Community > Posts By > spqr

spqr's photo
Wed 05/21/08 03:22 PM
Edited by spqr on Wed 05/21/08 03:23 PM
Single_Rob

I read with amusement how everybody loves the rights given to them in our country, but hardly anyone wants to serve, or have their children serve. This just leads me to the question in the title, if not you, your children, or your friends, then who serves? Who should serve? I will answer first;

I believe that if we are to send young women and men of this country into a hostile area the lower economic classes should not unfairly shoulder the majority of the burden. I truly believe that there should be a draft system that is fair across the board, or mandatory service should be in place for all citizens between 18-22, even if it is national guard.

Your thoughts?

I think the question should be what kind of war.
If the country was under attack I would have no esitation defending it...but if you ask me to go to Iraq or any other place for the sole purpose of making Halliburton, Lookeed marti and Raytheon richer well you can go to hell :).
One thing is defending YOUR LAND, YOUR COUNTRY YOUR PEOPLE
another is invading it for your president's friends profit.

spqr's photo
Wed 05/21/08 11:56 AM

ok guys ....is it just me...or is it yall that dont like the thick girls.....in iowa....cuz i have had the worst luck so whats up

what's stopping you from loosing weight?

spqr's photo
Wed 05/21/08 11:45 AM

ok this is brought up alot.some of us women that yall consider skinny don't consider themselves skinny enough.I realize this bothers people that need or want to lose weight and feel like that people like me are already too skinny.What are your thoughts on this?[and i don't need to be told i'm already skinny]

I think that an ideal weight is half the work...then you have to workout to keep your body tonic and turn fat into muscles.

spqr's photo
Tue 05/20/08 05:06 PM
Hmmm no..I like being a man.

spqr's photo
Tue 05/20/08 04:15 PM

The Pope's chief astronomer says that life on Mars cannot be ruled out.

Writing in the Vatican newspaper, the astronomer, Father Gabriel Funes, said intelligent beings created by God could exist in outer space.

Father Funes, director of the Vatican Observatory near Rome, is a respected scientist who collaborates with universities around the world.

The search for forms of extraterrestrial life, he says, does not contradict belief in God.

Hilarious....
market religion to mars...
lol....

The official Vatican newspaper headlines his article 'Aliens Are My Brother'.

To strengthen its scientific credentials, the Vatican is organising a conference next year to mark the 200th anniversary of the birth of the author of the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin.

So, lemme get this straight ...
The RC church gets in first by saying the RC God created aliens.

Bloody hell, this is like the PC vs Mac debate! Who was the first to inspire windows.

Will the Happy Clappers be next to own up to their God creating aliens?

.. and where does George Lucas fit in to all this? Is he the next Jedi Pope?

Secondly, the godly few are acknowledging the birth of their greatest competitor. Is this like admission that he may be right and therefore doing themselves out of a job?

spqr's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:22 PM

4.5 billion year old earth or 6000 years old earth

where's the question? go see the creationist museum if you have those kind of doubts...laugh laugh

spqr's photo
Fri 05/16/08 01:41 PM
read the transcripts

spqr's photo
Fri 05/16/08 12:53 PM
wow.

thanks for posting it.

what a traitor.

spqr's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:27 PM
Edited by spqr on Thu 05/15/08 05:28 PM

It was actually said by the vatican's chief astronomer not the Pope, and what he said was that believing in aliens does not contradict faith in God.

that ruling out the existence of aliens would be like "putting limits" on God's creative freedom.

OH lol...so god created aliens too...of course...laugh laugh laugh

pretty sleek move.
Of course they have to be christian aliens..
what if they are jewish gay aliens? lol

spqr's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:21 PM

do you sleep with a teddy bear...or other stuffed animal?

I have a stuffed dog-he's my bed buddy bigsmile

uh..does it comes with batteries? :wink:

spqr's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:50 PM
Edited by spqr on Thu 05/15/08 03:52 PM

And this is a big deal why???

well beacuse....if there's other life in the universe means the bible is a bunch of crap .lol

that is pretty funny coming from the white man in my city.

spqr's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:40 PM

The CA Supreme court upheld it today by a slim margin. So what's new in your state?

Divorce courts are going to be working twice as hard...:wink:

spqr's photo
Wed 05/07/08 04:24 PM
Yes.

I find underalistic to " own" someone's desires, thoughts and body. I am thankful for the time she spends with me and I love it... but I don't aspire to own someone.

spqr's photo
Wed 05/07/08 03:24 PM

LOL..ok. Well what hit in the Wizard of Oz in Kansas? Dorthy said the "cyclone" (a tornado). Cyclones are very commonly noted as tornados. Hurricanes, in the Pacific are Typhoons.

Although the actions are simular, given the rotation pattern, a cyclone/tornado covers a much thinnner path than a typhoon/hurricane.

No matter which you want to call it...the effects are obvious.

yeah, it managed to knock off only 20,000 people....

Who the hell pissed in your cereal this morning, such morbid words expressed at the loss of "human" life. Loss of life was extreme, who cities wiped out.

Treat others how you would like them to treat you.

I do, Id rather have cold impersonal honesty than this sappy hypocritical out pouring of "affection" from the comfort of your sofa, for people you dont know and really dont give a sh!it about. By the end of the week you'll find some poor puppy or child who will take your attention away from this "horrid" story....

Oh ok so you're not really cynical or detached..you just want to be above such sappy human being.
How splendid.
There is one very honest act you can think of if you are convinced you are a virus...free the Earth of that virus? Now that would make a point.

you're getting better by the minute. Keep it up.

spqr's photo
Wed 05/07/08 03:20 PM

I have no feelings about people I dont know. humanity is a burden on the earth, I believe we are akin to a virus and that the earth as a living organism sometimes unleashes her immune system to combat the plauge

Well.
I wouldn't want to be you.
And you are wrong, we are part of the Earth not a virus.

spqr's photo
Wed 05/07/08 03:12 PM

thats the beauty of nature, it doesnt care....its not personal, just happens where/when it does.

And you seem to be happy about it.

spqr's photo
Wed 05/07/08 03:08 PM

mankind has evolved into an out of control virus, the earth as a living organism is merely trying to rid herself of the infection...too bad it was only 22,000.

Hm.
And why pick Bhurma then? that's not a big polluter..
we are as part of Earth asd the trees are.

spqr's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:44 PM
Edited by spqr on Tue 05/06/08 02:44 PM

spqr's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:40 PM

so you call everybody pigs and that's ok because you're a cristian...
see why I love religion?
You guys are such tools.

Toolslaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh You are 41? Do you still say "dude"?laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Yep...and skateboard pools, rock climb, scuba dive. Got a problem with that dude?

spqr's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:43 PM

so you call everybody pigs and that's ok because you're a cristian...
see why I love religion?
You guys are such tools.

Better be careful. the JSH "nice patrol" is out and watching. been seeing people get banned, posts removed even if what is said is the honest truth.

You know the saying "truth can hurt"..well here in Pleasantville..I mean JSH..thing must remain "pleasant' to be left on here.

so watch those "P"'s and "Q"'s and don;t ruffle any feathers on the old wet hens. noway :tongue: laugh drinker drinker flowerforyou

SPQR..I'm sure cristians in ancient ROme knew what that meant ;)

is an initialism from a Latin phrase, Senātus Populusque Rōmānus ("The Senate and the People of Rome" or "The Senate and Roman People"), referring to the government of the ancient Roman Republic, and used as an official signature of the government. It appears on coins, at the end of documents made public by inscription in stone or metal, in dedications of monuments and public works, and was emblazoned on the standards of the Roman legions.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19