Community > Posts By > Derekkye

Derekkye's photo
Wed 06/27/12 08:26 PM

I'm asking you questions here and now. You're dodging them. They should be easy for you to answer.

your heart isn't Godward, and we both know it so I couldn't be bothered to give you any more attention

Derekkye's photo
Wed 06/27/12 08:15 PM

It's my duty to warn those who commit iniquity to cease before judgment cometh.

Your duty? According to who?

read the old testament - kjv - your questions to me will cease

Derekkye's photo
Wed 06/27/12 08:07 PM

Cometh?

What year is this?

what?...you view time as linear?...2012 ad related to 2012 bc? abcd - get it? bc is between ad

Derekkye's photo
Wed 06/27/12 08:05 PM

huh Your duty? Yeah, right. whoa

You still haven't answered my questions.

What does the New Testament say about the wages of sin? Have you ever sinned?

don't ask questions you already know the answers to please...it's God's way to warn the wicked before they are slaughtered - don't you think that's fair?, or do you think they should be slaughtered without warning?

Derekkye's photo
Wed 06/27/12 07:59 PM

Scripture mentions that it is abomination for a man to lay with another man in a sexual manner...I say homosexuals are heterophobic

ok,, thats funny

heterophobic,,lol

always wondered why its automatically tied to being 'fearful' when you object to something,,,,

I dont agree with the behavior either, but scripture never tells us to oppose it by being foul mouthed and hurtful,,,,as some of the posts on the site are,,,

there's only one judgment for those who continue to commit acts of abomination - death

Well, damn. You're wishing death on gay people?

No. I wish that they cease from their abominations before it is too late - before death.

It isn't your decision what they choose to do. Just like it's no one else's decision what you choose to do. Why worry about what they're doing?

Derekkye's photo
Wed 06/27/12 07:53 PM

Scripture mentions that it is abomination for a man to lay with another man in a sexual manner...I say homosexuals are heterophobic

ok,, thats funny

heterophobic,,lol

always wondered why its automatically tied to being 'fearful' when you object to something,,,,

I dont agree with the behavior either, but scripture never tells us to oppose it by being foul mouthed and hurtful,,,,as some of the posts on the site are,,,

there's only one judgment for those who continue to commit acts of abomination - death

Well, damn. You're wishing death on gay people?

No. I wish that they cease from their abominations before it is too late - before death.

Derekkye's photo
Wed 06/27/12 07:47 PM

Ok..I have lost all the IQ points I am willing on waste on this.

Consider the view . Intolerant hatred of intolerant hatred.

Have fun with it.

hatred?...not at all - When God forbids a certain act, and men refuse to heed warnings to cease from such acts they are judged.

Derekkye's photo
Wed 06/27/12 07:41 PM

ok,, thats funny

heterophobic,,lol

Derekkye's photo
Wed 06/27/12 07:19 PM

Derekkye's photo
Wed 06/27/12 06:37 PM
God keep our land glorious and free - Canada

Derekkye's photo
Wed 06/27/12 06:30 PM
miscelaneous things such as...

Derekkye's photo
Mon 06/25/12 06:18 PM

No I tried that!!

hmmm....I'm baffled then!

Derekkye's photo
Mon 06/25/12 06:15 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Mon 06/25/12 06:35 PM

hmmmm....sex might cure that problem?

Derekkye's photo
Mon 06/25/12 05:45 PM

It is possible that your mind is playing a movie projected through your eyes which is what you see...think of that the next time you see someone apparently talking to themselves...

Derekkye's photo
Thu 05/31/12 06:22 PM
No, Satan is not behind them.

Wrong. And it's certainly not funny.

Derekkye's photo
Sun 05/27/12 09:19 AM
Edited by Derekkye on Sun 05/27/12 09:20 AM
Amos 3:3 - Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

No.

God factors into everything. A lifestyle contrary to God's ways is a doomed life. Trouble will inevitably come. There are those who don't know God is real, and may not believe. And there are those hoping God isn't real so they can continue in their evil ways.

Derekkye's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:58 PM

can you give the reference please

Sounds like "law."

huh?

Derekkye's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:51 PM
can you give the reference please

Derekkye's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:33 PM

paraphrased, God simply says "Listen to Me" and life will be sweet! Who will listen today?

The problem is who is relaying God's voice?

Ezekiel 22:28
King James Version (KJV)

28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord God, when the Lord hath not spoken.

If someone said to me: "Thus saith the Lord" I would give the benefit of the doubt to that person and listen to what he/she had to say unless I had reason to believe he/she was a false prophet

The point is that verse is from the Bible. Does that make you skeptical of the Bible?

What if I could show you how Moses lied regarding at least 2 laws?

you're talking about false prophets I know....and I do say there is at least one in the bible, but I'm leaning on more...what laws did Moses lie about?

Derekkye's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:23 PM

paraphrased, God simply says "Listen to Me" and life will be sweet! Who will listen today?

The problem is who is relaying God's voice?

Ezekiel 22:28
King James Version (KJV)

28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord God, when the Lord hath not spoken.

If someone said to me: "Thus saith the Lord" I would give the benefit of the doubt to that person and listen to what he/she had to say unless I had reason to believe he/she was a false prophet

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25