Community > Posts By > spqr

spqr's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:13 PM
so you call everybody pigs and that's ok because you're a cristian...
see why I love religion?
You guys are such tools.

spqr's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:26 PM

No, I figured that no one reads the "essay" if they don't like the pictures in the first place, that is again what a dating site is about. Visual stimulation.
Otherwise you go to a literary web site and attract the opposite sex with poetry.

Besides I rather talk about myself in private, all you have to do is ask.

yes the OP comment was rude, but posting a profile with no pics, with cartoons or downloaded pictures is pointless, again on a dating web site...

Maybe she feels that getting to know her first THEN pictures is the way she wants to go. Whatever she wants to do is her business. For someone to ASSUME what she looks like shows more of what they look like than it ever could her.

Oh and by the way... my masters is in progress....

Good for you, I was making an example, not suggesting that you don't have one.
If I show up at your door with ripped clothes, smelling of gin and blabbing out nonsense, I bet you would assume I am adrunk homeless loser, not a shakesperian actor trying his part..right? So yes we do assume based on looks.
Would you go out on a date with someone without knowing how he looks?

spqr's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:23 PM

You might want to poll the ladies on here, but honestly, I think most of the guys on this site do that. I wonder what they are looking for?

a quick hit.

Lots of women too, nothing wrong with that.

I find a little hypocryte complaning about that on a dating site...visual stimulation is the first step of attraction.

What a sad world you live in.

I'm much more stimulated by intelligence.

And why you need 17 pics then? I don't see your phd or diploma in any of them..just skin like all of us.
not trying to insult you or anything of that sort, but let's be adult ?

at least she took the time to write an essay. I suppose you figured your magnificent beauty would get you what you want.

No, I figured that no one reads the "essay" if they don't like the pictures in the first place, that is again what a dating site is about. Visual stimulation.
Otherwise you go to a literary web site and attract the opposite sex with poetry.

yes the OP comment was rude, but posting a profile with no pics, with cartoons or downloaded pictures is pointless, again on a dating web site...

I have messaged many men without pictures..on a dating site ..because I was so entranced by their words that I didn't notice that the pictures were all avatars..I would NEVER message a man without an essay ..on a dating site..because I am not going to develop the slightest interest in a man who can't be bothered to tell me a little bit about himself. It would never get to the "asking" stage. Do you think people come on here only to hook up sexually?

I'll try to say this without offending you.
Why you think that the picture of a cow should represent you in your page? And yes I do think that people comes to this sites to mainly hook up sexually.

Let's say you go to a car dealer to buy a car, but the dealer won't show you the car until you read the car history, what would you do?

please don't get offended, I'm just trying to understand.

spqr's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:12 PM

You might want to poll the ladies on here, but honestly, I think most of the guys on this site do that. I wonder what they are looking for?

a quick hit.

I find a little hypocryte complaning about that on a dating site...visual stimulation is the first step of attraction.

And why you need 17 pics then? I don't see your phd or diploma in any of them..just skin like all of us.

at least she took the time to write an essay. I suppose you figured your magnificent beauty would get you what you want.

spqr's photo
Fri 05/02/08 04:23 PM

a quick hit.

spqr's photo
Fri 05/02/08 04:14 PM

a quick hit.

spqr's photo
Fri 05/02/08 03:45 PM

for all of those who keep complaining about the rise of cost concerning fuel and other inports, I suggest you start thinking hard about wether or not to go to self sufficiency. By this I mean take a look at what I am doing, little by little.

1. I am moving up to no-mans land, so to speak, where I can get some decent acreage for a low cost next year. Then I am going to move a mobile home (yes a mobile home), onto a slab of concrete there. Once that is all hooked up, I am going to install either windmills or solar panels (or both) and start producing my own electricity, and convert the enitre house over to electrical.

I am also going to be growing my own vegetable garden, which I already do, and I will have an orchard with a couple different fruit trees, and maybe nut trees as well.

I am going to get my hunting licnse, and my "pest control" license (or whatever it is called) and I am going to hunt for the majority of my meat. I am also going to start fishing on an almost daily tiemframe, and thus add fish to my diet.

No, it is not all going to happen at once. I am hoping to be completely one hundred percent self sufficient within ten years though, and once I am, I am staying that way.

It is not as hard a lifestyle as most people would think it would be, its just that it is not compatable with city-life, or with holding a normal job.

That might work for you ( for a while) but won't work for let's say a 6 million people city with the need of doctors, schools hospitals and transport.
You can't go back in time.

spqr's photo
Fri 05/02/08 03:40 PM

The Pope and Hillary Rodham Clinton (HRC) are on the same stage in front of a huge crowd.

She, and His Holiness, have seen it all before, so to make it a little more interesting, the senator says to the Pope, "Did you know that with just one little wave of my hand I can make every Democrat in the crowd go wild?"

