Community > Posts By > glowlove2013

glowlove2013's photo
Fri 07/19/13 04:22 PM
True Love is powerful. It can put smile on a sad face,it can make an ugly woman beautiful,it can prolong your life, it heals more than medicine,it can change an aggressive man to a soft man..it gives you strength, courage, assurance,satisfaction and peace.is like a food to your soul,it makes you complete. When you love somebody and he or she loves you back that is true love. Everybody wants to be loved.may true love find you soon.

glowlove2013's photo
Sun 07/14/13 04:38 PM
I meet a white guy from United States here on mingle but i stay and live in Africa. We have been chatting and he said he like me a lot and i like him too. . He want us to start a relationship. He wants to see me on web cam I don't really know if he is real because he has asked me about my email address. He is always online when I asked him why he said he is a lawyer . So he chats on line with his clients. How do I know if this guy is real and honest with me . Do you think he is serious with me ?. He said he will come to my country to see me after seeing and chatting with me on web cam.please I'm not old here what do I do?

glowlove2013's photo
Tue 07/09/13 06:08 PM
Be honest what will you do if you caught your wife, husband or finance cheating on you. You know that he or she loves you yet he or she still cheated on you and you also love him or her.Will you end the relationship or forgive?

glowlove2013's photo
Mon 07/08/13 07:09 AM
Money can't buy love but love can buy love.When you like somebody with time the likeness grows to love .when two people love themselves deeply is very diffcult to seperate them but when love is based on money or material things. By the time those things are gone love dies.Any man or woman who love somebody because of money and material things only will always lack true love .Never waste your time on people who don't care or show you love. Also watch out for pretenders that pretend to love you. Love is sweet it makes you happy and complete .

glowlove2013's photo
Tue 06/25/13 05:20 PM
I meet a guy. He is educated, decent and is fun to be with. He is working though his salary is small but he has a car and stays in 2 rooms apartment I really see him as a good guy. Recently discovered that he promised a lady marriage because the lady has masters degree and she is financially ok. He doesn't love the lady he is just attracted to her because of money. He is also coming close to my gril friend and he wants to find out if is she is finacally ok. I can see it in him that he is looking a rich lady for marriage . What do you think about a man like this can he make a good husband?. What if the lady becomes poor tomorrow will he still love her or will he start looking another rich woman.

glowlove2013's photo
Tue 06/18/13 01:25 AM
I agree with you very diffcult to break away from our past. Even when you decide to break away somehow the past will not let you go. Please just decide that your past will not affect again then move on and give love a chance ok.

glowlove2013's photo
Sun 06/16/13 11:11 AM
Edited by glowlove2013 on Sun 06/16/13 11:18 AM
Sisgril it is not personnel at all most of the time I want sample people option on sensitive matter like this. Moreover I have a childhood friend from a broken home till now his love life is nothing to write home about. He is still looking for true love. Don't misunderstand me I think is time for parents to start loving and sacrificing for their children so they can have a happy home too.im not from a broken home the way my mum and daddy love me and care me they didn't separate just because they want me to be happy even though they do have issues. My childhood friend suffered a lot he never exprince the kind of love I enjoyed with my parents till now he is still in pains. My aim of discuss this issue is for parents to love their children and avoid divorce so their will grow knowing the value of love. Again no man is perfect so onces married with kids please try and remain married for the seek of your children but if you must separate try hard to love and care for your kids.

glowlove2013's photo
Sat 06/15/13 03:31 PM
Children from broken homes find it difficult to love because their parents never loved themselves or show them true love. Imagine a father beating his wife in front his kids, or a child separated from his mother or father at 4years without proper arrangement for his upbringing.Charity begins at home likewise love if your parents love each other and they also love and care for you definitely love will become part of you. If see your father or mother suffering because what his or her partner did to him or her . Then there will be tendency that you will not allow somebody to oppress you because you don't want to be hurt like your parents. And because you already prepared fight your partner you will not able to love completely even when your partner is good. You may not agree with me but broken homes effects love.

glowlove2013's photo
Thu 06/13/13 04:10 AM
Pet you are a virgin interesting me too I'm a virgin maybe you are one I have been waiting for.

glowlove2013's photo
Wed 06/12/13 04:15 PM
Is the men that enjoyed sex more or the women. Most of the time the men look desperate and appear to want sex more than the women. Sometimes the women become disappointed after sex because the their partner *** when they are about to enjoy sex. I think men are easily moved by what they see and desire sex more but women are stronger in bed than men.

glowlove2013's photo
Fri 06/07/13 12:01 PM
Old I agree with you until meeting face to face before talking about love.

glowlove2013's photo
Thu 06/06/13 03:09 PM
Cyn I agree with you but is more on net.

glowlove2013's photo
Thu 06/06/13 02:31 PM
Online love is really funny. I thought real love grows gradually how come some guys and ladies do say they love someone they meet online so much and ready to marry them even though they haven't seen them in real life. I thought you can only like someone you haven't seen and know closely. Is sucks to hear that and I don't believe these kind of people are real..

glowlove2013's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:44 AM
Jaca you are right let's stop encouraging them is not right. Things must be done properly.

glowlove2013's photo
Sun 06/02/13 03:32 PM
Old, Jack and Brooks thank you all I will take the advice I will report them and move on. You are right they target desperate people and it is easy to spot them out.

glowlove2013's photo
Sun 06/02/13 02:58 PM
I have received aleast ten different messages from ten different guys telling me to help them. Mingle is a hook up site where people who are busy or heart broken find love. Why should one be looking for job,money and comfort here instead of friendship and love. I think there are more scammers and hungry people here looking for victims. What do you think.

glowlove2013's photo
Fri 05/31/13 11:14 PM
The bible says we should not sin against our body by defiling it with sexual imoralities. The most common sin is sexual sin is so serious most religious people don't see anything wrong with it. Why?

glowlove2013's photo
Fri 05/31/13 04:21 PM
How many glasses of water should one take everyday ? Some said 8glasses, some said 5glasses.some said taking a lot of water makes them add weight while some said taking a lot makes them slim down.what is the side effects of not taking a lot of water everyday?,also what is the side effects of taking a lot of water everyday.

glowlove2013's photo
Tue 05/28/13 05:51 PM
Love is sweet when you love someone and that someone loves you back. Love is bitter when you love someone and that someone toiled with your heart by deceiving with fake love.

glowlove2013's photo
Sun 05/26/13 03:33 PM
Edited by glowlove2013 on Sun 05/26/13 03:36 PM
I have ever cheated on your girl friend,boy friend, wife or husband. if yes how many times? And why are cheating on someone you said you love. Have ever been caught cheating if yes what happened afterwards. Share your exprince someone may learn something from you.

Previous 1