Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 02:09 PM
For The Record

I am not Trolling

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 02:00 PM

Engdahl: CIA plays ugly role, trains Syrian rebels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9U3Tf1ejLY

Al-Qaeda is far more than just a US intelligence asset, the organization and label of Al-Qaeda is a catch-all term that is used to camouflage the operations of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other affiliated intelligence services.

This is very true. When I hear the buzz word Ql-Qaeda it is like a bell ringing and pointing to CIA black OPs going on.

They really should stop using that term, they are giving themselves away.

As you have said many many times on here,,,They have no imagination....same old MO

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 01:59 PM

I have been following the banking scandals and the Libor fraud for a while now and I was amazed when I found the connection between these two events.

I'm sure this rabbit hole is a lot deeper than we will every see.

Its all happening in 2012

That isn't an accident either!

The $hit and slime is gonna continue to surface.

I for one am thrilled, bring it on. :thumbsup:

Turn and face the strange...
ch ch changes

There comes a Time:banana:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 01:57 PM

Engdahl: CIA plays ugly role, trains Syrian rebels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9U3Tf1ejLY

Al-Qaeda is far more than just a US intelligence asset, the organization and label of Al-Qaeda is a catch-all term that is used to camouflage the operations of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other affiliated intelligence services.

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 01:40 PM

I was under the impression that this was a public forum.

I have my opinions about Syria too.

Has my opinions on Syria upset you? I feel they are the truth.

A public forum.

Please contribute material of a reasonable and educated nature in future and refrain from irrelevant and specious material. Thank you.

The Rules apply to all

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 01:37 PM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Thu 08/02/12 01:38 PM

China will be the global power of the future.

Looks That Way...They Have The Monies and The Man Power

And The Goldlaugh laugh laugh

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 01:32 PM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Thu 08/02/12 01:34 PM

I was under the impression that this was a public forum.

I have my opinions about Syria too.

Has my opinions on Syria upset you? I feel they are the truth.

A public forum.

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 01:31 PM

Western governments and mainstream media have admitted that Al Qaeda is fighting against the secular Syrian government, and that the West is supporting the Syrian opposition … which is helping Al Qaeda.

Al-Qaeda is known to be aiding the rebels, but it is a stretch to conclude that the uprising is solely the responsibility of Al-Qaeda.
Hezbollah are involved and rebels backed by Saudi Arabia and Qatar. There is no proof that the west is supporting the uprising and the NY Times article many internet secondary sources cite has been misused. The CIA are trying to stop the flow of weapons to Al-Qaeda, not supplying them as has been suggested by more questionable sources.

The CIA are trying to stop the flow of weapons to Al-Qaeda?

What are they going to use...their bare hands?

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 01:23 PM

My truth is only for those who can see and recognize truth.

I have no reason to lie.

The politicians, and the Banking industry, on the other hand, have to lie. The truth would destroy them.

Yes The Truth can be very hard to accept.

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 01:04 PM

very interesting,i thought iran was the bad boys.

That is what you are led to believe

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 01:03 PM
Happy Birthday NavyGirlflowerforyou

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 01:00 PM
“It is natural for man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth … For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.”
-- Patrick Henry

“The important thing is to never stop questioning.”
-- Albert Einstein

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 12:38 PM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Thu 08/02/12 12:39 PM
Welcome to Optos Music Thread ezas123 and SkaRebel..all are welcome heredrinker

Heard this about 20 minutes ago and It got my Ear

Dear Believer, come sing me a song
Let the octave belong to the next
And lifting us soundly back into the world
May we sing the Earth, Heaven's breath
Murder murder, you haunt every bone
But the son you have grown still resists
Anger anger, you're finally my *****
Through glory of this, Heaven's breath.

[Chorus:]
Paradise, has its hunter
Call me blind, call me fool
I don't mind chasing thunder
I say reaching for Heaven is what I'm on Earth to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvgVQu2RTwU&feature=player_embedded#!

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 12:34 PM
What a Senario

Capitalism versus Capitalismdrinker

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 12:25 PM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Thu 08/02/12 12:25 PM
Is this the bigger picture.?

USA and NATO/Europe versus Russia China

=============================================================

The unveiling of new US military bases and partnerships in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, South Korea and Vietnam are the demonstration of Washington’s increasing militarist agenda towards China. The calculated confrontation with China is what lies behind Washington’s recent and much-heralded “pivot to the Pacific”.

US-led military adventures in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and across sub-Saharan Africa are aimed at thwarting China’s economic expansion, especially because Chinese partnerships have been welcomed in such countries. The NATO-induced regime change last year in Libya alone is reckoned to have cost China billions of dollars in oil and infrastructure investments. The same US game plan is unfolding covertly in Syria and Iran, with the Western powers and their Arab, Turk and Israeli allies waging a criminal war of state-sponsored terrorism and destabilisation. That is the bigger picture of immediate hostilities. How long China and its allies in Damascus, Tehran and Moscow will tolerate this provocation before engaging in all-out war is not clear. But one thing is clear: the repercussions of such an outcome will be cataclysmic.

Furthermore, when the trigger is pulled in the form of a downed fighter jet or a false flag terror attack on a tourist bus or some other incident, it can be said – like the assassination of archduke Ferdinand – that it was a long time in the making.

However, war is not inevitable. It is an ineluctable outcome of capitalist power rivalry, which history has shown us time and again. But it is not inevitable. The way to stop another world war is for the mass of people to put an end to the capitalist system. That means bringing governments, banks, industries and militaries under public, democratic control on the basis of internationalist solidarity.

We got nothing to lose except our chains.