He doubts it, so she shows him. Sure enough, the wave elicits rapture and cheering from every Democrat in the crowd. Gradually, the cheering subsides.

The Pope, not wanting to be out done, considers what he could do.

"That was impressive. But did you know that with just one little wave of my hand I can make everyone else in the crowd go crazy with joy? Their joy will not be a momentary display like that of your subjects, but will go deep into a vast number of hearts. They will forever speak of this day and rejoice."

The senator seriously doubts this and says so. "One little wave of your hand and a multitude of people will rejoice forever? Show me."

So the Pope slapped her.

lol there are no democrats in Rome...we have like 30 different parties.
the D party would be WAY on the right within those 30.

spqr's photo
Fri 05/02/08 03:37 PM
hmm no that's a marriage.

spqr's photo
Thu 05/01/08 02:34 PM

http://www.justsayhi.com/spqr

I'm totally hot for him. blushing

He looks like Indiana Jones only more good looking.

It's just lust though.

JB

had no idea I was so popular!...very nice of you..

P.

spqr's photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:37 PM

so im wrong for fightin for your freedom?

How exactly you protect my freedom invading Iraq? No really, this freedom bull**** has to stop, you fight because you signed up to be a soldier, that is fine, but has niothing to do with no one's freedom, unless you are defending YOUR country from an invading army
and that never happened in USA.
I don't mean to disrespect you or other enlisted, but let's get things straight, no war was fought for "freedom"

I'm quoting this again because its an excellent point. Anyone care to discuss?

this is NOT the topic and has been discussed in many other threads

laugh Priceless.

Our soldiers are fighting for our freedom and that's off topic? How?

spqr's photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:03 PM

so im wrong for fightin for your freedom?

How exactly you protect my freedom invading Iraq? No really, this freedom bull**** has to stop, you fight because you signed up to be a soldier, that is fine, but has niothing to do with no one's freedom, unless you are defending YOUR country from an invading army
and that never happened in USA.
I don't mean to disrespect you or other enlisted, but let's get things straight, no war was fought for "freedom"

spqr's photo
Fri 04/11/08 05:26 PM

well sounded like the typical flip flop democratict retreric.

The best thing that could ever happen to this country is to have gas prices raise to $6-10 a gallon cause then never fear the Repuplican base industry will find alternative fuel sources and bail you out again and gasoline will become a fuel of the past

but then the typical democratic sight is yesturday and never look to tomorrow

Sure, and what's stopping that industry to find an alternative now? Wait..you mean big Oil is too close to the Bushes to really care? Oh you mean that's why they got a tax cut after a year of record gains? And that on top of the jacked up prices?

Looks to me that they haave plenty of funds to research whatever they want already. maybe they just don't give a crap since they are making billions with the current technology.

What Flip flop You're the one not answering...why you look for a trickle effect in ecomnomy when you have a war longer than WW2 in front of your eyes? I call that denial of reality..how do you call it?

Look at yesterday and not tomorrow? You starded your post blaming Clinton for the nmess Bush did, how's that for looking at yesterday?

spqr's photo
Fri 04/11/08 05:11 PM

cause the previous democrats which has screw the base of american manufacturing and did all he could to shift us to a service base country.

then maybe you need to read a little bit about economics and the trickle effect to see the huge mess that was created in the mid 90's

the democrats play on the un-educated (or maybe it is better to say lazy)american public to never research anything and understand the effects of there policies

Absolutely...Keep repeating that into your head.laugh

I get that you're one "educated" republican that bought into the ****load of lies of the Circus Barnum administration we're getting rid of? Or you didn't research that either?
Trickle effect? I wish. You don't need that when you have a 3 TRILLION war going on. How much you're paying for gas buddy?

spqr's photo
Fri 04/11/08 05:04 PM
I love the creationist videos on godtube...the most HILARIOUS thing ever...besides the creationist museums...those guys are REAL tools.

spqr's photo
Fri 04/11/08 05:00 PM

Are republican leaving us trillion dollars? Dam Republican

Of debt you mean? Yes. about 5.000 dollars PER SECOND (cost of the invasion of Iraq)
you've got to admit they did a memorable cluster**** there!

spqr's photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:47 PM

Hopefully Neither!!!!

Damn Democratsgrumble

LOL! Yeah you can be proud of the last 2 terms of republican leadership.noway

laugh laugh laugh

spqr's photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:38 PM
what do you people are scared of? whoever wins CAN'T possibly be worst than Dumbya.

Well besides McCain...lol

spqr's photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:31 PM
Clinton.

spqr's photo
Fri 04/11/08 03:48 PM

90% of marriages in 2007 were people who met on the internet...
I personally think people get married for the wrong reasons..then realize that they settled out of convenience...

90% ?? where did you get that info?
Take into consideration that many women work now and are not afraid to have a life on their own , while before it wasn't so easy for them to get out of a bad relationship.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 18 19