Community > Posts By > Rick1980

Rick1980's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:39 PM

Rick1980, I'm glad to hear you didn't waste your time with that other woman. You are right, that was a train wreck!

Did you meet this woman online or did you know her from before? Maybe I'm old fashion, but I like to get to know the person before I make any first moves. I don't make moves on the first date and in all honesty, I like to let the woman make the first move most of the time. That doesn't mean you can't flirt with her and use touching as a way to show you are interested.

I like becoming friends before moving to the next level. I've had relationships that started with sex first and they never worked out. I really don't understand this dreaded "friends zone" thing. I have women that are friends and then I have had relationships where we started as friends and moved on from there. If the chemistry is there, you will know it and if it isn't, you will know that as well.

My advice is to ask her out for another date but also spend some time on the phone getting to know her. On the next date, maybe try holding her hand. If that goes well, maybe try a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night. I like a woman who takes her time and if the shoe was on the other foot, I would want the same as well.

Just my two cents for what it is worth.

I don't have any luck on this site... LMAO I met her on a common interests forum. Well, we have had some issues, but were still seeing each other and I finally got that kiss it only took me 3 dates.. I need to get over being so shy around women...

Rick1980's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:25 PM
Women are like employers each date is like an interview they don't want conflict so they won't say a word about something being wrong on the date they usually tell yeah your not getting the position on A Friday when your thinking things went well. I haven't crashed and burned alot as I normally can tell if something is going well and if it's not I'm the one to break it off before they have the chance to. LOL, I always want the upper hand...

Rick1980's photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:20 AM

i was seeing a guy this summer, and he got drunk, and called me a c*nt. I was pissed, so I tired to leave. he said if i left he was going to go jump off the dam into the river. calling his bluff, i offered to drive him down there myself since it was about a half mile walk.

it still worries you that they are for real, but most are not and just looking for attention. if you think she is serious, call the cops and tell them she is suicidal, they can keep her for 24 hours for an evaluation.

LOL, your a nice one... You single? LOL drinker

Rick1980's photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:16 AM

yeah my mom said melatonin...

It sux laying thinkin about someone that could care less about you...you know.

I wish I could just stop.

I know it's going to be hard for yeah with Christmas, but you got to move on. I just broke up with my girlfriend yesterday and I'm not feeling so hot either, but I have to move on as do you...

Rick1980's photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:12 AM
It doesn't matter anymore why she does what she does as I decided to break up with her today. It didn't go so well so I can say with confidence she doesn't like me anymore. I went home after the breakup and watched my Chicago Bears beat the packers and that really cheered me up.... Thanks for the advice folks I really thought alot about my decision and I thought she would break my heart later down the road so it would be best to end it now before I'm attached.

I am sorry I didn't take coquibella's advice and "hit it first" before I broke it off... LOL, Just Kidding I'm not that type of man anyways. Later folks! noway sad

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:51 PM
LMFAO, Great advice..laugh laugh laugh

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:50 PM
wow how many votes is that for me to get out? lol

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:47 PM
Edited by Rick1980 on Sat 12/22/07 09:48 PM

Hear is what you gots to do ,

First make him fall in love with you, then cheat on him with her, get caught in the act with the dog from the last string I was in, then tell all of them you are going to become a priest, then …

Ok seriously… run away… fast!

LMAO!

I'm going to see her tomorrow as she wants to go with me to finish my last minute Christmas shopping so I'll see how it goes and decide if I want to end it or see where this road takes me. I'm hoping Zombies are at the end of it.

Good luck, amor. drinker

thanks my friend...drinker drinker

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:44 PM

Hear is what you gots to do ,

First make him fall in love with you, then cheat on him with her, get caught in the act with the dog from the last string I was in, then tell all of them you are going to become a priest, then …

Ok seriously… run away… fast!

LMAO!

I'm going to see her tomorrow as she wants to go with me to finish my last minute Christmas shopping so I'll see how it goes and decide if I want to end it or see where this road takes me. I'm hoping Zombies are at the end of it.

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:35 PM

um first of all this thread isnt about me
other than dat you just assumed dat im a virgin,
who are you to questions someone's life even
and my behavior, once again you dont even know me an you sure dont know rick,and i like how you tryin to think you know everything, but you came into this thread to give advice, so say your advice but dont assume or question other people's lives

who am i to question someone's life?
question everything.
there's nothing wrong with reading into a situation, and i dont believe i have offended rick in any way.
but you... need to stay out of the way and keep your closed mind out of the way so that u do not offend others on a different level.

and coquibella - lol yeah. jeez i havent used myspace in forever.

and i can say wateva i want
who tha hell are you to tell me wat i cant say or do?
your tha one who was wrong and thinkin you know someone's life

Can we just quit the arguing it's kinda killing my thread here. lol

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:32 PM
I hate to say this, but I think apart of me just doesn't want to be alone...So, I'm kinda putting up with this nonsense.

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:30 PM

um first of all this thread isnt about me
other than dat you just assumed dat im a virgin,
who are you to questions someone's life even
and my behavior, once again you dont even know me an you sure dont know rick,and i like how you tryin to think you know everything, but you came into this thread to give advice, so say your advice but dont assume or question other people's lives

who am i to question someone's life?
question everything.
there's nothing wrong with reading into a situation, and i dont believe i have offended rick in any way.
but you... need to stay out of the way and keep your closed mind out of the way so that u do not offend others on a different level.

and coquibella - lol yeah. jeez i havent used myspace in forever.

No, I like your posts so I'm cool with everyone here.

