Community > Posts By > Derekkye

Derekkye's photo
Mon 07/09/12 12:00 AM

Let them come and try to kill God's servant. I think they'll be in for a surprise. People call themselves christians because they believe Jesus as the son of God, but these same people do as wickedly as any other people. This I'm confident in. At the end of our days there will be no one in front of God that can truthfully say that they have been unjustly dealt with.

Derekkye's photo
Sun 07/08/12 11:56 PM

time - a concept not well understood by computers

Derekkye's photo
Sun 07/08/12 03:10 PM

far from dead, but many sell out to a lot less than love - once that happens it's hard to re-guage

Derekkye's photo
Fri 07/06/12 01:56 PM

no...just the pitt in the stomach that only time can eventually take away
Ouch, that sounds nasty. If you dont mind me asking, who ended it, you or her?

A long long time ago - 1994 - she left me along with my 1.5yr old son...it's called a broken heart brokenheart

but all is well now :smile:

Derekkye's photo
Fri 07/06/12 01:20 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Fri 07/06/12 01:20 PM
no...just the pitt in the stomach that only time can eventually take away

Derekkye's photo
Fri 07/06/12 04:34 AM
Edited by Derekkye on Fri 07/06/12 04:34 AM
2 of them are pretty obvious, but the third not so much - blue, red, and yellow right

Derekkye's photo
Thu 07/05/12 08:34 PM

Since when is it wrong to communicate your true feelings to someone you really like?...as if relationships can be manipulated successfully...what he's saying is that he would like to continue enjoying all the benefits of a couple, but without being a couple...he's using you for sex - you may or may not already know that...get serious or get out!

Derekkye's photo
Tue 07/03/12 07:25 PM

i re-click photos of good-looking women on dating sites all the time - that shouldn't creep you out...what he does in front of your pic is another story! laugh

Exactly, he confuessed to that too...daily. That's what I was implying

ohhh...perhaps he thinks that will turn you on....obviously it hasn't...his interest is in sex with you at this point.

Derekkye's photo
Tue 07/03/12 07:19 PM

I can be your first client when you graduate. noway

Derekkye's photo
Tue 07/03/12 07:17 PM

i re-click photos of good-looking women on dating sites all the time - that shouldn't creep you out...what he does in front of your pic is another story! laugh

Derekkye's photo
Tue 07/03/12 04:06 AM

The commandment is to not lie/lay with mankind as with womankind - no sex. Your feelings can't be ignored, but your actions can be determined. It certainly seems like it could be a difficult test, but one that you can pass. Good luck.

Derekkye's photo
Mon 07/02/12 03:37 PM

She has valid points. God's indignation is against all the armies of the world - that's scripture. Is there a bigger evil than having your son return home from a bs war in a casket? If my son came home dead it would be an evil rewarded to me for the way I lived my life.

Those willing to kill seek their own lives!

Derekkye's photo
Mon 07/02/12 12:50 PM
Give up whoredom - working on it!

Derekkye's photo
Mon 07/02/12 04:38 AM

, "Men" who have kids out Of wedlock...

back in the day a woman became a man's wife by the man going into her - that's how I still see it today...so if a man goes into a woman and by that act she becomes his wife children cannot be born unto her out of wedlock.

Derekkye's photo
Sun 07/01/12 08:01 PM

physically-bad hygiene-nothing turns me off more then smelly breath and bad body odor........and someone who's really hairy(especially back hair,I really don't like that)

other things are someone who lies, or plays games

but I'd let you wax it!

Derekkye's photo
Sun 07/01/12 07:52 PM

regardless of how much you are attracted to someone if the person you are attracted to had this quality any chance at a relationship would be doomed - please list your deal breaker

Derekkye's photo
Sun 07/01/12 12:52 PM

I believe everyone has a soul mate, but I doubt they fit the mould we'd expect

Derekkye's photo
Thu 06/28/12 07:52 PM
It boils down to this: if a man has not the love of God in him how can he possibly love a woman?...you're on the right track girl - don't get off it!

Derekkye's photo
Thu 06/28/12 07:46 PM
Christian men do exist - not only by words, but by deeds - hold out for your man - be patient - dont settle for less - and hopefully God will deliver you a man most women would die for - figuratively speaking of course

Derekkye's photo
Wed 06/27/12 08:34 PM

I'm asking you questions here and now. You're dodging them. They should be easy for you to answer.

your heart isn't Godward, and we both know it so I couldn't be bothered to give you any more attention

This is nonsense. You can't come up with a good counter-argument, and so now you are using ad hominem.

you're wise in your own conceit...a good counter-argument to what?...you have no argument...comparing someone who has sinned to someone who prides themself in sin is non-sense

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25