Community > Posts By > JustAGuy2112

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 07/05/10 01:44 PM

Well...we all know that the government has been massaging the numbers for years to make the jobless rates look less troublesome than they actually are.....

" ... dont ya love numbers and how they can be picked and prodded to point out just about anything? '

these two posts, actually, seem to be in agreement,

That they are.

BUT....that means that you, of all people, should know better than to try using government provided statistics as a basis for any argument about how " well " Obama is doing in creating jobs.

And, judging by the numbers you DID provide, he STILL hasn't managed to " create " any jobs.

If he's as brilliant as people seem to want to think he is, then by now he should have come up with some kind of way to actually get people working rather than just being happy with stopping the bleeding.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 07/05/10 01:40 PM
HAH!!!

I congratulate them on the performance.

However, the key words in the first part of that article are that it was done by a CHARTER SCHOOL.

Charter schools are great things....but there is always a HUGE disagreement about where they should be allowed.

I know that here in Michigan, charter schools had a hell of a time even getting started because of resistance from the PUBLIC schools.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 07/05/10 01:36 PM
My post is still relevant to yours in the fact that you posted those numbers in a response to something you saw as inaccurate or at least misleading.

Your numbers show that only 30,000 jobs were lost " one year after taking office ". Well...we all know that the government has been massaging the numbers for years to make the jobless rates look less troublesome than they actually are.

The thing is, if he had any grasp at all of basic economics, he would KNOW that raising taxes on small business will NEVER stimulate job growth.

Especially now. So how's that Harvard education working out?

Business owners know that the Bush tax cuts are set to expire and taxes are going to rise in HUGE levels.

Not knowing if Obama will actually do anything to relax the burden that is about to be put upon them, businesses are reluctant ( to put it in very mild terms ) to add ANY new payroll expenses.

It sometimes seems that Obabma's only " Laser like focus " is aimed at actually sending this country further down it's current path. It would sometimes appear that he and his cabinet and advisers actually WANT this country to become North America's version of Greece.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 07/05/10 12:31 PM
She says something about numbers being able to say whatever you want them to....

And completely disregards the fact that Obama's " Laser like focus " on creating jobs has done nothing but make it more and more difficult for jobs to be created.

Taxing the life out of small business owners ( which by the way provide the vast majority of jobs in this country ) is NOT a way to make them hire people.

It completely amazes me how the Lefties and Obama apologists can manage to convince themselves that what he's doing is a good thing when basic economics flat out shows how wrong and misguided his ideas about job growth are.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 07/05/10 09:22 AM

Come-on dude, give it up.
Government doesn't kill jobs.
Business kills jobs by poor management and exporting family supporting jobs overseas.

Government absolutely CAN and DOES " kill jobs ".

When business owners are heavily taxed, they won't hire anyone, or they will hire fewer people at lower wages, because of the increased tax burden.

THAT is " common sense " and very VERY basic economics.

Of course, economic principals don't matter at all to the Democrats and Lefties.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 07/01/10 09:22 PM
My master plan is to go to see Rachael....take her kids to putt putt on Saturday....grill some steaks....set off some fireworks and roast marshmallows.

Best weekend I could possibly think of.bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 07/01/10 09:22 PM
My master plan is to go to see Rachael....take her kids to putt putt on Saturday....grill some steaks....set off some fireworks and roast marshmallows.

Best weekend I could possibly think of.bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:41 PM

This guy sucks and is gonna be in trouble when his cronies get fired this November and he has to stand on his own two feet because the incoming congress and senate won't tolerate the "I inherited this from Bush" speak.

Just wait until the Dems get their azzes handed to them in November.

You wanna see the destruction of this country?? Just WAIT until there is a " Lame Duck " Congress.

Amnesty WILL get passed. After all...they are already gonna be on the way out. What will they have to lose beside any chance of EVER seeing the Presidency again?

Amnesty cannot be passed without republican support. He doesn't have the votes without them.

They will still HAVE the votes in the House.

They will only need ONE Republican in the Senate.

