Community > Posts By > jisytg14

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:27 PM
you are a forum post whore aren't you laugh laugh UR EVERYWHERE!!!

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:25 PM

ive got a lovely bunch of coconutsbigsmile

there they are standing in a row... big ones.. small ones.. some the size of your head... is there more to that song? lol

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:08 PM

no body ever says hi to me grumble

Does anyone ever REALLY say hi in Manhattan?

HAHAHAHAH HELLLZZZZ NO.... you walk with your head down as fast as you can attempting not to bump into strangers lol

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:04 PM

no body ever says hi to me grumble

maybe you are intimidating laugh

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:01 PM

Much love to my intimidating women in the mist as I pass them by.

but just think if you actually said hello to those intimidating women.. what might happen haha

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:56 PM
NIGHT!!!! :)

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:53 PM

thats so weird how lorena bobbit is a hero amongst women.

if some some guy cut off his cheating girlfriend's tits and guys championed Floyd The Tit-Chopper, girls would freak out.

damn double standards. >;(

i'm totally kidding!!! i'm not a man hater at all just a jokester.. and ya know what.. if hes girlfriend deserved it .. more power too him hahaha laugh laugh

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:49 PM

Lorena Bobbit

HAHAHHAA why would she be scary... i thought she had the right idea laugh laugh laugh

and you ask WHY you might be intimidating?noway

laugh laugh

HAHAHAHAHHAA oh shoot i guess that's it maybe i shouldn't tell them lorena is my idol the minute i meet em huh?

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:43 PM

Lorena Bobbit

HAHAHHAA why would she be scary... i thought she had the right idea laugh laugh laugh

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:43 PM

some girls just have faces that look super pissed off until they smile. i think they call those "scowls".

but what generally trips guys up is that when a guy approaches a woman, and shes been hit on alot in her life for whatever reason, she'll throw up a "b*tch sheild" to automatically deflect loser guys with stupid pick-up lines.

i used to think that all girls were mean and conceded, but ive found that alot of chick throw up this sheild as an autopilot response. you also get this same kind of reaction from girls with low self-esteem.

wow that is really true.... cuz most of the time you get these cocky ass guys that walk up to you like they know you want them before you even look at them... and that makes me angry haha

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:36 PM
hey guys.. i'm just curious... i get from guys that i'm very intimidating sometimes... but i'm seriously the most friendly talkative person ever... so i'm just curious.. what is it about girls that intimidates guys?

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:26 PM
ARe there positions in rhode island or mass?? i mean is it hard to get a teaching job there?

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:24 PM
Hey i'm a certified teacher in New York and i was just wondering if there was any teachers from connecticut or jersey around here that could tell me about teaching in their states. unless you wanna teach in the city its nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get a job in new york so i'm looking to go elsewhere

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:07 PM
how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? HANDS DOWN!!! laugh

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 11:58 AM
ummm hit the eject button dude!!!!

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 11:47 AM
i think it just means the couple wasn't suited well for each other... if it was a few divorces.. i might think the person jumps into marriages a little soon thats all.. i don't think it says much about their character

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 11:45 AM
ya know.. i just learned to platapus has some kind of deadly venom in it and can kill people? haha

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 11:33 AM
oh absolutely!!! in fact that's my problem with online dating.. cuz a lot of times people are one way online .. and TOTALLY different in person

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 11:32 AM
eigh.. why wouldn't you just give it back to her.. you don't want it around your apartment anywayz

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 11:26 AM

I ended up in the hospital once because of that.

What happened?