Community > Posts By > jisytg14

jisytg14's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:10 AM

have you ever had someone really sweet who treated you like gold and you thought they were good looking.. but there was something missing? What did you do about it?? do you think that "missing thing" can grow with time?
nope a mans penis stops growing around the age of 17 to 18 years old, so he is stuck with what he has or doesnt haveohwell :smile:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA it's not even like that... i really don't think that would make it or break it for me with a guy
im very bad at giving advice so i tried,sorryflowerforyou :smile:

Hahaha.. i greatly appreciate it.. and next time i will take great notice to penis size and its effects on my attraction lol :)

jisytg14's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:06 AM

That is chemistry, attraction, pheromones. See my original post. flowerforyou

HAHAHA.. ok.. so you don't see hope of that growing into something romantic?

jisytg14's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:05 AM

have you ever had someone really sweet who treated you like gold and you thought they were good looking.. but there was something missing? What did you do about it?? do you think that "missing thing" can grow with time?
nope a mans penis stops growing around the age of 17 to 18 years old, so he is stuck with what he has or doesnt haveohwell :smile:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA it's not even like that... i really don't think that would make it or break it for me with a guy

jisytg14's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:01 AM
i don't know what's missing.. its wierd.. like he's awesome and i enjoy spending time with him... and he treats me SOOO well... and i think hes cute... but i just don't feel that like mushy butterfly thing... so i was wondering if people had similar experiences and if it could grow into somethign more

jisytg14's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:54 AM

jisytg14's photo
Tue 09/02/08 06:18 PM
sometimes things appear as games to us.. and really they are completely innocent.. maybe she really did like you and then changed her mind.. you don't really know her thought process... all you know is it didn't work and its time to go out and find someone who is what you are looking for :)

jisytg14's photo
Mon 09/01/08 02:55 PM
laugh That's awesome HAHAHAHAHA

jisytg14's photo
Mon 09/01/08 01:11 PM
laugh laugh laugh

jisytg14's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:51 AM

I heard something on the news like 50% of the women in New York have it. Must be millions just in that state?

Why is new york always getting rumors spread about it??? huh?? we've got gangs and horrible accents and now herpes?? tskk tskk laugh

jisytg14's photo
Thu 07/31/08 07:41 AM
I HAVE!!! and then you meet em in person and its a little dissapointing if they don't live up to their vocal quality hahaha laugh

jisytg14's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:48 PM
loved someone's personality... and thought they were attractive... but felt like something was missing between the two of you?

jisytg14's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:44 PM
i've noticed it takes about a month of dating in person to really how truly psychotic someone is lol

jisytg14's photo
Sun 07/20/08 04:05 PM
i'm yours... jason myraz

jisytg14's photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:10 AM

i met this guy who IM me and the first thing he said was

how much do you weigh and how tall are you.noway

my response was: why do you want to know that so fast
his response was: this conversation has 17 seconds left if you dont tell me, so i said, you choose, and there was the CLICK. he left.

some guys just dont get it... how sad.glasses

most men stare at a womens chestgrumble ....at least he didnt ask what your bra size waslaugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

HAHAHAHAHHA I GET THAT ALL THE TIME!!!! and then i politely respond with a 36 AA laugh laugh

jisytg14's photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:06 AM

confuse me....one day they say that you are beautiful and they want to meet you. The next day they won't respond to your emails. What gives?huh grumble noway :cry: brokenheart

i think some people put up fake pictures of themselves... and are just on here looking for attention.. and then when you actually get close and wanna meet .. they realize they can't.. cuz they don't look at all like you think they do hahaha... but maybe that's just what i tell myself laugh laugh laugh

No I think you are right on with that one.

really?huh what makes people do that kinda stuff? I just don't get it. I'm me. what you see is what you get. I can't stand deceitfulness. It drives me nuts.grumble noway

i don't think its malicious.... i think some people just have low self esteem and want a little TLC... so they come on an online site.. talk to a few girls or guys that tell them they are awesome.. and that's all they want.. they don't really want to have to face anyone... thats just what i think

jisytg14's photo
Sat 06/14/08 09:51 AM

confuse me....one day they say that you are beautiful and they want to meet you. The next day they won't respond to your emails. What gives?huh grumble noway :cry: brokenheart

i think some people put up fake pictures of themselves... and are just on here looking for attention.. and then when you actually get close and wanna meet .. they realize they can't.. cuz they don't look at all like you think they do hahaha... but maybe that's just what i tell myself laugh laugh laugh

jisytg14's photo
Fri 06/13/08 09:34 PM

why are all the gay guys emailing me now? like wtf? this is new to me and I need to clear my head

my guess is cuz you are cute.. and you just proclaimed to the whole site that you like men.. so of course now they are gonna try and contact you laugh

jisytg14's photo
Fri 06/13/08 09:23 PM
good for you :)

jisytg14's photo
Fri 06/13/08 09:18 PM
so.. just curious.. when you tell a girl you are gonna call her and dont... is it always because you aren't interested.. or is it a guy thing.. because i have encountered this numerous times... and i'm thinking maybe it really is a guy thing to be bad at picking up the phone at times

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/12/08 06:44 PM
pickles are my favorite...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13