Trust me, dude. They WILL do it.

It will be underhanded..but so was Health Care.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:40 PM
He bows to EVERYONE. Muslim or not.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:39 PM

Obama reminds me of those substitute teachers you used to get in high school that had no idea what they were talking about while teaching the class.At the rate Obama is going he will go down as one of the worst Presidents ever.He has failed at nearly everything he has done.Obama needs to be President of Iran.That country would die a natural death from his policies and we wouldn't have to worry about them anymore.

laugh I wouldn't even wish that on Iran. laugh

I think if Obama would resign the stock market would go up 1200 points in a single day.

If he resigned tomorrow...the market would jump to 12,000 on Monday.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:38 PM

At the rate Obama is going he will go down as one of the worst Presidents ever.

Somewhere in Georgia, Jimmy Carter is the happiest man alive.

He will no longer be known as the country's worst President.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:36 PM

This guy sucks and is gonna be in trouble when his cronies get fired this November and he has to stand on his own two feet because the incoming congress and senate won't tolerate the "I inherited this from Bush" speak.

Just wait until the Dems get their azzes handed to them in November.

You wanna see the destruction of this country?? Just WAIT until there is a " Lame Duck " Congress.

Amnesty WILL get passed. After all...they are already gonna be on the way out. What will they have to lose beside any chance of EVER seeing the Presidency again?

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:30 PM

And isn't it funny how every single one of those statements will be defended and apologized for by the Lefties around here.

They wont apologize.

You misunderstand.

Take a look at the posts from the Lefties around here and you'll see them making up excuses ( apologizing ) for the behavior.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:13 PM
And isn't it funny how every single one of those statements will be defended and apologized for by the Lefties around here.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 07/01/10 07:59 PM
Completely, utterly and ecstatically taken.bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 07/01/10 07:24 PM

Women have guys ever used this line to ask you on a date?

Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime girl, send me a kiss by wire, baby my hearts on fire, if you refuse me honey you lose me then youll be left alone so baby come on and tell me I'm your own.

I'm good.

I could see that....its sweet, funny, and interesting theme to do......do you do like thee frog from Looney Tunes and croak afterwards?? Now that would be hilarious.....and sweet......

Hilarious?? Absolutely.

HOWEVER, not many women these days ( unless they are over 35 ) are actually gonna understand the humor of it.

Dam....why's everybody always gotta call me out like that?!? What's up with that bro?......LOL

Sorry. LOL

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 07/01/10 06:45 PM
Hey. He's smart enough to make pretty speeches that don't actually SAY anything but manage to fool the Dems into thinking he is so brilliant.

The OP is a case in point.

He has his speechwriters give him something to read that says EXACTLY what the Democrats and Lefties want to hear, and so, to them, he sounds brilliant.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 07/01/10 06:42 PM

Women have guys ever used this line to ask you on a date?

Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime girl, send me a kiss by wire, baby my hearts on fire, if you refuse me honey you lose me then youll be left alone so baby come on and tell me I'm your own.

I'm good.

I could see that....its sweet, funny, and interesting theme to do......do you do like thee frog from Looney Tunes and croak afterwards?? Now that would be hilarious.....and sweet......

Hilarious?? Absolutely.

HOWEVER, not many women these days ( unless they are over 35 ) are actually gonna understand the humor of it.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/28/10 11:22 PM

Actual message I got (not from anyone on this site), with names altered to protect the idiot, uh, innocent:

Hi!

I got a writing from dating site. And they said me about your email. They also tagged that you are searching for a partner. I was fond of your profile so I wish to initiate dating with you and know you bette. We could exchange photos each other. What do you think about this?

My email is *************@yahoo.com .

and I will reply you happily and I will send some photos too.
My name is ***** and i am from Turkey.

[Insert obligatory "turkey" comment here]

Wow. That must have been flat out painful for you to read.

I am proud of you for surviving such a harrowing experience, Lex.drinker

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/28/10 11:20 PM

I think they might post a pic....

No way dude.noway

That NEVER works.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25