Community > Posts By > jisytg14

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:10 PM
am i taking a moment of silence to be thankful for shirts? ohwell

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:09 PM
Harry Potter book 7... i can't help it.. i'm an elementary teacher... and yes i love it!!!

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:02 PM
THATS GREAT!!!! drinker

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:49 PM
i think thats a fine response as long as it's not followed by.. I think we should be friends ... i hate that... but as long as it isn't something really cruel i don't think it hurts to be honest and tell the person why

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:39 PM

me and my hand never broke up yet

devil devil

hahahaha i'd just be worried you're hand would get too attached to you laugh laugh laugh wow.. i know... haha grumble

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:38 PM

flowerforyou don't we count? :smile:

no you only love me for my boobs....

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:34 PM

Nah, I was no good for her, she found what she needed in another guy and as long as she's happy I'm ok with it...

wow that was really admirable.. so often we hear people bad mouthing their exes.. its nice to here people admit stuff like that happy

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:32 PM
i was just wondering cuz i know JSH is a little different from the other dating sites.. has anyone met someone on here that they ended up having a relationship with?

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 04:44 PM
listen.. if penis' were as noticable in pants as boobs are in shirts.. i'd prob stare at them too blushing laugh laugh laugh

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 04:28 PM
DEATH YOU ARE MY ***** LOVERRRRRRRRRRRRR hahaha sorry obsessed with wedding crashers :) laugh

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 04:18 PM
i hope you didn't burn yourself.. i did that once and couldn't wear a bra for 3 days hahaha

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 04:13 PM
maybe you should try complimenting a girl on something other than her (.)(.)s and see what happens???? laugh laugh laugh

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 04:02 PM
be a stripper and get a motorcycle laugh

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 04:00 PM
"by the time you realize what you lost i'll already be in the arms of someone who knows what they have"

Men are crazy... you deserve better.. .tell him you are over it :)

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 03:57 PM
hey chin up.. there is plenty of love to go round.. whether it is to one special person... children you might work with.. friends or family... i think far too often we think the only kinda love that matters is romantic love with someone special... love yourself.. first.. then your family and friends and the rest will all fall into place

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 03:13 PM
:wink:

honestly.. i don't.... i try to weed them out by wierd comments or things that they say that might not match up with others (aka lies ect) but for the most part i just meet in a public place and don't tell them crazy personal things about myself until i know they are at least "normal enough" to date

I'm normal...tell me everythingdevil devil devil

ok imma send you a message with my social security.. phone number.. credit card number.. birth date.. address.. and anything else you want laugh

more pics...yeah...lots more picsdevil devil devil to study

i don't have any more pics ... that was some girl i googled and that was all the pics they had on her :wink: hahahhaa

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 03:10 PM

honestly.. i don't.... i try to weed them out by wierd comments or things that they say that might not match up with others (aka lies ect) but for the most part i just meet in a public place and don't tell them crazy personal things about myself until i know they are at least "normal enough" to date

I'm normal...tell me everythingdevil devil devil

ok imma send you a message with my social security.. phone number.. credit card number.. birth date.. address.. and anything else you want laugh

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 03:05 PM

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:56 PM

so about a year ago i donated my hair to locks of love for kids with cancer.. and i had really short hair (as you can tell from some of my pics) well now that its longer i've had a lot of guys tell me they think short hair isn't sexxy... how do you all feel about this?

I like long hair on women but it is in no way a requirement....what you did for kids with cancer would mean sooooo much more than the length of your hair....you are truly a kind, compassionate person & that is much more attractive than physical appearance.....i would encourage you or anyone with long hair to do it again....today i bow to you with honor...:wink:

that was sooo sweet.. thanks happy

jisytg14's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:55 PM

Not if he needs a bigger bra than I do

laugh laugh ditto... but if they are nicely shaped.. damn i could just watch him with his shirt off ALL DAY