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:20 PM
Edited by Rick1980 on Sat 12/22/07 09:24 PM

Well this is certainly an interesting topic. I agree with the person that stated being 'bi' is a transition or experimental phase. I can attest to this personally. About this wonderful female being divorced and still talking to her ex and him finding you cute.... here's what's probably going on... she is talking to him about the new 'bi' thing just as he is going through it too. They are probably wanting to do a threesome with you. Now this is a conspiracy theory so just read it all... LOL... She's deflecting sex at the moment with you until her and the ex have a set game plan to lure you into their 'bi' web. Baby, you are going to get raped.

On a serious note. I read you like her but there are a lot of things you are having and going to have more problems with. I suggest cut it off early and look for someone that can offer you a normal relationship. You have to think about your comfort level. After a divorce you are looking to play not stay. I speak from personal experience here. You will only be a victim.

Babe, no one will ever rape me... I find some truth to your post about the threesome it is possible, but it won't happen I don't dig men. I spoke with her ex in a chat room today with her to help settle an argument between me and her I kept thinking to myself where in the hell is this going? I just don't think she would ever ask me about a threesome she doesn't seem that way, but she has had them with him so I'm going to pull my hair out now....

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:13 PM

...she told me today about her not liking sex

that is the biggest piece of bullsh!t i have ever heard.

the only reason a woman would say anything like that is if the man she is telling that to isn't satisfying her in bed. sorry, but that's the truth.

women enjoy sex a million times more than men do. can you even wrap your mind around how pleasurable sex can be for a woman? i sure can't: the clitoris has more nerve endings than any section of the male body, with more than double the amount found in the penis. women can have multiple orgasms. they can't even control their own body movements when they actually experiece a mind-blowing orgasm. there are several KINDS of orgasms a woman can experience. they can feel the orgasm in their MINDS. yeah i will NEVER know the feeling of sex for a woman in that great degree of pleasure. this is why it is so much better for them.

if you think you need some brushing up on your skills in bed, check out this thread:

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/55077

Dude, I haven't had sex with her yet.... I'm not chasing her she is the one that calls me alll the time and won't let me hangup. I'm not trying to force her to have sex with me I'm not like that. I have trouble just kissing a woman I'm so shy, but this is the stuff she tells me and I don't know what to make of it.

well damn! sounds like shes never had a decent lover...ever. not a surprise, though. many women have never even experienced a real orgasm, even after having been married for decades.
she's probably experimenting with the whole bisexuality indulgence because she's never really found satisfaction in making love with men.

so uhh... what is it that YOU want?

I'm just trying to make sense of the bs that she tells me. If she wants me gone why keep coming around me? I think maybe this girl just doesn't know what she wants.....

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:10 PM
Edited by Rick1980 on Sat 12/22/07 09:11 PM

I know some girls who have had several partners and legitimately dislike sex. It's not that uncommon...some women just aren't into it. It could be a result of them not being emotionally ready or a traumatic experience in their past. Sometimes it has nothing to do with their partners.

Well, that makes more sense then it being my fault as I haven't even touched her. I'm good to her so I believe it has nothing to do with me.

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:05 PM

...she told me today about her not liking sex

that is the biggest piece of bullsh!t i have ever heard.

the only reason a woman would say anything like that is if the man she is telling that to isn't satisfying her in bed. sorry, but that's the truth.

women enjoy sex a million times more than men do. can you even wrap your mind around how pleasurable sex can be for a woman? i sure can't: the clitoris has more nerve endings than any section of the male body, with more than double the amount found in the penis. women can have multiple orgasms. they can't even control their own body movements when they actually experiece a mind-blowing orgasm. there are several KINDS of orgasms a woman can experience. they can feel the orgasm in their MINDS. yeah i will NEVER know the feeling of sex for a woman in that great degree of pleasure. this is why it is so much better for them.

if you think you need some brushing up on your skills in bed, check out this thread:

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/55077

Dude, I haven't had sex with her yet.... I'm not chasing her she is the one that calls me alll the time and won't let me hangup. I'm not trying to force her to have sex with me I'm not like that. I have trouble just kissing a woman I'm so shy, but this is the stuff she tells me and I don't know what to make of it.

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:01 PM

No man can rise so high as a good woman can lift him. No man can go so low as a bad woman can take him. It's not worth it. If you stay in it to use her, then you are sinning against yourself. You are better than that, end it quick and look for someone who wants you and nobody else.

I would never use anyone for sex... I like her and want to be with her that simple.

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:59 PM

bi's are fun but i wouldn't suggest getting involved with one. guess i should clarify. bi-curious is alright, and bi is ok as long as they have a 90% interest in just guys. anything else i've seen just go really bad really quick, just not worth it.

yeah...no offense to anyone who is bi, but i've known a lot of "bi" people...male and female. And none of them have stayed bi. It's usually either a transition to being gay or just an experimental phase. I'm sure there could be some people who stay bi forever, but I've never heard of one. If you were to get involved with this girl, I'd hope for your sake that she's just being experimental. Cuz if you fell in love with her and she decided to be a full fledged lesbian, that could be very painful.

Well, when we first met and went out she was with a woman a couple days after and we were still talking. I know this sounds foolish of me, but I think nothing good can come out of this, but I like her that is why I even bother.

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:54 PM

ayo dude not to sound wrong and all
but dont you think you should ask advice only about certain topics than just mini problems of your life, cause much as a you want a advice , really its your life, you should know wat to do
or well you can always go to a psychiatrist?

Wow, dude your something else. I know who not to talk to. You talk like this board is for serious problems only. maybe I would of had better luck asking if the perosn above me is worth phucking.... Jerk!

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:52 PM
My question is should I even bother with someone like this? It's not like it's someone I want to bring home to mom.

Previous 1 3