Community > Posts By > JustAGuy2112

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 06/17/10 09:36 PM
WOOHOO!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY {{{CHER}}}!!!!!

flowerforyou drinker

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 10:43 PM

I can't date Yankee fans. I tried once. I know it's just a game but I'm a rabid Sox fan

You do know they have a cure for that particular problem??

A series of shots takes care of it in a jiffy. LMAO

I hate needles! Screw the shot. Plus the foaming mouth tends to keep people away. You know I like my solitude JAG. :wink:

Maybe a series of pills perhaps?? There has to be SOMETHING that can be done about your misguided fandom...lmao

Sorry guy. The doctor said it's genetic. The DNA can't be altered without high doses of radiation and that level could make me sprout alternate appendages. I'm FUBAR enough thank you very much. :tongue:

Pah!!! Can't blame a guy for trying....lmao

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 10:12 PM

I can't date Yankee fans. I tried once. I know it's just a game but I'm a rabid Sox fan

You do know they have a cure for that particular problem??

A series of shots takes care of it in a jiffy. LMAO

I hate needles! Screw the shot. Plus the foaming mouth tends to keep people away. You know I like my solitude JAG. :wink:

Maybe a series of pills perhaps?? There has to be SOMETHING that can be done about your misguided fandom...lmao

offtopic but congrats on the new love btw. Told ya you'd find a great girl, and I'm ecstatic I was right! You deserve it. I wish you both much happiness and a long lasting relationship. drinker

Thanks. I definitely found a great woman.bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 08:13 PM

Good ole Kim Jong Idiot is rattling his saber again.

I do hope he realizes that if he pushes too far, his country could very easily be turned into a sheet of glass.

Especially if his goofy azz decides to have another " practice " missile fly in our direction.

Funny...he seems to pop up when we stop paying attention to him.

Seriously ... you REALLY think that 'The UN' has the ballz to do anything if Li'l Kim lets one fly ... ? Hell, if ever there was a time when an enemy could take us out easy, THIS is that time ... EMP, actual nuke, aerosols in the subway, biochem, biological, radiation, dirty bomb ... hell, just look at what ONE envelope of white powder found on a bench does to a city now ... Sorry, but if Li'l Kim gits his 'crazy' on, 'The UN' ain't gonna do squat ... and we'll be the ones payin' for having been stupid enough to elect his sorry asss to that office. Elections have consequences ...

Dude....who said anything about the U.N.?

Certainly not me.

I was actually paying attention when word came out of Iran that the U.N. sanctions were nothing more than annoying bugs.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:11 AM
Who thought it was " fantastic "???

You??

Maybe he didn't??

Can't say I blame ya though...lol

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:08 AM
My first one was bad enough that my equilibrium was out of whack for a few weeks. I couldn't have walked a straight line to save my life.

Wound up with severe headaches during the entire time as well.

I only wish I had known THEN what I know now.

I wouldn't have kept doing the stupid stuff that resulted in more concussions.

My short term memory is completely fouled up.

Don't really have any other health problems because of them, but I am VERY careful about not letting myself get hit in the head.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:04 AM

If you have to get rid of chit quick. Call an auctioneer.... He will get rid of it for you.......smokin

Wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

It can sometimes take a bit to get an auction set up.

BUT...one advantage to doing it that way is that, if you don't have to have the money immediately, then an auctioneer will take a commission, but you'll get the rest.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:00 AM

It's all good, Debbie.

Whatever works for ya.drinker

I just know how badly messed up those two concussions made me.

Not to mention, there were several less " severe " ones that I had before I had any knowledge of the problems they can cause.

yu probably had a concussion..........glad you woke up! noway

I did. I have had two " severe " ones. The kind that leave you dizzy and nauseous with headaches for weeks...

And a whole boatload of " minor " ones that just left me feeling woozy for a day or two.

I was VERY lucky that the severe one I got when I was 11 ( I think, can't really remember for sure how old I was but I know it was before high school ) didn't wind up killing me because the camp counselors didn't see the shot I took to the head and didn't realize I even had a concussion.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:56 AM

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Maybe waiting a little longer might be better. I doubt I'll get much, but whatever I get will help.

