Community > Posts By > Derekkye

Derekkye's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:11 PM
I

Derekkye's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:11 PM

paraphrased, God simply says "Listen to Me" and life will be sweet! Who will listen today?

Derekkye's photo
Tue 05/22/12 05:59 PM

Paul's a great example for all of us with hateful or hurtful pasts.

There is a new viewpoint available.

No doubt God is forgiving, and gracious. The reason why I think so many people like Paul is because he leads readers to believe God's commandment don't need to be kept, and a lot of people seem to like that.

I disagree...but that's okay. Part of the process of finding faith based in heart.

Faith is wonderful. In 2001 I came to know God is real. Prior to that I'd say my belief in God was waning as I studied secular science at university. I wish I would have considered God more in my youth. I would have saved myself a lot of trouble. Don't lose the faith.

Derekkye's photo
Tue 05/22/12 05:53 PM

Jesus picked Paul according to Paul witnessing about himself. John the baptist and others witnessed, and thus wrote about the works of Jesus. What does the Word say about those who bear witness of themself? Yeah - their testimony is not true. I I I Paul says. That should suffice even the most novice of bible scholars, but stiff necks are very much prevalent today.

Paul has been accepted as an Apostle for going on 2000 years. You have to show why accepted theology and biblical scholarship for the past 2000 years is wrong. You haven't done that.

Obviously not by all. If you are truly interested in knowing one way or the other just study for yourself and ignore what anyone else has to say on the matter. If done with a pure heart God will show you me believes.

Derekkye's photo
Tue 05/22/12 05:50 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Tue 05/22/12 05:54 PM

Paul's a great example for all of us with hateful or hurtful pasts.

There is a new viewpoint available.

No doubt God is forgiving, and gracious. The reason why I think so many people like Paul is because he leads readers to believe God's commandments don't need to be kept, and a lot of people seem to like that.

Derekkye's photo
Tue 05/22/12 05:39 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Tue 05/22/12 05:41 PM
Jesus picked Paul according to Paul witnessing about himself. John the baptist and others witnessed, and thus wrote about the works of Jesus. What does the Word say about those who bear witness of themself? Yeah - their testimony is not true. I I I Paul says. That should suffice even the most novice of bible scholars, but stiff necks are very much prevalent today.

Derekkye's photo
Tue 05/22/12 05:05 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Tue 05/22/12 05:06 PM

:) We all know that looks aren't everything. This question is down to your opinion and yours only. Would you rather date a hot-looking guy who treats women like garbage? Would you rather date a guy who has a better personality than looks? Or are you not bothered either way?

Thankfully I have both...laugh

Derekkye's photo
Tue 05/22/12 05:03 PM

If you doubt then please list the 12 apostles of the lamb (Jesus).

You should soon come to realize that Paul isn't on the list, yet he calls himself an apostle of Jesus.

And yes there are only 12 - read revelation. Read revelation 2:2 as well, and it isn't a big stretch to think God would give a sample of a false apostle in the bible.

Derekkye's photo
Mon 05/21/12 04:59 AM
retrace your steps from the time you were conceived, but everything in the opposite direction noway

Derekkye's photo
Sun 05/13/12 05:35 AM
It is abomination, but the world teaches to be accepting of it. It comes as no surprise as the world is very evil.

Derekkye's photo
Sun 05/13/12 05:26 AM
Brevity is the soul of wit...so minimalism sounds good to me

Derekkye's photo
Sat 05/12/12 09:47 PM

Thank yu :)

what the??? your profile says you have no children...noway

Derekkye's photo
Sun 04/22/12 07:00 PM
Good decision. :)flowerforyou

Derekkye's photo
Thu 04/19/12 09:30 PM
and the other capital team - the Ottawa Senators - are also tied in their series with NYR 2-2...go capital teams!

Derekkye's photo
Thu 04/19/12 09:28 PM
welcome...you're a virgin and bi?...has the world taught you to be curious? Man with Woman period. Anything else will be the start of a messed up life!...good luck!

Derekkye's photo
Thu 01/19/12 08:32 PM
I used to drink diet coke often....I noticed that I started to get blotches on my face because of it....when I would stop drinking diet coke the blotches would go away....I guess my body doesn't react well to artificial things....besides pop is bad for tooth enamel erosion

Derekkye's photo
Tue 01/17/12 09:57 PM

because the makers of computer software have little understanding with respect to the concept of time...they assume time to be linear - one day after the other...they must incorporate a new model of time into their design

Derekkye's photo
Tue 01/17/12 02:08 PM

and it was all over

- the end!

Derekkye's photo
Tue 01/17/12 02:08 PM

the screaming woman finally stopped

Derekkye's photo
Tue 01/17/12 01:39 PM

I turned and ran towards

a man yielding a knife

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25