Community > Posts By > jisytg14

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 11:24 AM

i am so sorry that happened to you :(
this is why i am choosing to make friends and shifting focus on making myself happy. i give up on trying to find "the one". i will let them find me. if its meant to happen it will.

thanks.. i'm just trying to figure out his "motive" ya know.. like we hung out before.. so its not like he didn't know me.. and if you don't wanna hang out.. why make plans?

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 11:20 AM
haha oh no.. i called and *****ed him out 2 days later haha.. and i told him being dead would have been the only valid excuse... he told me his phone died.. and he couldn't call me.. but he was AT HOME IN HIS APARTMENT

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 11:18 AM
just curious why on earth someone would go through all the trouble of making a date with someone else... the other person COMPLETELY making all the plans and calling me .. and would then stand you up... like why would someone do that?

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:17 AM
HAHAHAHAHA that is sooo funny

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:08 AM
i think the main thing should be... if you aren't comfortable with it... than don't settle for someone who wants to.. all it means is they aren't the right person for you.. stand up for what you believe in and you'll find someone who loves you because of it

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:05 AM
I just think its hard because i think sex is a part of being in a relationship with someone.. and i'm not suggesting rushing into it... but at the same point having a sexual connection is important to a long term relationship.. so i can see why some people would be wierd not having sex before marriage

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:26 AM
I totally would if he wanted me to.. if not.. i'd be fine with him goin with his buddies as well

jisytg14's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:25 PM
i think it means she gets very nervous and it takes her a while to be herself

jisytg14's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:14 PM
i think usually its that people can't step outside of "thinking about themselves" long enough to think about how the other person will feel after they say something

jisytg14's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:56 AM
wow that is amazing news and just proves if you hang in there things can get better... my prayers go out to you :)

jisytg14's photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:06 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA laugh

jisytg14's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:22 PM
if you can't go see her is there someone who can go and stay with her?? if she is telling you these things she probably wants help feeling better and i think as much as it is goin to be hard on you ... you need to try and get her the help she needs... did you mention to her goin to a therapist maybe?

jisytg14's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:03 PM
it seems wrong to me to be talking about icecream when i'm sitting here in new york with a damn mini blizzard :tongue:

jisytg14's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:37 PM
oh yea.. they totally dont understand why i'm not married.. they're like ... but aren't you kinda old to not be married .. i'm like gee thanks guys

jisytg14's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:31 PM
hahahaha that's sooo funny (but not at the same time lol)

jisytg14's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:19 PM
so i work with little kids.. of course bound to produce funny stories.. so i figured i'd start with mine and then everyone else could tell theirs...

so i work in a 4th grade classroom and one of the little girls comes up next to me today.. and sticks her chest out.... and i'm like no.. can't be.. then she goes what size are you... and i'm like excuse me... and she's like large? extra large? and i'm like WHAT and shes like what bra size are you?? now with out trying to laugh... i go .. umm they don't come in sizes like that .. and she goes we'll what size are you cuz i wanna be bigger than you ... hahaha ::sigh:: children really do say the funniest things hahaha

jisytg14's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:50 PM
awww thanks :smile: i sure hope so lol.. but i'm totally not one of those people who is miserable single.. i just feel like there are certain days of the year completely insensitive to the single population haha and new years is one of em

jisytg14's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:27 PM
i gotta be honest.. new years is right up there with valentines day for me... most of my friends have boyfriends/girlfriends... and when that big ball drops.. well lets put it this way.. its a constant reminder that i'm single lol... does anyone else feel this way... what do you do about it?? i don't wanna not go out.. but at the same point i hate it

jisytg14's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:19 PM
wow i'm glad at least one guy gets it hahaha

jisytg14's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:14 PM
did you ever think its because you secretly go after the "bad girl type" who in turn treat you like **** and go with a bad guy?

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13