow one of Brittysweet's books. laugh

flowerforyou Tiffa, I'm with you about the violence in the last one.:wink: I kept thinking about that during the movie.flowerforyou

But the moral about intervening only at the last when deceit was gaining the upper hand had a good ring to it. Kinda like collapsing the sea around pharoah's army.

Speaks also to our walk of faith. 'God will not cause us to bear more than we are able.' :wink:

Destroy the bridge you built to widen the gulf. I couldn't help but think the CS Lewis was making a metaphoric reference to the end of the Church Age with that symbolism of the bridge being up ended.:wink:

1 Cor, 15:54.
So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

flowerforyou :heart: bigsmile

Aye I like that quote from Aslan as well.

I forget what happens to it...but I'm rereading the books again so I'll see if it says. (lol :wink: laugh Britty).

So true wouldee on the rest. So many good messages in the books and movies. I especially like a part in the books...I believe its in Prince Caspian when Aslan says that Peter and Susan will not be coming back to Narnia (at least not any time soon)...Aslan says they must learn...I believe Aslan says something like "They must now learn of me in your world." (telling Lucy and Edmond this) Basically saying Susan and Peter need to learn the bible and God. (Actually such wording is used). It lets the kids know who are reading the Chronicles of Narnia that the bible has many wonderful true stories that will help them get to their own Narnia later in life.

Hope that made sense:wink:

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Fri 06/13/08 09:10 PM

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Fri 06/13/08 08:03 PM

Hi Tiffa,

I remember that quote of Lucy's, first
read that story when I was 7 yrs old.

Did you see Prince Caspian?

flowerforyou

I love that quote its quite true. God is not tame but He is quite good. flowerforyou

Yes I first read that story around that age as well. Read all of the series from beginning to end about two years ago? (right after the first movie came out). I remember the original versions watching them in school. And yes I watched Prince Caspian. Of course loved it, but do agree it might be a bit violent for the younger sector.
Have you gotten to see Prince Caspian?

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Fri 06/13/08 06:35 PM
"After all he's not a tame lion" Tumnus
"No But he's good" Lucy
Chronicles of Narnia...The Lion, Witch and Wardrobe

"I feel like I'm living in a Lion's mouth but the Lion is an Angel" Rebeccah St. James from the song "Lion" from the christian cd "Music Inspired by Chronicles of Narnia"

Just a few random quotes. That if you know the story and know the Lion is representing God, its a nice representation.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25