HAPPY BIRTHDAY , TIFFAIRISHGIRL!!!!!flowerforyou

ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY,

AND MAY IT BE WONDERFUL IN EVERY WAY, AMEN!!!:heart:flowerforyou:heart:
[/quoteflowers ]

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:16 PM
Edited by TiffaIrishGirl on Fri 06/27/08 09:17 PM
flowers God Bless YOU Britty...thank you

smitten flowers :banana: Handing out cupcakes and fruit and whatever drink (tea, coffee, pop, water)drinker everyone likes...It's my birthday (the 28th) and I want to celebrate it with my coffeehouse friends. God Bless everyone!!!!! (((((((((hugs)))))))) to alllllll!!!!!!!!!

flowers smitten

tongue2 rofl tongue2

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Fri 06/27/08 05:43 PM

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou ((((((((hugs)))))))) britty, debbie ad wouldee flowers

Kisses sweet tiff....how are ya love.
Pretty good in most cases. Trying to figure out a couple of friends because I just don't know if or what or how I did anything wrong but I've seem to lost them. So I'm praying that hopefully its just they have things on their minds. It kind of stinks because we're co-workers too at a large company so we have to be careful around that. But I am thankful for having such great friends on here. Thank you ladies...(and everyone else of course ((((((((hugs to all)))))) )

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Fri 06/27/08 07:02 AM
flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou ((((((((hugs)))))))) britty, debbie ad wouldee flowers

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 06/25/08 10:42 PM
flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou
smitten Thank you guys, it came to my heart as I wrote it last night. God Bless you allflowers (sorry have to use these new faces...too cute)

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 06/25/08 10:39 PM
OKay so had to join in the fun...frustrated (that has to hurt)...tears (awww):banana: (lol)pitchfork (ohhhh)drinks (ummm...lol...)drool (oh my)flowers (awwwwww soooo sweet...I think the face is giving a kiss and flowers...how precious)biggrin (smug)what (lol sometimes this is sooo me)think (yeppers thinking hard):laughing: :laughing: :laughing: smitten (too precious, especially the name of the face..."smitten")offtopic (ohhh my...sure could have used this a few times)oops (and this)spock rofl tongue2 tongue2 asleep ...I'm being good and not using all of themshades

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 06/25/08 03:51 AM

So I did itnoway frown huh ...I wrote an email to my old bosses/friends out in Wyoming. I just updated them on my dad's status and told them that I miss Wyoming but didn't tell them that I would soooo take a job if they wanted me back still. Because I'm still not quite sure If I would. I LOVED it out there and I've been praying and praying hard about what I should do...because I don't want to leave my family...but my heart yearns for Wyoming...So praying I must continue. I guess I'll see if they reply (they were kind of angry because last time I had to cancel my return trip there because I felt I needed to stay here and considering what had happened to my dad during the winter I'm glad I did...I would have hated to be out there during it...even though it did turn out okay). If they reply then I know they're the people I remember them to be and understand my reasons for last time...and I guess we'll see how it goes from there...

Sorry I had to post this...I guess I"m needing some help in my prayers...

You have my prayers on this one dear. I get this way more than you know.

flowerforyou :heart:
thank you againflowerforyou

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 06/25/08 03:48 AM

wow, Tiffany your poem is beautiful.

I am going to save that in my collection.

flowerforyou thank youblushing

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 06/25/08 03:48 AM
flowerforyou thank you

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:50 AM
Sorry ladies and gentlemen of the coffeehouse but I feel that I'm in a talkative mood tonight (lol I also find myself talking like I'm still reading Narnia...thats a huge novel to get an influence over the way you type...but hehehe...I think it might have helped this developed this poem...)

