Community > Posts By > jisytg14

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:42 PM

jisytg14

your hair suits you short, you have a pretty face for itflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou . i dont thats why mines long.

aww thank you.. i didn't expect it to be that short.. so it totally threw me off.. so i just tried to rock what i had at the end of the day hahaha

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:39 PM

<------- has short hair and thinks it ROCKS! I've had my hair every length under the sun and always come back to short ... *shrugs* ... never had any complaints.

You're right, I think if asked a general preference, men would vote for long(er) hair, but I also think most guys would say a girl who is confident in her own choices and her own sense of style is pretty damn sexy in and of itself, right?! :wink:

AYE AYE!!! well said drinker

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:37 PM

this makes me so sad.. KIDS WITH CANCER!!! damn.. guys car more about long hair than kids with cancer grumble

but your question was, is long hair sexier?? you did a very sweet thing, were just answering your question.flowerforyou flowerforyou

hahaha i'm just being dramatic laugh

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:33 PM
this makes me so sad.. KIDS WITH CANCER!!! damn.. guys car more about long hair than kids with cancer grumble

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:29 PM
so about a year ago i donated my hair to locks of love for kids with cancer.. and i had really short hair (as you can tell from some of my pics) well now that its longer i've had a lot of guys tell me they think short hair isn't sexxy... how do you all feel about this?

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:26 PM
laugh

What will doing "today" make a difference two hundred million years from now?

well i guess that depends on what you are talking about.. just in my life ..absolutely nothing.. cuz i'll be dead... however if its littering or something along that nature... it could have a big effect in two hundred years.

Can I mummify your (.)(.)?

no!!! they are being cremated with the rest of me laugh

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:23 PM

What will doing "today" make a difference two hundred million years from now?

well i guess that depends on what you are talking about.. just in my life ..absolutely nothing.. cuz i'll be dead... however if its littering or something along that nature... it could have a big effect in two hundred years.

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:06 PM

Can I see? laugh

Is that too crude ladies for an initial email?

i think freud would have a field day with you and your obsession with boobs laugh he'd tell you your mother should have breast fed you or something laugh

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 01:09 PM
I live in westchester county new york... and seriously its almost impossible.. everyone around here ends up going to teach in new york city cuz there are virtually no jobs.

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:45 PM
dayummmm people.. you needa move up to new york.. it hasn't hit above 82 yet happy

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:39 PM
laugh
well why do we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway??? :)

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:30 PM

jsh always crops to the middle of the picture

i know its annoying... then again maybe its ok if it just put a pic of my boobs right derekkye?? :wink:

(.)(.)

would you do that just for me? I'd only sneak a little peak noway

laugh laugh laugh

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:23 PM
no really why does beachfarmer have my pic??

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:22 PM

jsh always crops to the middle of the picture

i know its annoying... then again maybe its ok if it just put a pic of my boobs right derekkye?? :wink:

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:17 PM
how to crop one of your pictures so you can put it as your main... i wanna put a different pic up but i don't know how to crop it so it shows the top half of the picture and not the middle

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:09 PM
wow that is really scary.. hopefully they are gone and you don't have to worry about it the rest of the night

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:05 PM

If my penis was just below my chin, there'd be no reason to date.

drinker explode

laugh

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:02 PM

that's why i only date women with small boobs

hahaha now heres an innovator lol.. great alternative!!! :)

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:59 PM
ALLL the friggin time.. its like i'm well aware that i have big boobs.. but you don't need to stare at them like a baby looking for milk hahaha... or.. at least be slick about it and look when my head is in another direction or something haha

jisytg14's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:48 PM
i love your main pic.. my friend sent it to me on myspace.. i think its hillarious