Community > Posts By > JustAGuy2112

JustAGuy2112's photo
Fri 06/25/10 07:05 PM
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile waving

JustAGuy2112's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:54 PM

I'm so happy for you babe! :heart:

You had a BIG hand in it, babe.:heart:

Without you, I would probably still be sitting here wondering whether or not I should message her.

Thank you.flowers

How often does anyone get to witness the reuniting of a father and his daughter, let alone be apart of it? I am so blessed to have had a hand in it Tim. Thank you for letting me be a part of something so incredible. It's a moment I will never forget. I always told you that you will find her! She is one smart, beautiful, little lady. I can not believe how understanding she is. You couldn't of asked for it to go any better. It really was like a dream come true.

I loved the stories that you would tell me about your daughter when she was little but, it made my heart ache for you knowing that she was not in your life. Now that you have her back, you can create new memories. Enjoy every second of it!!!!

I can't wait to hear the NEW stories.flowerforyou

Well..like I told you last night...it finally hit me.

I actually had to leave work early tonight because I was so overwhelmed by my emotions. That is something that I am in no way used to.

Rachael, you won't have to hear the stories.

You are going to be A PART of the stories.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Fri 06/25/10 11:02 AM

I'm so happy for you babe! :heart:

You had a BIG hand in it, babe.:heart:

Without you, I would probably still be sitting here wondering whether or not I should message her.

Thank you.flowers

JustAGuy2112's photo
Fri 06/25/10 12:24 AM
The " hypothetical " is no longer.

Most of you may have guessed that I was referring to my own situation.

Well...last night, I found my daughter after searching Facebook with no luck. I typed in a couple of other things, and found her MySpace profile.

My girl friend thought that maybe it wouldn't be such a shock to be contacted by another woman rather than just have me suddenly pop up out of nowhere. So she messaged my daughter letting her know that I had been looking for her.

My daughter replied to her tonight and after some questions and answers to prove that I am who I was telling her I am ( VERY smart woman ) I wound up talking to her for close to two hours through the IM feature on MySpace.

The thing that I feared most was that she would want nothing to do with me. But it turns out that she had been wanting to contact me somehow, but wasn't sure if I would want her to because of the things she had been told over the last 8 years.

This is, without a doubt, one of the best days of my entire life.

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Fri 06/25/10 12:16 AM

Patraeus got picked because of his experience with this "military action".

Obama is still going to do what he wants to do so it doesn't matter his association with Bush.

Which, of course, makes the Democrat party intellectually dishonest.

If they do confirm Patreus, then the hypocrisy will once again shine through in VERY LOUD tones.

Just a couple of years ago, the Democrats and Liberal media were calling him General 'Betray'us because he didn't go along with the Liberal argument that the war was " unwinnable ".

He was vilified in the media AND on Capitol Hill.

Yet, now, they are lauding Obama's choice.

Talk about a bunch of people that speak from both sides of their mouths.

Sheesh.

Considering that he is the one with most experience with this "war", he would be the right choice regardless to past associations.

It doesn't make anyone a hypocrit.

He will be answering to a different president this time. New rules.

You obviously weren't paying attention to the demonizing of Patreus that went on BECAUSE of his association with Bush.

Of course, now that the Chosen One has decided to put him in charge, the Libs are all for him.

That does, indeed, make them hypocrites.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 06/24/10 09:20 PM

Patraeus got picked because of his experience with this "military action".

Obama is still going to do what he wants to do so it doesn't matter his association with Bush.

Which, of course, makes the Democrat party intellectually dishonest.

If they do confirm Patreus, then the hypocrisy will once again shine through in VERY LOUD tones.

Just a couple of years ago, the Democrats and Liberal media were calling him General 'Betray'us because he didn't go along with the Liberal argument that the war was " unwinnable ".

He was vilified in the media AND on Capitol Hill.

Yet, now, they are lauding Obama's choice.

Talk about a bunch of people that speak from both sides of their mouths.

Sheesh.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 06/24/10 09:01 PM

Considering that racists want everyone to believe that racism doesn't exist, it makes it pretty hard to believe them.

The reason the bill promotes racism is that it states that an illegal alien can be identified on sight. "suspicion of being illegal"

How do you identify an illegal alien on sight?

Can it be done without being biased or prejudice to one type of people?

That is racism or prejudice or discrimination, whatever you want to call it, it is illegal and wrong.
factualy most illegals are of mexican decent. so does it not seem logical that is who should be asked. have u ever been to mexico. there illegal immigrants are treated ten times harsher then that.

