Community > Posts By > peppermint10

peppermint10's photo
Mon 02/25/08 02:11 PM
Tenn. now, formerly SW Pa.

peppermint10's photo
Sun 02/24/08 05:08 PM

The town is great unless you know you've lived here for like five years then it gets boring. And it's rather hard to find cool single people.

Casz, finding cool single people can be a challenge. I'll just settle for single people my age! The cool part will take care of itself! Don't ever give up. It really does get better as you get older! Just ask any of us older ladies!!

peppermint10's photo
Sun 02/24/08 05:07 PM

hello all I'm in the middle of nashville & chattanooga..fun fun fun.woo hoo..laugh how'severybody tonight...

Hi Countrybelle, a little late responding, but doing fine here in Knoxville. I have a 'friend' who drives between chattanooga and nashville almost every day. I don't like driving that much!

peppermint10's photo
Sun 02/24/08 05:01 PM
Sounds like my kind of party. I'll bring the cookies and milk. drinker laugh laugh

peppermint10's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:52 PM

Being single in Chattanooga sucks!

Now Casz, I just received my Chattanooga tourist brochure in the mail and there's lots to do there! I can't wait to check it all out. You get yourself into the other forums and find yourself someone!! Check out the matchmaking thread!!

Welcome to the Tennessee thread!

peppermint10's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:50 PM

hey peppermint. just to let you know that thing seem to be going well here. we are still trying to plan his coming up here. but we're not giving up. we both think this might be the real thing this time. keep your fingers crossed!

You got it, fingers and toes! But you'll have to return the favor! I met a bus driver online, we've met twice, but only for 10 minutes the first time and less than 2 hrs the second. Right now he's on his way to St. Louis. It's like trying to hit a moving target!!

peppermint10's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:43 PM
I don't think anyone has a perfect life or the life they planned. I've always told my son that life isn't about the choices you make, but how you live with those choices. Sometimes the only way to look is up and you have to believe tomorrow will be better. Mine's been pretty good but it's not over yet! :smile: drinker

peppermint10's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:13 PM
Part of an email I just received:
A man is always either horny or hungry. If he doesn't have an erection, make him a sandwich! :wink: laugh

peppermint10's photo
Wed 02/20/08 02:07 PM

Howdy from Cookeville!! flowerforyou flowerforyou

Ya got to admit, we are all just lost in the mountians!!drinker drinker

I ain't never givin up, but when it happens, it happens!!glasses devil :tongue:

Hi Nervesgone! I'm not lost, I found the mountains on purpose and love it here! Welcome

peppermint10's photo
Tue 02/19/08 05:20 PM

Be honest, trustworthy and passionate.

Welcome nursewithTLC. Very good advice.

peppermint10's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:12 PM

well from morristown ,here hello to all from tennessee

Hi rmgsd, welcome to the Tennessee thread.

peppermint10's photo
Sun 02/17/08 01:15 PM

Hi from New Johnsonville, TN. I thought i'd found my "one and only" 4 yrs ago, but found out that what seems to be too good to be true, really is!! I've been alone again for nearly a yr now. I haven't given up, but have really stopped "looking" too hard. I told God that "IF" he wants me to have someone, I will let HIM send him to me, or drop him in my lap!! :smile:

Hi Hazeleyedlady, I thought I had my 'last love' 4 yrs ago too. Funny how 'too good to be true' usually is, isn't it? I've been alone again for almost a year now too but I'm not ready to give up yet. Discouraged maybe, but not ready to give up! Welcome!

peppermint10's photo
Sat 02/16/08 01:57 PM
If I had all the answers I wouldn't be alone myself, but I think you just know when it's the right one. But I've been wrong before. I also think if you don't try, you'll spend the rest of your life saying 'what if'. I know you'll do what is right for you.

peppermint10's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:03 PM
Kelly,
I believe in soul mates with all my heart. Unfortunately, I left mine behind in Pa when I moved. Circumstances will keep him there for a long time. We are convinced we have been together before and will be again in the next life!

Don't you let anything stop you this time. If it's meant to be, it will be!

peppermint10's photo
Fri 02/15/08 12:12 PM
Welcome lax. There are plenty of people on this site. Check out the forums, you're sure to find something to interest you.

peppermint10's photo
Thu 02/14/08 05:13 PM
DKW, don't you dare give up. Don't let a little distance stop you if you found Ms. Right!

Hello to lonelyman, superman and Steve. In the meantime, the 4 of you need to get yourselves over to the Matchmaking thread and let Ms. Feral know you're ready, willing and able. Tell her I sent you!!

peppermint10's photo
Thu 02/14/08 05:07 PM

the right one will eventually come along....i have had a "thing" going with a guy from AL, though we have never met in person. had many opportunities, but they passed by. never seemed to be the right time for either of us. so we stopped talking for several months. i mean, i figured after 2 years, it was a sign that it was not meant to be.(and we only live 5 hours apart).

we both really care for the other one, and we are willing to work thru the difficulties we would encounter being a interracial couple. his family accepts it, mine dont. but we both believe that true love does not see color or age.

somehow the other day, we ran into each other online. which led to a 7 hour phone call. was the best phone conversation i have had in my life.

we have decided to give it another try and see what happens.

Kelly, that's wonderful. I'm really pulling for you. Five hours isn't that far and you have a history together. That makes it even better!

peppermint10's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:02 PM

hi girls, im new on this site to. i am beginning to think the men are either afraid or really dont want to meet anyone, lollaugh

sandnpearls,I'm beginning to think you're right. I don't think any of us are scary!! :wink:

peppermint10's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:25 AM

hey i'm single. how are you all? any advice you could give a man thats given up on finding his one and only?

First o all DKW, don't ever give up. The good ones just take longer to find!

peppermint10's photo
Thu 02/07/08 02:46 PM
No one mentioned Robert Redford in Indecent Proposal
'She'll never look at me like she looks at him"