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 06:33 AM
offtopic Thread killing is illegalofftopic

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 06:07 AM
Syria's opposition appeals for Russian support

Sergei Lavrov welcomed having direct discussions with Syria's opposition
Continue reading the main story
Syria conflict

Fear and hunger in Aleppo
The rise of jihadist groups
Fighting and refugees in maps
Aleppo's battleground school
A delegation of Syrian opposition figures is visiting Moscow to discuss international efforts to find a political solution to the violence.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov is holding talks with Abdulbaset Sayda, head of the Syrian National Council.

Mr Lavrov's deputy said Russia wanted to move the opposition "towards realistic and constructive positions".

Later, international envoy Kofi Annan will brief the UN Security Council on how he plans to revive his peace plan.

Mr Annan held talks with officials in Baghdad and Tehran on Tuesday, and reiterated his view that Iran - Syria's closest ally - had a role to play in resolving the conflict, despite US objections.

The former UN secretary general also said Syrian President Bashar al-Assad had proposed altering his peace initiative so the most violent areas would be pacified first.

"He made a suggestion of building an approach from the ground up in some of the districts where we have extreme violence to try and contain the violence in these districts and, step by step, build up and end the violence across the country," Mr Annan told reporters in Tehran.

Start Quote

We try to move the Syrian opposition figures toward realistic and constructive positions that can help end the bloodshed”

Mikhail Bogdanov
Russian Deputy Foreign Minister
His plan currently calls for an immediate nationwide ceasefire.

'Revolution'
Ahead of his meeting with Mr Lavrov on Wednesday, Mr Sayda said he would try to persuade Russia to end its support for President Assad's government.

"The events in Syria are not disagreements between the opposition and the government but a revolution," he told a joint news conference. "It is similar to what happened in Russia when it finished with the previous regime and set upon the path of democratic development."

Mr Lavrov said he welcomed the opportunity to have direct discussions with opposition figures "at this crucial time for Syria", before stressing that he wanted to once again clarify Russia's position.

"Sometimes your organisation has questions about what we are doing and we want to clear up these questions so there are no doubts."

Russia wanted to understand if there was a "prospect" of the deeply divided opposition factions uniting and creating a platform for dialogue with the government, he added.

Earlier, Mr Lavrov's deputy, Mikhail Bogdanov, said he would "try to move the Syrian opposition figures towards realistic and constructive positions that can help end the bloodshed".

The opposition has insisted that President Assad must step down as part of any agreement on a transition, something Russia has rejected.

Russian warships
The talks come as a deadline approaches for the UN Security Council to decide whether to renew the mandate of the UN Supervision Mission in Syria (UNSMIS), whose 298 unarmed military observers and 112 civilian staff are monitoring the implementation of Mr Annan's plan, under which a ceasefire was supposed to begin in mid-April.

The observers suspended their work on 16 June because it was too dangerous.

Mr Annan admitted on Saturday that his peace plan had not succeeded, adding: "Maybe there is no guarantee that we will succeed."

Analysis

Jonathan Marcus
BBC defence and diplomatic correspondent
By any standards the Russian naval deployment to the Mediterranean is significant - two destroyers, five landing ships with marines and supplies on board, backed up by a salvage tug and a tanker.

Moscow is sending out a clear signal to the embattled Syrian regime that it is putting a force into the Mediterranean that could be used to extricate Russian personnel and equipment from their naval base at the Syrian port of Tartus.

In other words, Russia is willing to countenance the demise of the Assad regime if no peace plan can be agreed.

Equally Moscow is signalling to the US and the West that it intends to defend its interests in the region, and that Russia remains a player in the Middle East whose views must be considered.

On Tuesday, Russia circulated a draft resolution to UN Security Council diplomats that would extend the observer mission beyond the end of its mandate on 20 July.

The resolution contains no threat of sanctions against Syria and reportedly suggests that UNSMIS should focus on trying to achieve a political solution.

Correspondents say the draft is unlikely to satisfy the US and Western European countries, who have called for a resolution under Chapter 7 of the UN Charter, which would allow the Security Council to authorise sanctions and military intervention.

In a separate development, Russia said on Tuesday that it had dispatched a flotilla of 11 warships, led by the anti-submarine warfare destroyer Smetlivy, to the eastern Mediterranean Sea. Some of the vessels would dock at the Russian naval base outside the Syrian port of Tartus, it added.

It will be the largest display of Russian military power in the region since the uprising against President Assad began in March 2011.

But a spokesman for the US National Security Council said it had "no reason to believe this move is anything out of the ordinary".

The announcement came a day after Russia said it was ending new shipments of weapons to the Syrian military until the violence had decreased. It had previously rejected calls to end shipments.

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 06:01 AM
There is no Civil war in Syria.

As usual it is outside interference from the west.

The outcome will be very interesting.

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 05:54 AM
96/

Your link is useless. It doesn't work.
and Clinton signed the Law on Regime-Change in Iraq!laugh

It's a funny old place Mingle2. History isn't real, so you can write your own and blogs become original sources.

How do you know if it's a blog if as you say the link doesn't work?

The Link works fine for me.drinker

The Bilderbergs do not have control of the Internet yetbigsmile

Optomistic69's photo
Wed 08/01/12 03:43 PM
Taking Down Seven Countries in Five Years

At around the same time that Baker gave his interview outlining the unconditional support by Washington for the oil sheikhdoms, the Pentagon had then concocted a plan for redrawing the political map of the Middle East region and beyond, as the former NATO commander Wesley Clark was to later disclose. Over the ensuing years from late 2001, the Pentagon had designated regime change for seven countries: Iraq, Libya, Syria, Iran, Lebanon, Sudan and Somalia.