In Az., as with all other states that have enacted tough stances on Illegals, any Illegal from any country will face deportation.

The laws don't specify just Mexicans.

It's only the Illegal Mexicans and those who support them who are whining about it.laugh laugh

So if the law states you can stop a person based on the "suspicion of them being illegal" on sight. How do you do that since some illegals are white and some are black? How can you suspect an illegal is an illegal on sight?

As always, your utter ignorance of the actual LAW is astounding.

The law clearly states that there HAS to be some other reason or unlawful act BEFORE the person can be asked about immigration status.

The fact that you continually ignore that particular part of the law simply because it doesn't fit your " it's all racist!!! You are all racist!!! " argument doesn't change the FACT that the law is FAR more harshly written to KEEP THE POLICE from profiling.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 06/24/10 12:17 AM

another hundred years, would you? With staying the age you are?

Only if she

<<<<<

Gets to do it with me.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 06/24/10 12:16 AM
Then what, exactly, gave you the impression it was HIS choice to " let " 8 years pass???

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 06/24/10 12:13 AM
Did ya miss THIS part???

Father has looked for child without success.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/23/10 11:52 PM
Ok....here's my suggestion...it's gonna sound kinda harsh but...

Stop worrying about what he " might " do. Especially when it isn't very likely anyway.

START concerning yourself with what is best FOR YOU.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/23/10 11:34 PM

I would not have let 8 yrs PASS that's COLD! slaphead But what can you do?whoa spock

It's not like ( hypothetically speaking ) the guy actually had a CHOICE in the matter.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/23/10 11:30 PM
Hand him his instrument of choice and tell him to have at it.

One of two things will happen.

He'll either figure out that you are actually done with him and realize that the manipulation won't work.

Or

He'll go ahead and hurt himself which will point out the fact that he is mentally ill and isn't someone you need to have in your life at this time anyway.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/23/10 11:25 PM

You folks do realize that there is no such thing as " milk " from soybeans??

That crap is more processed than actual MILK.

" Better for you "???

Only if you consider highly processed and artificially created " good for you ".
Oh REALLY well I better ask MELODY about that one? :wink: slaphead

Have at it.

I'm sure she'll totally agree with you.

Myself...I'll stick with NATURAL stuff.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/23/10 11:21 PM
You folks do realize that there is no such thing as " milk " from soybeans??

That crap is more processed than actual MILK.

" Better for you "???

Only if you consider highly processed and artificially created " good for you ".

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/23/10 10:33 PM
Let's say there is a guy...

This guy was with the same woman for 11+ years, but never got married.

The couple had a child together.

The couple split up...woman took child with her.

Due to no marriage...there was no divorce. No divorce, no court order for custody or visitation.

Woman leaves the state with another man.

Woman hides whereabouts from child's father.

8 years pass.

Father has looked for child without success.

So...after 8 years....this father has to make a choice.

Does he..

1) Continue to actively seek his child ( who has recently turned 18 and is on the way to college ) and disrupt the life the child is used to.

or

2) Just let sleeping dogs lie and hope that the child will eventually try to contact him.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/23/10 10:14 PM
Edited by JustAGuy2112 on Wed 06/23/10 10:15 PM
This one is pretty cheap and really easy. It also makes one heck of a hearty meal.

Beef Roast

1 Medium to Large Chuck Roast
2 ( large ) Jars Heinz Beef Gravy

Cut chuck roast into 3/4 inch to 1 inch square pieces.

Put the roast and the gravy into your slow cooker and set on low. Stir occasionally until roast is tender.

Garlic Mashed Potatoes

8 to 10 Redskin Potatoes
Milk
Butter
2 cloves garlic ( minced )

Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
Add in the minced garlic and cook on medium heat until garlic is softened.

Cook potatoes ( washed well and quartered but NOT peeled ) in usual manner
Mash them like you normally would.
When mashing, before adding milk, add in the butter/garlic mixture.
If too thick, then add milk.

Serve by plating mashed potatoes, then spooning the beef and gravy mix over top.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/23/10 10:02 PM
I cherish her every minute of every day, Myssy.

I'll stop now before Myka gets ill again...lmao

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/23/10 09:57 PM

Hi JAG.....how goes it there bud?

Not having a good day today Myssy.:cry:

Hows things with your new lady ?

Still absolutely incredible. I am still the luckiest guy ever. bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/23/10 09:52 PM
waving

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25