Community > Posts By > spqr

spqr's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:57 PM

Why is spelling and grammar such a big issue? I think we should all feel free to say what we want the way we want. Some of us aren't as educated as others and try their best. It hurts when you are constantly laughed at about your spelling or your grammar

well try to improve your spelling and they will stop laughing at you...(if you were referring to yourself)
Culture is a good thing you know? :)

spqr's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:54 PM

Right. And if she messes with the friend's ex that little foursome will be done with.

why? If that couple is not together anymore there has to be a reason right?
I don't know..I don't see it that way.
Talk to your friends openly and tell them what's going on...I don't see the big drama sorry...

spqr's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:44 PM
Edited by spqr on Thu 04/03/08 12:45 PM

you're both adults...I don't see anything wrong with it..Have fun!
Do you have any boundaries at all sweetie?

what boundaries? They are all exs...if I got the post right they are all singles.
What about having enough respect for a friend to denture from a path could cause them a great deal of discomfort at the very least? In this case discomfort to many different relationships all at once.

I think you missed this part of the OP

"Now we are all divorced and the single foursome...lol. I know its weird but we all still hang out together"

spqr's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:36 PM
Edited by spqr on Thu 04/03/08 12:36 PM

what boundaries? They are all exs...if I got the post right they are all singles.

It's a group of friends..you don't screw with your friend's ex.

I don't see why not "screw" someone you already know and trust...maybe ask your girlfriend if she's ok with it..other than that I don't see any problem with it.

spqr's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:32 PM

spqr's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:31 PM

Oh don't go there, nothing but trouble lays ahead

Or a 3some....;)

spqr's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:17 PM

spqr's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:51 AM
and it happens again:

Faith-healing parents charged in baby's death
15-month-old girl died from untreated infection, authorities say

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23882698/

spqr's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:47 AM
good ones man!

spqr's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:27 AM

So the people of India receive a better education than those in the US?huh

From UNICEF:

WORLD EDUCATION RANKINGS
UNICEF rankings of educational systems in the world's richest countries, indicating the percentage of 14 and 15 year olds scoring below a minimum level in literacy, math and science.

1. South Korea 1.4 percent
2. Japan 2.2
3. Finland 4.4
4. Canada 5
5. Australia 6.2
6. Austria 8.2
7. Britain 9.4
8. Ireland 10.2
9. Sweden 10.8
10. Czech Republic 12.2
- (tie) New Zealand 12.2
12. France 12.6
13. Switzerland 13
14. Belgium 14
- (tie) Iceland 14
16. Hungary 14.2
- (tie) Norway 14.2

18. United States 16.2

19. Germany 17
- (tie) Denmark 17
21. Spain 18.6
22. Italy 20.2
23. Greece 23.2
24. Portugal 23.6

spqr's photo
Wed 04/02/08 05:45 PM
one word...Vaporizer...;)

spqr's photo
Wed 04/02/08 05:32 PM

...when they're told there are 4 million stars in the sky, but have to check when they're told that the paint is wet?

they're WAY more than 4 million.
and no..I don't check if it's wet..:) I trust the sign..

spqr's photo
Wed 04/02/08 05:22 PM
blue pill or red pill? ;)

spqr's photo
Tue 04/01/08 05:22 PM

therefore, it follows that i need to shut up, and not to share things with others who have the same beliefs as myself
just because some may get offended.
My good friend i won't go by that.
If that is the issue well. You should talk with the mods and try to make a forum for believers and other for non-believers.
My right to express my ideas can't be infringed because my good friend this is an open space for ideas from the four corners of the world.

See man, fact is that faith and ideas are at the two opposite sides of the fences...since faith doesn't like ideas, just likes more faith and dogma.

To have ideas challenging faith would be "dangerous" for the existence of the dogma.
See inquisition.

spqr's photo
Tue 04/01/08 05:04 PM

Beautiful, Walker. Give thanks in All things, the Bible says, and it sounds like you are. Psalm 65 talks about the Lord and nature. Did you know that the rainbow is a sign that God will never flood the earth again? That's what he told Noah after the flood. He put his bow in the heavens as a sign of that.

And, a beautiful, sunny day didn't hurt either!

Actually he said he will flood it again, but only when the rainbow appears reversed..so lookout for that.
Also a cat that barks might be a sign of the end, but only if the cat is gay, otherwise it's ok.

spqr's photo
Tue 04/01/08 05:00 PM

Now that Spring is in the air and the weather is getting warmer, what is one of you favorite outdoor activities?

Rock Climbing.

spqr's photo
Tue 04/01/08 04:59 PM
[pecci quote]
and someone offers you your favorite alcoholic drink. You have a busy day at work tomorrow, do you take it?

you mean you can't have A drink and work the next day?
you need more training dude ! ;)

spqr's photo
Tue 04/01/08 04:48 PM

Let me just say this.....I've held off from replying to this thread...cuz I hate debates. THere are always two sides to everything....and I hate it when people get abusive and call people ignorant. That's not what this is meant for.

Feral I don't think we should take saying "One nation under God" out of the pledge. I am a teacher and every day we say the pledge. If a student (who has FREEDOM) does not want to say the pledge he has to only stand and be polite and respectful while it's being said.

I am a christian, and yet I teach all kinds of multicultural things. We learn about other religions and the holidays they practice/celebrate. I teach ESL to Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, Iranian, Lyberian (and forgive me if I've mispelled any of those it's early)and have come to respect and love people of other races/religions/countries.I hosted the xmas party where 40 peopel from diff. races/countries/religions came into my home and we sat infront/around my xmas tree and all shared what this time of year meant to us.

Please let's keep an open mind, and remember we're in America. Don't say the pledge (or that part of the pledge) if you don't want to......but don't take it away from those of us Americans who treasure the fact that the HISTORY behind USA was the embedded belief in GOD.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.......as I think it should of been done in the first place.......I will always say the pledge with God in it....It is my constitutional right to do so. And also my children's....so thanks Torrey.....Love ya gal.

it's in GOLD we trust...so much for a misspeled word....
it says right there..on the money.." IN GOLD WE TRUST"

spqr's photo
Tue 04/01/08 04:44 PM

I am not depressed, I am just struggling
What are your struggles?huh

i cant disclose my information, i have said enough. I have my music on and my thinking mode on so i am not going to be posting any forums until when my feelings go back to sleep

Good job dude..you got them all..lol

what a troll

spqr's photo
Tue 04/01/08 03:47 PM

With hurricanes,tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of
Allegiance?

Hmm you're right..those are all acts of your imaginary friend to punish gay, lesbians, pot smokers and those damn liberals.
911 was just a warning he's watching you,. be very areful what you think..he know it allllll....

did I tell you I saw god in my coffe this morning? The end is near.

Party hard!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 18 19