Community > Posts By > Bravalady

Bravalady's photo
Mon 10/15/12 09:12 PM
The only person I seem to be on the same page as is Goofball, and I think he's too young for me. Of course, pretty much everyone is.

Bravalady's photo
Mon 10/15/12 09:10 PM

bravalady had mentioned that she has trouble finding her old posts, so here is a post she may have missed:http://mingle2.com/topic/show/322511?page=5

hello bravalady ,
i am new to this site as i only joined today.
i think he should show how much he likes you by sending you kisses
if that was me i would send you them all the time and not only that i would send email to you every day .
to see how you are also how your day as been

if anyone sees bravalady around please direct her to the above quoted post (or this one)
lovelyguy60

Bravalady

Thanks, Ese!

I think this gentleman did e-mail me, but as noted in another thread, I am temporarily unavailable. Except for things like this!

Bravalady's photo
Mon 10/15/12 09:08 PM
I am temporarily unavailable. Next year should be a different story.

Green Eyes, I am so sorry for your tragedy. I really can't imagine how it must feel. I hope you have someone you can talk to now and then. I lost someone I really loved (not to death, just the usual way) and also experienced not being able to listen to typical music. In desperation at the silence, I began listening to classical music stations, and learned to love that kind of music. So there was a sweet gift along with the bitterness. I hope you can find a gift waiting for you somewhere as well.

Bravalady's photo
Fri 10/12/12 04:12 AM
Funny how the Leos are trying to take over the Scorpio thread.

The funniest thing about Scorpios is how they keep secrets. They keep them, but they make sure everybody knows that there IS a secret and you BETTER NOT try to find it out.

Bravalady's photo
Sun 10/07/12 02:28 PM
Hello! I know a woman named Greywolf, but you don't look anything like her.

Bravalady's photo
Sat 09/29/12 10:25 PM
But he ended with grog! Anything that ends with grog has to be good, doesn't it?

Bravalady's photo
Mon 09/24/12 10:07 PM
Soufie, those are really just impossibly cute.

My dog used to dream he was chasing things, with little yips and running legs, so I have no trouble believing an animal could have a nightmare.

Bravalady's photo
Mon 09/24/12 10:02 PM
As long as there are humans, there will be a spirit of discovery. Heck, as long as there are cats.

Bravalady's photo
Mon 09/24/12 10:00 PM
. . . is redistricting, as in gerrymandering. It's been going on since the birth of the nation, but we now have consultants who specialize in it. So the party in power in each state gets to design their districts to capture all their voters that they possibly can. Then the Representative from that district is safe as safe can be in the next election, and the next 20 after that, of course. Compromise is no longer needed because the reps don't fear being kicked out of office for being reasonable.

I've thought for a long time that the only way to fix this is a constitutional amendment. But that's about as likely as my ever seeing 50 again.

I suppose someone will say this is a bad idea, but I'm curious to see why. Not that I think anyone who's against it will present an actual sensible argument.

Prove me wrong!

Bravalady's photo
Mon 09/24/12 09:35 PM

we shouldn't worry about the good of the country,

Now there's a patriotic attitude.

Bravalady's photo
Thu 09/20/12 02:32 PM
Edited by Bravalady on Thu 09/20/12 02:35 PM
Whoa Wux, you are taking this way too seriously. I think. Maybe I am just missing your sneaky sense of humor this time.

Sure astrology is woo. That doesn't mean we can't have fun with it. Come on, at least I'm being positive rather than negative about people. I'm not a Sagittarius, but I was trying to lighten up the situation.

P.S. I don't believe GW is a very good example of the "American Way" at all. You must not have seen the original Superman on TV.

Bravalady's photo
Thu 09/20/12 10:16 AM

I'm sure you'll find a large portion of said 47% on this site. Romney told it like it was, liberals who wish to live off the government. Why attack Romney for speaking the truth? Oh tat's right, the truth hurts. Dumba$$ can tell lie after lie yet the media and his brainwashed followers never say ANYTHING about that! Romney states a fact and he's attacked. I thought the Left was supposed to be passive, they're almost as nasty as the extreme muslims. The Left will stoop to anything to discredit the GOP. They NEEEEED their Messiah so they won't have to go out and be self-suffcient.

THAT'S your 47%. I agree with Romney. Shiiit on 'em.

See, I don't understand this. Two posts just above you analyzed the numbers and showed that there were good reasons for those people not paying federal income tax, and also noted that these same people may well be paying other taxes, or may have paid them until they retired. Doesn't that make any difference to your opinion at all?

Bravalady's photo
Thu 09/20/12 09:46 AM

Have you ever tried to say something, but it came out wrong and it ended a relationship?

Every time, it seems.

Bravalady's photo
Thu 09/20/12 09:43 AM
drinker Best answer! drinker

Bravalady's photo
Thu 09/20/12 09:22 AM
Edited by Bravalady on Thu 09/20/12 09:23 AM
Sun Sign Strengths

Aries – Genuine and full of fun, always ready for adventure. Spontaneous, brave, and romantic.

Taurus—A rock in time of trouble, incredibly charming with a twinkle in their eye. Slow to anger and keep their promises.

Gemini—Excellent conversationalists, truly interested in getting to know other people, witty and affectionate.

Cancer— Once you get them to open up, they're the softest hearted of all. They never forget a friend.

Leo—Generous to a fault, not just with money but with time and kindness. They can find fun in anything.

Virgo—Neat, clean, smell good, remember your birthday, and always look ten years younger than they ought to. Usually good teachers.

Libra—Would rather die than be unfair. Drop a Libra female in the middle of nowhere and she'll whip out her hammer and saw, build a shelter, catch a few fish for supper, and then clean up with scented soap. The Libra male will then cook it like the chef he is, diaper the baby and rock it to sleep.

Scorpio—Will do anything, absolutely anything, for a friend and even more for a lover. A strong sense of right and wrong. Looks into your soul with those piercing eyes and knows the real you.

Sagittarius—They can find a way to lighten up any situation. Not a mean bone in their body, just firm believers in truth, justice, and the American Way.

Capricorn—Ambitious overachievers, and they do it all for their family. They NEVER give up on their goals and know the meaning of hard work.

Aquarius—True idealists, the kind who will go to prison rather than compromise their principles. Also inventive and fascinating to talk to.

Pisces—The heart and soul of the universe. They truly will sacrifice themselves for others and wouldn't even dream of judging them.

Let's hear somebody say now that their Sun sign's strengths aren't correct. laugh

Bravalady's photo
Wed 09/19/12 05:13 PM
Yes, thank you totage, that does work. But I thought there was also a way to find my posts right from my home page?

Bravalady's photo
Mon 09/17/12 09:21 PM
Well, sign language needs to be learned, it's not like mind reading. And it takes a long time to get good enough to interpret a sermon, for example. Do you have Deaf people in your church?

Bravalady's photo
Sun 09/16/12 09:28 PM
I thought I did, but when I went to that thread it wasn't the right one.

Shouldn't I be able to find my own posts easily? Especially since this was the last one I just made.

Memories . . . I wish I had them.

Bravalady's photo
Sun 09/16/12 09:25 PM
The bets seem to be that she won't last long.

Bravalady's photo
Sun 09/16/12 08:47 PM
I ought to know how to do this, because I'm sure I did it before. But how do I find a specific post? Either my own or someone else's. I don't know what forum it was in, that's the problem.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25