Community > Posts By > JustAGuy2112

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:00 PM

ok night night all considering its 2am an i didn't sleep the night before so gonna try an sleep waving waving waving waving

Nite {{{Sneaks.}}}

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:59 PM
Showing my age...but I have been playing video games since the Atari 2600....lol

I am totally into the most recent Final Fantasy and the Assassin's Creed games. There's a new one coming out around the holidays.bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:55 PM
All the " cute " comes from HER.

I'm just the goofy looking dude on the left.

rofl rofl

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:54 PM

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:51 PM

(((Tim))) what a beauty she is... drinker

Don't I know it?

I'm still pinching myself and trying to figure out how I got so lucky.

Hiya {{{Joy}}}

Howdy Sneaks.flowerforyou

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:36 PM

I found out my car can go 212 kmh! The RCMP highway patrol rewarded me with a $482 speeding ticket with speed posted om it! I'll pat it and frame it!

131 mph and you are impressed?? LOL

Seriously though...that's hoofing it pretty good.

Fastest I have ever gone 160 mph in a car that was NEVER intended to go that fast.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:31 PM
waving

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/14/10 12:27 AM
True enough. We really aren't disagreeing.flowerforyou

I am just pointing out that your idea of most people actually educating themselves about the candidates no longer rings true.

Many people still have the " My grandfather voted democrat...my dad voted democrat...so I will vote democrat " syndrome. No regard for the candidates actual stand on any of the pertinent issues.

I hate to say it, but this result is a prime example of why people should have to get a license ( and not just a driver's license ) to cast a vote.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/14/10 12:22 AM

Thats sucks, but then again, no....vacates are good for the soul.

Yeah. There is good and bad about it. But at this point, I am considering it a good thing. I'll be able to get the max amount for unemployment, so the monetary hit won't be too Godawful.

Thats great, so happy for you !!!

Thank you.flowerforyou

I am one seriously lucky dude.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/14/10 12:20 AM

Hi Shasta. waving flowerforyou

I don't watch much tv, and sorry people, never could get
into the 3 Stooges...ok...stop throwing things at me. frown

laugh

I mostly listen to music, there is always some playing both
at the house and in the car.

Heh. I have yet to date a woman ( not sure if Rachael might be the exception..I'll have to ask her lol ) who actually DOES " get " the Stooges...lol

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/14/10 12:15 AM

I don't get when someone emails me, then tells me they are not sure what to say. Why email someone if you're not sure what to say? It doesn't make sense. If I had nothing to say to someone, I wouldn't be emailing them in the first place. Then again, I expect people to read profiles. If they did that, they'd have a much better idea of how to start conversations.

Maybe he has a bunch of different things running through his head and isn't sure what he wants to use in his attempt to get your attention.

And even if he does read your profile, nerves may keep him from having a great " conversation starter ".

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/14/10 12:13 AM
I am thinking of a certain beautiful woman who I am going to be seeing again very soon.love

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/14/10 12:10 AM
Lucky you. I have to go back today..lol

We are looking at getting laid off in a few weeks. I can honestly say that I won't mind because I REALLY need a break from that place.

Fortunately, the layoff will only be for a few weeks. Then it will be time to start making sugar again so we'll get called back.

Things are going VERY well.

I'll be going back down there soon.bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/14/10 12:03 AM

flowerforyou

Wow. Yer certainly up late Myssy.

Howahya??flowerforyou

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sun 06/13/10 11:58 PM

perhaps it was more important whom they were voting AGAINST,,,

I see. So you don't have to know who your voting for. You just have to know what they SHOULD be for??

Seriously. If you don't even know what the person is FOR...how on Earth can you possibly make an educated vote based on what the candidate is AGAINST???

many voters do educate themself, but many others align themselves with those things they most relate to,,,like race,religion, even political affiliation.. and many just choose the lesser of two evils,,,,,, I dont live there , so I dont know what the other persons reputation was,,

But...they couldn't have KNOWN the " lesser of two evils " if they had no idea who this guy was.

The fact is..they saw a (D) after his name and voted for him.

Any other conclusion, based on the story so far ( Republican " plant...no real campaigning...felony charges pending ) is only making excuses for laziness.

I would be willing to bet that, even though he got 60% of the vote, you won't find ONE PERSON in that state that would admit to voting for him.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sun 06/13/10 11:49 PM
At 3:00am on a Sunday???

The STOOGES of course!!!!

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sun 06/13/10 11:48 PM
well so much for me sending you an email saying

"Hey There.........wow! what a set of boobs you have!"

oops

Does that EVER work, JT??? LMAO

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sun 06/13/10 11:46 PM

I been through a lot in the past few years. I went through a break up that left me very hurt. I trying to move on but just really affraid of getting hurt again. I am at the point in life where i want to share it the special somebody. I not a person who like to go to the bars looking for that person. Does anyone have any idae where to begin to look?

If you are THAT afraid of getting hurt again....you aren't ready to share your life with anyone.

To be truly ready, you need to be cautious of being hurt, but not afraid of it. Fear will make you tentative. Tentative means you wouldn't be giving your whole self to the relationship.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sun 06/13/10 11:39 PM

I made friends at these sites, but I'm skeptical to find a partner here, most men just looking for fun and I'm looking for a relationship.
Human beings are complicated.

There are a few of us guys like that out here on this site.

You'll have to weed through a bunch of idiots to find us, though.

We don't bring a whole lot of attention to ourselves.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sun 06/13/10 11:38 PM
Take a look under my picture and you'll see that I have been here for over 2 1/2 years.

In that time, I had exactly two dates. Now, admittedly, I am VERY picky about who I date.

But, I had pretty much stopped bothering to look for anyone. I would send out an email here and there if someone's profile caught my attention.

After 2 1/2 years...someone's profile caught my attention and I sent out the email that got things going with the woman next to me in the picture.

If you are going to join a dating site, you can't expect instant gratification. Goof was 100% correct in that.

However, if you are patient, sometimes, just sometimes, things happen when you least expect them to.

Good luck, dude.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25