:heart: My Heart Yearns:heart:

My Heart Yearns
The Mountains and the streams
The clear blue lakes and the matching skies
Oh how I miss the wonders of God
The Glory of His touch visible to all in this place

A place where I just might see a glimpse of what’s beyond
Of a little piece of heaven on this earth
A place God has made sure human has preserved
A place of beauty beyond that you can describe

Oh how my Heart Yearns
For the peace of the water lapping on the shore
For the quiet of a silent walk in the moonlit glow
For the wonder of such high and wondrous peaks

Oh God! Where my heart yearns to be…
Do I trust my heart?
Or my mind?
Because I yearn to return to that little piece of heaven on earth

To see the mighty heights you’ve carved upon this place
To see an eagle soar above the rivers
Mighty and proud is the eagle
Beautifully handmade by you, Our Lord

Oh God! What do I do?
I pray to ye, Lord.
Just an answer in this

My Heart Yearns…for God’s Country

Tiffany P.

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:45 AM
I haven't written in awhile in the Prayer forumn. But tonight a poem called to me...and so here it is...

:heart: My Heart Yearns:heart:

My Heart Yearns
The Mountains and the streams
The clear blue lakes and the matching skies
Oh how I miss the wonders of God
The Glory of His touch visible to all in this place

A place where I just might see a glimpse of what’s beyond
Of a little piece of heaven on this earth
A place God has made sure human has preserved
A place of beauty beyond that you can describe

Oh how my Heart Yearns
For the peace of the water lapping on the shore
For the quiet of a silent walk in the moonlit glow
For the wonder of such high and wondrous peaks

Oh God! Where my heart yearns to be…
Do I trust my heart?
Or my mind?
Because I yearn to return to that little piece of heaven on earth

To see the mighty heights you’ve carved upon this place
To see an eagle soar above the rivers
Mighty and proud is the eagle
Beautifully handmade by you, Our Lord

Oh God! What do I do?
I pray to ye, Lord.
Just an answer in this

My Heart Yearns…for God’s Country

Tiffany P.

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:30 AM
hmmm I wish I could. I've been out there before its not like I don't have it all implanted in my mind how it is out there. But low on income right now. I would have enough to make a trip out there but not much to live on otherwise.
flowerforyou flowerforyou
I guess I'll see where things take me...and go with the flow...but lol I'll be praying lotsflowerforyou

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:16 AM
LOL yes thank you, you two. I've known a few people who've gone to Univ of Wyom. Laramie...my boss out there had two daughters...one HS age the other had just graduated college when I left. I'd been out there a total of two years...still have my WY license...shhh don't tell anyone :wink:...

And lol sorry for some random info in that post, I had done the original post in a semi private blog on another site. But needed to post it elsewhere too...so I chose here...love Mingle2...well lol really JSH..but getting use to the new JSH

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:09 AM
So here's the deal. My heart is again yearning for the west. But yet I do not want to leave my family. But I was sooo much happier out there??? So what do I do??? I Love my family soooo much...and the kids...now my brother and sister are getting so old...they're going into the fifth grade this year. OHHH how I'll miss them, but I could come home more often and visit...and with my dad retired it would be easier for them to visit me there...but I don't know if Kim and Kirk would want me back...so now the question is finding a job. And do I want Wyoming?...I Believe I do...I do love Jackson...its like a second home to me...a comfort zone...especially GTNP and Yellowstone. Oh sighs...and when do I go? Do I stay through my contract at Cedar Point...thats the responsible thing to do and it would mean I'd get my bonus. Butttt....iffffffff they need me now...and would take me...would I go now????? I've never left before a contract ended...well at least not officially since my contract dropped in 05 when I became full time at Garaman before I left. And I know it would mean leaving friends behind and such...but...ohhhhh how I miss Jackson....GRRRRRRRRR can't life be easy for once...

Well I know the answer to that...a big solid NOOO...but I could only hope.

Praying....
Hard...
Please God Help me find where I'm supposed to be. And lol darnit all the pictures of Wyoming...(darn me and my amatear photography)...darn choices...where's that GPS unit built by God when you need it?

With God's Love
-Tiffany

P.S. If anybody has any idea...or lol and job suggestions out west, if not in Jackson then preferably somewhere near a school since I'd want to finish college.

