Community > Posts By > jisytg14

jisytg14's photo
Mon 11/26/07 05:59 PM
yea i've def had the same thing happen.. but the way i look at it.. if they aren't okay with waiting until you are comfortable.. then they obviously aren't taking into account your feelings already on the first time talking to them.. so some relationship that would eventually make.. right?? haha

jisytg14's photo
Mon 11/26/07 01:14 PM
yea i think its really cool.. the few people i've talked to off here said they made some really cool friends... and i like how everyone talks to everyone and its not all about the dating aspect of it

jisytg14's photo
Mon 11/26/07 01:06 PM
so just curious... has anyone in here done any of the other dating sites??? how do you like this one in comparison to the others?

jisytg14's photo
Mon 11/26/07 01:03 PM
hahah everyone was using them.. and i was like damn i wanna look cool and use smiles too.. but its kinda different from aim so i was like WTF???

jisytg14's photo
Mon 11/26/07 01:02 PM
yea really good quote.. the problem is... dun dun dunnnnnn finding that person hahaha :)

jisytg14's photo
Mon 11/26/07 01:01 PM
hahah oh.. now i see them... thankssssss :)

jisytg14's photo
Mon 11/26/07 12:59 PM
so definately new and niave to the whole "justsayhi.com" thing... i just wanted to know... how do you make the smileys when you post in a forum

jisytg14's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:55 PM
hahahaha... i think how much you write is TOTALLY up to you... whatever you feel best displays who you are as a person.. some people can do it quickly in 5 words.. and others it takes 10 paragraphs... its just part of showing other people who you are

jisytg14's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:46 PM
i don't normally like putting words in anyones mouth.. but i don't think any comment was made to offend anyone... just an observation that at 18... you wanna see hot shirtless guys.. and as you get older not so much... i think 18 is mature and you are completely entitled to your opinion as i'm sure EVERY girl LOVES shirtless guys :)

jisytg14's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:37 PM
hahaha so do i.. .but i feel like its the same with girls who put up pics with their chest hanging out.. its like.. "please save the goodies for later" hahahha :)

jisytg14's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:35 PM
i think it all depends on the picture... i mean if you are their in your boxer briefs posing for a dating picture... i think that seems like you are obsessed with your body.. but if it was you hanging out on a beach or during the summer when you were hot or like a "natural" type situation then i think its ok :)

jisytg14's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:14 PM
when we say that we are "okay" but you know something isn't right... don't just let it go... ask us a few more times :)

jisytg14's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:12 PM
wow you are a really strong person and i admire that you posted that message. its something i think a lot of people needed to hear. i think so many people get in abusive relationships and are blind to it.. but i think we always need to keep the possibility in our minds that it CAN happen to us

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next