Community > Posts By > Derekkye

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:38 PM

What woman will I be with that'll make Romeo & Juliet seem like just friends? Can't wait to be with her! :heart:
:smile: Romeo and Juiet died:smile:

that they would die for the other - is there a greater love?

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:37 PM

Good luck with that hollywood movie....noway

eeeekkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hast thou given up on love?

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:36 PM
The Lord also helps those who can't help themselves. The Lord is ever good. :smile:

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:34 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Sun 01/18/09 01:35 PM
What woman will I be with that'll make Romeo & Juliet seem like just friends? Can't wait to be with her! :heart:

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:30 PM

haha...the biggest lie I told I told was to my husband (now ex husband)...we were getting ready to sell my Toyota Camry, so I cleaned it really good, inside and out. Then I thought I would wax it. I can't remember what I used to buff the wax off, but it COVERED the car in scratches. I went to a detailer. The poor guy drove it unregistered to his shop, fixed the whole thing, and gave me a really good price. So I guess I didn't lie...it was more something I didn't tell him...till wayyyy later when all he could do was laugh.

remind me not to let you wax my chest

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:18 PM
visit their profile, and click add as a friend - a friend request will be sent

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:14 PM
nothing?

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:13 PM

Anybody know of any dividend stocks that are around .42 cents or less? I only have $7.42 to trade, but the commissions are $7 a trade, so I can invest in a stock that is .42 or less. I don't want to invest anymore right now, I do plan on investing another $500 shortly, but I'm looking for something right now.

save $7 and stash your money under the matress - the stock market is a sham

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:12 PM
Life I'd say is mostly bout lovin - if you ain't doing it you aint livin...death is a mystery...do you remember ever being dead?

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:06 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Sun 01/18/09 01:08 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

is that how many bananas you've had? 138

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:41 AM
stunning

Derekkye's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:14 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Sat 01/17/09 06:16 PM
sure...with no real good reason

Derekkye's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:09 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Sat 01/17/09 06:09 PM
financially - when i believe it's for booze, or drugs

Derekkye's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:55 PM

Alrighty, I scrolled back through the last 20 pages in this category and can't find a post to answer my question. I do apologize if this has been discussed before, but...

If you were planning a romantic picnic, what would be on your menu? Besides your date ;)

Fresh french bread, red wine, iced tea, sliced cheeses & salami or summer sausage, marinated articoke hearts or a potato or pasta salad, fresh fruit, & brownies or cookies.

outdone again...rant

I don't think so, I liked your idea!

aw thanks...which does moonandstars prefer?

Derekkye's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:52 PM
re-assure myself that she likes me, and I her - jealousy is a horrible thing that takes away from the enjoyment of a relationship

Derekkye's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:51 PM

Alrighty, I scrolled back through the last 20 pages in this category and can't find a post to answer my question. I do apologize if this has been discussed before, but...

If you were planning a romantic picnic, what would be on your menu? Besides your date ;)

Fresh french bread, red wine, iced tea, sliced cheeses & salami or summer sausage, marinated articoke hearts or a potato or pasta salad, fresh fruit, & brownies or cookies.

outdone again...rant

Derekkye's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:44 PM
strawberries, whipped cream...:tongue:

Derekkye's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:42 PM
decisions that seem tough as a youth are no brainers in older age - life's lessons

Derekkye's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:41 PM

oh by the way to add one more thing, Hes in the process of trying to get rid of her, do you mind ur own business and let the guy that makes ur heart flutter every time u see him, or step in risking a cat fight?

put yourself in her shoes - what would expect in that situation?

Derekkye's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:40 PM
No - as long as he's still with her keep your distance