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:47 PM
So I did itnoway frown huh ...I wrote an email to my old bosses/friends out in Wyoming. I just updated them on my dad's status and told them that I miss Wyoming but didn't tell them that I would soooo take a job if they wanted me back still. Because I'm still not quite sure If I would. I LOVED it out there and I've been praying and praying hard about what I should do...because I don't want to leave my family...but my heart yearns for Wyoming...So praying I must continue. I guess I'll see if they reply (they were kind of angry because last time I had to cancel my return trip there because I felt I needed to stay here and considering what had happened to my dad during the winter I'm glad I did...I would have hated to be out there during it...even though it did turn out okay). If they reply then I know they're the people I remember them to be and understand my reasons for last time...and I guess we'll see how it goes from there...

Sorry I had to post this...I guess I"m needing some help in my prayers...

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Tue 06/24/08 10:29 PM

Oh Tiffa that is good news. God bless your parents.

How awful that it has to take so long, but thank God
it is done. :smile:

I bet you must really want to celebrate.
flowerforyou drinker

You read the Narnia books, now don't forget, not
a word to wouldee :wink: laugh

lol sadly...I forgot where the flashlight went...I believe its somewhere lost, all it says at the end is Edmund says "Bother.", "I've left my new torch in Narnia"...that's me looking up in my book and typing it there lol :wink:

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Tue 06/24/08 10:26 PM
Edited by TiffaIrishGirl on Tue 06/24/08 10:34 PM
love both the songs wouldee and britty..and now I must share my own because helping raise the two children that I now can call brother and sister I've come to quite fall in love with this random song I found while downloading other itunes...

"Find your Wings" Mike Harris

It's only for a moment you are mine to hold
The plans that heaven has for you
Will all too soon unfold
So many different prayers I'll pray
For all that you might do
But most of all I'll want to know
You're walking in the truth
And If I never told you
I want you to know
As I watch you grow

Chorus:
I pray that God would fill your heart with dreams
And that faith gives you the courage
To dare to do great things
I'm here for you whatever this life brings
So let my love give you roots
And help you find your wings

May passion be the wind
That leads you through your days
And may conviction keep you strong
Guide you on your way
May there be many moments
That make your life so sweet
Oh, but more than memories

Chorus:

It's not living if you don't reach for the sky
I'll have tears as you take off
But I'll cheer as you fly

Chorus:

I cry...happy/sad tears every time I hear this song, but I can't help but listening to it. I love it so much.
If you get a chance listen to the song, I'm going to try to get it on my my..space :wink: it might be for my nephew and niece / bro and sis, but its fitting for my life too and I'm sure many of yours

blushing smooched sad happy :wink:

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Tue 06/24/08 10:32 AM
Yeys!!!! I must share my happiness!!!! My nephew and niece are now my brother and sister. My parents finally adopted them as of 10:27 central time today!!!!!!! We've been waiting a lonnnnggggg time for this...they are going in fifth grade if that gives you any hint...we've had them since my niece's...sis's birth (Alexis is 10 months younger than Chris). If you don't realize how much these two little ones mean to me I'm their aunt, their now older sister happy happy , and basically their Godmother though we aren't catholic but I am their potential guardian if...God forbidsick anything happen to my parents...
They are sooo important to me, I love them to pieces.

All I wish is I was there to help celebrate, but now I must be off to work.sad

God's Blessing be upon all of you!! For we're all brothers and sisters in Christ!

:heart: flowerforyou :heart:

(Finally finished reading Narnia (all the books)...for the second time...well at least recently)

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:20 PM

Ephesians 4:2-3, “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.” (NIV)

:heart: flowerforyou :heart:

TiffaIrishGirl's photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:11 PM

Were you Tiffs and Akin aware that I matched you in the coffeehouse thread.......And did you guys e-mail and get to know each other....I need an update......I know Tiff I am a bold matchmaker and coffeehouse owner......gigglesnort.
You are a bold matchmaker and coffeehouse owner (lol on the gigglesnort) and I wuv you for it. However no to the question above...

Ok well I told Akin last night so......hopefully you will get an e-mail.
blushing Love your persistence feral

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25