Community > Posts By > Derekkye

Derekkye's photo
Fri 07/27/12 09:29 AM

suspense is killing me...what is it that you are missing?

Derekkye's photo
Thu 07/26/12 11:34 PM

When life is empty I dream of good things to fill it. When good things come, and they're around for a while I wish I could more easily relate to the time when life was empty because I wouldn't waste so much time on the not so good things. Thanks for this thread. Hopefully I can reflect more on when my life was empty so I can better enjoy whats in it now. flowerforyou

Derekkye's photo
Thu 07/26/12 09:39 PM

I don't know

Derekkye's photo
Thu 07/26/12 08:07 PM

humour me please

KNOCK KNOCK

Derekkye's photo
Thu 07/26/12 08:02 PM

I'm a gray-a demisexual. So I don't experience depersonalized sexual attraction to anyone. However, if I had a strong emotional bond to you after a LONG time there is a possibility. flowerforyou

Waiting for Mr.Right is commendable, because love evades those that settle for less. May you find your fill of love. flowerforyou

Derekkye's photo
Thu 07/26/12 07:24 PM

flowerforyou not all women see the obvious - congrats!

Derekkye's photo
Thu 07/26/12 07:02 PM

Ladies - If I was the last man on earth would you have sex with me?

Derekkye's photo
Thu 07/26/12 06:29 PM

how about a future success story: me and you love

lol...welcome to mingle flowerforyou

Derekkye's photo
Sat 07/21/12 06:31 PM

nice and clean - i like that one

laugh

if she finished her speech then I'm sure all the guys felt they lived a long enough life

Derekkye's photo
Fri 07/20/12 05:25 PM
cause computers don't know time/dates any better than people...

Derekkye's photo
Fri 07/20/12 07:54 AM

surely 5 days or so without sex isn't going to kill a relationship if it's based on more than sex...personally I'd stay away from menstrual sex completely...a few days of abstinence is made up for in full measure once the cycle is over

Derekkye's photo
Thu 07/19/12 07:52 PM

Sure, why not? As long as no one is leading the other on or pretending something that isn't real for them. That's when people get hurt.
If they want to be intimate under the same set of circumstances, that's for them to decide, as well.

how you doing?

Derekkye's photo
Thu 07/19/12 07:32 PM

Is it okay for men to date women just for female companionship, and vice versa if there is no intention of getting involved in an intimate relationship? Assume all parties are honest with each other.

Derekkye's photo
Thu 07/12/12 06:57 AM

False apostle writings are in the bible. Revelation 2:2 talks about false apostles, and the writings of at least one false apostle are contained in the bible. Of course I am talking about Paul - the self-acclaimed apostle. Paul is a liar by his own words.

Derekkye's photo
Wed 07/11/12 01:30 PM

I love the Lord because He is for love, and all things good.

Derekkye's photo
Wed 07/11/12 12:12 PM

wanting and not wanting kids is a big issue - something that should have come up in the getting to know one another stage...funny thing about having kids is that after having them you can't imagine life without them - rarely do loving folks ever regret having kids if that can sway you

Derekkye's photo
Mon 07/09/12 01:21 PM

depends what kind of relationship

for intimate encounters I'd say women feel more empowered simply because of the numbers - i think there are way more men openly looking for intimate encounters than women

for sincere relationships it's 50-50

Derekkye's photo
Mon 07/09/12 01:12 PM

"What's so great about the truth? Try lying for a change, it's the currency of the world."

Love that movie! :heart:

God hates a lying tongue. Of course the evil world teaches to lie. Learn to love the truth, and be in God's favour.

Derekkye's photo
Mon 07/09/12 11:57 AM

why is there no chance - lesbian, or just no boyfriend, or just not sexually active?

Derekkye's photo
Mon 07/09/12 12:05 AM

cause he hurt you yet again, and will likely want to continue hurting you...eventually your feelings will change to you don't give a crap and you won't bat an eye - don't look back...a little time will heal any wounds...don't be too quick to jump back into a relationship...give yourself the time needed....good luck!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25