If you want to get rid of the stuff and not get screwed at a pawn shop...I wouldn't wait much longer.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:49 AM

I have some stuff I want to sell pretty quick, within a week or so. I'm not sure if pawning would be the best idea, but if I have to, I guess I'll do that.

I want to sell everything in my bedroom. I have an aqaurium with stand and two filter systems, air pump, hose, and bubble bars, and heater. I also have two water pumps a fish bowl, some exercise equipment, dresser, night stand, old CRT TV, surround sound system, and a bunch of old CD-ROMs.

Any ideas on how to sell this stuff fast? I can't do a yard sale or garage sale, I don't have a yard or garage. Posting online would probably take too long.

Try Craigslist in your area. If the stuff doesn't sell fast ( it usually does if the price is reasonable ) then hit up the pawn shops.

You won't get much from Pawn shops so listing on Craigslist is your better bet.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:46 AM
It's all good, Debbie.

Whatever works for ya.drinker

I just know how badly messed up those two concussions made me.

Not to mention, there were several less " severe " ones that I had before I had any knowledge of the problems they can cause.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:37 AM
I started boxing a LONG time ago with a friend just to get a workout. But then we had a sparring match and I wound up with a nasty concussion.

This was before I had actually read up on the damage concussions can do.

I had a pretty severe concussion when I was around 11. Got hit in the head ( blinside ) while playing dodgeball at a camp my mom sent my brother and I to.

The camp counselors weren't paying attention and didn't see me take the shot to the head. They let me go to sleep about 15 minutes after I got hit. No treatment for it at all.

I'm lucky I woke up.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:26 AM

I find that the women I meet have a better grasp of what they are truly seeking and are much more comfortable in their own skin.

I also feel that a woman is at her absolute most beautiful after 30:)

Gawd I hope you're right! drinker

I just wish I hadn't wasted my 20's on those bastards! laugh

Don't think of it as wasting time... think of it as learning lessons!

Yep. Lessons learned and preparation for implementing those lessons.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:26 AM

I find that the women I meet have a better grasp of what they are truly seeking and are much more comfortable in their own skin.

I also feel that a woman is at her absolute most beautiful after 30:)

Gawd I hope you're right! drinker

I just wish I hadn't wasted my 20's on those bastards! laugh

Don't think of it as wasting time... think of it as learning lessons!

Yep. Lessons learned and preparation for implementing those lessons.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:22 AM

I made friends at these sites, but I'm skeptical to find a partner here, most men just looking for fun and I'm looking for a relationship.
Human beings are complicated.

There are a few of us guys like that out here on this site.

You'll have to weed through a bunch of idiots to find us, though.

We don't bring a whole lot of attention to ourselves.

That's true, we're practically invisible!

That, my fine feathered friend, is exactly how we will know when a good woman comes along.

She'll be the one who pays attention to someone other than the attention whores.

bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:16 AM

in 1987?

Graduating High School.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:13 AM

Some women are born with em and some have to buy them.....bet the fake one last longer than real ones stand up wise......like my natural ones but my cousins that had to but their's were pissed bcs I didn't...but their's will probably never droop even slightly

Right. Which means you are gonna see some freaky looking 80 year old ladies walking around at some point after gravity has pulled EVERYTHING ELSE in a southward direction....lmao

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:12 AM
To each their own, dude.drinker

I was just curious because everyone has a different definition.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:10 AM

I once made some angel hair pasta and mixed in sour cream, cubes of country ham, and parmessan cheese. It's very yummy and even better cold............smokin
I think we enjoy a lot of the same foods. Ain't it funny how some people let themselves miss out on good food in the name of a healthy lifestyle when it's all good if you keep your portions reasonable and partake of a wide variety of things in every food group.

I totally agree.

About a decade ago, I weighed well over 300 pounds.

I finally decided I needed to lose weight.

All I did was cut down on how much I ate. I still ate whatever I wanted...just less of it.

I am still a tad over my " optimal " weight...but I still eat whatever I want.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:07 AM

I once made some angel hair pasta and mixed in sour cream, cubes of country ham, and parmessan cheese. It's very yummy and even better cold............smokin

Hmmm...that sounds kinda interesting. I may have to try that one.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25