Community > Posts By > jisytg14

jisytg14's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:11 PM
i think so much we focus on the bad of things instead of realizing that we went through that heartache for some reason. most obvious reason being.. that person is NOT RIGHT FOR YOU and you deserve MUCH better...(and i think all people get hurt... not just good guys or good girls.. we just dwell on it more) i can't tell you how many times i cried about a guy i was with and then about 6 months later i was like damn ... thanks for doing me the favor. I think we think of being alone as such a bad thing instead of taking time to think about the things that truly should matter to us like our family and our hobbies... i guess what i'm trying to say is.. keep your head up .. and one day all the heartache will pay off when you meet the one person who was worth it all

jisytg14's photo
Sat 12/01/07 07:20 PM
heyyyyyyyyyyy welome :)

jisytg14's photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:16 PM
umm YEA i def get the same thing.. and the part that really pisses me off is ... mines short cuz i donated it to locks of love for kids with cancer... so i'm sorry i care more about that than having long flowing pretty hair

jisytg14's photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:44 PM
i'll pick u up on the way.. no worries.. a new yorker's always got the party under control!!! laugh

jisytg14's photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:36 PM
sure... i should be able to make it to ohio in about 8 hours hahahaha wait up for me alright????

jisytg14's photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:34 PM
WAHOO NOW WE'RE TALKING!!!!

jisytg14's photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:32 PM
it's all good... haha.. put on a little 80's music and you are good to go... PARRRRRRRTYYYYYYYYY :) well .. .you might need some people.. so i'll bring over some peeps laugh

jisytg14's photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:29 PM
ahhhh BLACK AND MILDS!!! those are so oldschool for me i used to smoke them all the time when i was a senior in high school.. (sorry that just brought back memories lol) i'm actually bored outta my mind .. but too lazy to go out in the frigid NY temperatures

jisytg14's photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:03 PM
i hate that whole too nice thing... we complain when we get hurt but then we complain people are too nice.. i think we are ALL screwed up (meaning people in general) hahaha

jisytg14's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:42 PM

jisytg14, it's only a page, but you must agree to a background check and a random drug test laugh

this doesn't have a psych eval does it... i always fail those ohwell laugh hahahaha

jisytg14's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:37 PM

I'm single because I choose to be at this moment, however, I am accepting applications, just stop by and pick one up laugh

how long is it.. cuz i really hate paperwork!!! hahahaha

jisytg14's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:35 PM

Because I'm not a size 0 crackhead that men want, or a barbie. There are lots of shallow people out there. Too many don't bother to try and talk to someone and check out who they are inside. grumble

HAHAHAHAHHA hey some men like curves!!!! laugh laugh laugh

jisytg14's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:29 PM
HAHAHA.... well don't you think if that were REALLY the case there would be some ugly soulmate for ya??? :wink:

jisytg14's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:27 PM
i'm sure i'm not the only one who rationalizes why i'm single.. but i just curious if there really is anything other than luck to finding the special person .. i mean obviously certain things apply like ummm.. if you're CRAZY haha... but idk.. i've heard i'm too independent and guys my age don't like that ect ect.... i just wanted to get other peoples ideas on the subject

jisytg14's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:06 PM
wow i'm speechless... that was beautiful

jisytg14's photo
Thu 11/29/07 04:22 PM
honestly... she is probably doin it TO piss you off lol... she knows its gonna bother you... there are two things you can do.. ignore her... so her plan doesn't work... or talk to her about it ... i mean i don't know how your break up was... but if you are still on decent terms just tell her its weird for you

jisytg14's photo
Thu 11/29/07 04:17 PM
THAT TOTALLY JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!

jisytg14's photo
Thu 11/29/07 03:10 PM
i'll be honest... as long as it isn't like "over the top gawking" i think its funny... i mean i had a gay man look at my chest once.. and i was like YOU DONT EVEN LIKE BOOBS.. and hes' like i can't help it ... its like a bug to the light hahaha so thats what i think of everytime a guy stares at my chest

jisytg14's photo
Thu 11/29/07 02:33 PM
ya know... i've heard... the second you stop looking... prince charming appears right on your doorstep :)

jisytg14's photo
Thu 11/29/07 02:26 PM
HAHAHAHA LOVE IT !!!!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13