Community > Posts By > jaded72

jaded72's photo
Fri 06/28/13 03:36 AM
:cry: So sorry to hear of this sad event. It is never easy to let a loved one go. My thoughts are with you. flowers

jaded72's photo
Thu 06/27/13 09:28 PM
Taken, taken and taken, bigsmile

jaded72's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:34 PM

can you count with your right foot?
luv ya P man

Golden pelt lol
Go to our sober thread

No but I can pick up hay with my thingaling

and put it in my mouth:wink:

Lmao! rofl rofl rofl
You are killing me! That is an image I will not be able to get out of my head! slaphead
You are too funny. :laughing:

jaded72's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:19 PM

jaded72's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:18 PM
Well, TL, I'm sorry to hear that your 'friends' let you down. I am highly allergic to cigarette smoke, so I can identify with your situation. You were very clear with your request, and they blatantly disregarded your health concerns- shame on them! True friends would not do that. I have a close relative who always forgets what I am allergic to nd what I can't eat, and tries to serve them to me, on a regular basis. I swear to GAWD this person is trying to test whether i am telling the truth, or not! It makes me crazy, because my food issues have not changed in nearly 30 years!!! I would think that would mean something.

It is super frustrating when your word is not believed. I find it very strange when someone cannot adjust their work view to accommodate the needs of others.frustrated

Hope you continue to recover. :):heart:

jaded72's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:08 PM
I love chocolate milk (especially when I'm pregnant!)

jaded72's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:04 PM
Edited by jaded72 on Wed 06/26/13 09:04 PM
Sometimes events from the day or previous happenings work there way into dreams. Just to clarify, Queene- was your own visit to the yard sale before or after this dream?

Also, I think it is important to look st what feelings you were having while in the dream. They can often reveal more about the dream than the story of the dream on its own.
flowerforyou

jaded72's photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:59 PM
Holy cow! It takes me a week to do that much laundry! I find watching movies or listening to music during marathon laundry missions helps to pass the time. bigsmile nothing like a dance party in the living room while folding sheets. Lol.

jaded72's photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:56 PM

jaded72's photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:51 PM

jaded72's photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:43 PM
At a cafe.

jaded72's photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:41 PM
Here to help!

jaded72's photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:39 PM

You are in the friend zone. And, people say, a woman really wants a man who is her best friend. Many times, the Chemistry is not there.

That is the paradox she wants a man who is her best friend but her best friend is in the friend zone. So now to move from the friend zone into the hot zone and then you've got something - if that's possible.

Yes, I believe it is possible. It happened to me and I've been married to him for 20 years. Yes, we took a risk to move from friendship to lovers. We lucked out! It worked. bigsmile there are a lot of naysayers on here, and they have a point. It seems that the primary reason given for not making a move is fear/pain. If you can handle those, then it is worth it to test the waters. Find out if the chemistry is there. Because if it is - yowzer!

Also, I don't think it is bad to try to go back to someone you've had a connection with. You've had a chance to grow and change since then. Sometimes, being away from someone for a while, clarifies things, too. When I was in high school, I had a crush on a fellow older than me. He refused to date me. We remained friends. Two years later, when I was in Grade 12, he came back for me. It was completely and totally romantic and we got another chance. I didn't end up marrying him -lol- but we did do very well together.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained."
Only you know what's in your heart. All the best!flowers
Love is magic, and I don't care what anyone else says- life is better with it, than without it.

jaded72's photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:12 PM

Dr. Goof believes the day should be started off on a great orgasmic note, then have some afternoon delight and then in the evening having some hot shower sex. The world would be a better place following this plan of action. shades

rofl
rofl frustrated One can dream, eh?

jaded72's photo
Wed 06/26/13 06:30 AM

jaded72's photo
Tue 06/25/13 09:26 PM
Shave off his facial hair. (not his eyebrows, though!) drinks laugh

jaded72's photo
Tue 06/25/13 09:21 PM
Hi, there! What do you like to do in your spare time?

jaded72's photo
Tue 06/25/13 09:20 PM
Cat hair balls. Ew.

jaded72's photo
Tue 06/25/13 09:19 PM
Hot (and smart). Which makes him Super Hot!pitchfork

jaded72's photo
Tue 06/25/13 09:16 PM