Community > Posts By > Derekkye

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:44 PM

just stop trying to get in touch with her. if she likes you, she will go to you.

end of story.

<----- still waiting...

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:42 PM
we've all got reasons why we're single

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:36 PM

So, the waitress at Friendly's Wednesday night was a nice person, and she talked to me and my friend for 30 minutes. She seemed pretty cool, so we went back and I asked for her number. She gave it to me, and things seemed pretty good I texted her that night to make sure it was real. Fast forward to friday (she told me wednesday she'd text me tomorrow and never did), and I asked her out to coffee. She was working then had laundry to do so she said lets do it another time. I didn't text her Saturday and about an hour ago I sent her a text. I just started a hey whats up convo and asked when she would be free, and all she said was she starts school Wednesday.. I asked about tomorrow, and she said I'm working all day. I asked her when she would be available, and she never responded.. I'm starting to think maybe she just doesn't want to see me, and just gave me her # to be nice..

text her that, and see what happens

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:31 PM
i think you got it

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:43 PM
weapons are vanity

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:30 PM
natural looking, but Pat's right - there's much more to it than just looks - it's about what's inside

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:49 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Sun 01/18/09 06:50 PM
he will be the 8th president since the G7 came to be in 1976

1. Ford
2. Carter
3. Reagan
4. Bush sr
5. Clinton
6. Bush jr
7. Cheney - remember bush's colonoscopy - yes Cheney became president for a short period of time
8. Obama??? - the beast???

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. (G7 nations)
Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

so my view of Obama is quite different

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:34 PM

who on this site do you wish was local w.r.t. your neighborhood?

I dunno..maybe I should just move north...then I'd be closer to a good number of people...

besides I've always lived in the south...different places but still considered south....

soooo mid west and north west...

k now I'm rambling embarassed

whatever I could do to encourage your migration north consider it done...flowerforyou

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:27 PM

my bf. for he lives about a hour away in another town.

that's not too bad considering the great distances between some on this site

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:25 PM

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:28 PM
it's likely noticable now - so perhaps he will figure it out if you don't tell him

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:18 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Sun 01/18/09 02:19 PM

im not involved with you lol

we're getting to know one another - I'd say we're getting involved...albeit platonically...can't wait to find out what about me bothers you

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:13 PM

stuff that we think shouldn't matter often does...have you expressed to him how you are bothered by certain things? could be a deal breaker

it's not just one guy. it's EVERY guy i get involved with.

ok then what about me bothers you? ...flowers

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:03 PM
stuff that we think shouldn't matter often does...have you expressed to him how you are bothered by certain things? could be a deal breaker

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:55 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Sun 01/18/09 01:55 PM
if something bothers you about somebody perhaps it's an indication not to get involved in a relationship with them - well at least not more than friends

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:52 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Sun 01/18/09 01:52 PM
reminds me of a story - two "wisemen" compete with each other - the one draws a perfect circle, and challenges the other to outdo that - the other puts a dot exactly in the middle of the circle...whip de do da eh?

don't know the band myself - marc cohn's walking in memphis is a song i find myself listening to often

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:46 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Sun 01/18/09 01:47 PM

Poke them with a stick

metaphorically kinky

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:45 PM
squeeze them

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:41 PM

What woman will I be with that'll make Romeo & Juliet seem like just friends? Can't wait to be with her! :heart:
:smile: Romeo and Juiet died:smile:

that they would die for the other - is there a greater love?
God's love

The Lord died that we may live - so there is no greater love than that. :smile:

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:39 PM
increase your bets