Community > Posts By > kelp1961

kelp1961's photo
Sun 10/30/11 11:13 PM

I even thought about looking for a sugar daddy, ha ha!! That is even worse, but at least they take care of you and not expect much, just some good times. I don't know...crazy thinking here!! ha ha

laugh

kelp1961's photo
Sun 10/30/11 10:52 PM

waving yep. Actually, been thinking alot about that lately...thinking a casual and long distance relationship might be just the ticket..rofl

I don't know about that. I am not good with long distance relationship, only because I wouldn't want someone cheating on me and expecting me to be faithful. Casual doesn't sound too enticing but if that is what's good for you then go for it! I think I have issues with men that think they can have it all! Just commenting on your post, it is not right or wrong, I did think about that but it didn't work for it. Let me know if it does for you. :)

oh, I'm all talk...I really am an all or nothing sorta gal. Hence, the reason it has been nothing for approx. 20 yrs...but I have been thinking alot about having that special someone in my life and what a very huge adjustment that would be for me.

kelp1961's photo
Sun 10/30/11 08:51 PM
Edited by kelp1961 on Sun 10/30/11 08:55 PM
I do not yet know...let's see got about 8 hrs to decide...nothing near as cute as Kitten I can tell ya that.

kelp1961's photo
Sun 10/30/11 08:48 PM

I'm just wearing my skivies pitchfork

<<<<<thinking that would not be too scary. :wink:

kelp1961's photo
Sun 10/30/11 08:09 PM
Edited by kelp1961 on Sun 10/30/11 08:10 PM
Little drummer boy...sung by David Bowie and Bing Cosby..
One...have my favorite...love, love, love Christmas music.

kelp1961's photo
Sun 10/30/11 08:08 PM
waving yep. Actually, been thinking alot about that lately...thinking a casual and long distance relationship might be just the ticket..rofl

kelp1961's photo
Sun 10/30/11 01:08 PM
Taking the grands to the Pumpkin patch...then to their respective homes a little earlier than normal..so I can have my evening to myself.

kelp1961's photo
Sat 10/29/11 08:34 PM
oldies, as I dance around and get caught up on chores....burning calories too... rofl

kelp1961's photo
Sat 10/29/11 08:27 PM
as I was puttering around the house today I was thinking...I really am quite QUITE domestically challenged...but man I sure can be quite MacGyver like when it comes to problem solving.laugh

kelp1961's photo
Sat 10/29/11 08:18 AM

The setting sun behind me casts long shadows on her grave. I stand alone as the sweltering heat of the day gives way to the cool night. She was born here; amongst the fields of cows and sheep and the never-ending rows of meilies and sugar cane that we used to play hide-and-seek in as children.
Here in Sweetwaters, a place true to its name. Unkown by many, a symbol of poverty to some, and the place of no return for those who feel they are lucky to have escaped its dusty grip. Yet for her, home was truly where her heart was and she came back. Back to her birthplace, to sleep until the day after eternity has ended, under the cool shade of the Avocado tree.

I lie down on the cool, prickly grass, close my eyes and imagine that she is once again, like so many times before, laying beside me. I forget about the snakes and bugs crawling in the grass, I even forget that I am outside on a windy night. For just this moment, I allow myself to be blissfully ignorant to the reality around me and let my heart rediscover memories of her face, her smile, her laugh, anything that would bring her back to me.

I used to say that if I had one wish, I would wish her back. So I could selfishly keep her to myself and never again have to go through that icy hot stabbing feeling of losing her.
I know now that life isn't as simple as wishing on a star. In fact, wishes themselves seldom, if ever, come true. You accept what you're given and learn to live without that which is taken from you.

Nowadays when I wish upon a star, it is not with hopes of raising the dead. Those who leave remain in our memories; ageless beauties smiling at us. Now, my wish is that wherever she may be, my mother is proud of me.

12/06/1968 - 10/06/2006

Beautiful tribute to the process of grief. Sorry you lost her so young...you and she both.flowerforyou

kelp1961's photo
Fri 10/28/11 10:07 PM
working on deconstruction as we speak...these walls are quite fortified however...this may take some time....but I do know it's time.

kelp1961's photo
Fri 10/28/11 09:50 PM

I'm ready for someone to take care of me now...laugh

lol ok like as in ..put you in a grave???pitchfork

laugh uh...no thanks? spock

kelp1961's photo
Fri 10/28/11 09:42 PM

Figured there'd be a catch....hmmm...
all I really need now is the
whirly four-poster...

That, and names gf.
We need names.

lol...oh you know the usuals...let's see, esebulldog, George Clooney, Mekhi Phifer, Benjamin Bratt, Jacky Chan...Simon Baker, Denzel, Adam Rodriguez, Tim Kang... hee hee

blushing

rofl waving Ah ese...how'd you get in there? you little sneak..well okay, you can stay but you have to behave yourself....and you might have to do some work...it has been established there will be no pay...see simone with any questions on that. smooched

Yes this is the room for pampering women...all costs and tasks are supplied by the men....now who wants to massage my skull and fluff my hair for me??

rofl

kelp1961's photo
Fri 10/28/11 09:40 PM

how much you paying? :tongue:

Wow, I gotta pay for it??!!..grumble ok...I suppose that would depend on what your willing to put out..I mean do for me..devilbigsmile

well, I suppose that depends on what you're paying :wink:

...ummm...embarassed I I I um...see I have to go...I've got this thing I need to do....so, I will call ya...yea, okay bye now...
<<<runs and hides..

kelp1961's photo
Fri 10/28/11 09:27 PM
Edited by kelp1961 on Fri 10/28/11 09:43 PM

Anyone in mind?
We can make it happen :-)

Hmm...there could be one or two...so all I have to do is say 'Make it so'..? lol

worked for a guy i used to fly with. in a bar he'd tell maybe twenty gals to come to his room for a good time. he'd get slapped nineteen times but got laid every night.

admit it Mr. Bogie..that guy was you wasn't it??? rofl

kelp1961's photo
Fri 10/28/11 09:26 PM
I probably still have too many pets

kelp1961's photo
Fri 10/28/11 09:24 PM

I have a date saurday---with a man ---wow we

Yay you...have fun!!

kelp1961's photo
Fri 10/28/11 09:24 PM

i know how to make a bed while someone is sleeping in it....sheets and all...it's a skill:banana:

It is..I never could quite master it in my little bit of nurses training I had waaayyy back in the day.

kelp1961's photo
Fri 10/28/11 09:23 PM

i dont like cookies....:D

that's blasphemy!!

kelp1961's photo
Thu 10/27/11 11:40 PM
I am so sorry for your loss Pam. May the happy memories overflow the sorrow with haste.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25