Community > Posts By > Derekkye

Derekkye's photo
Mon 11/08/10 05:35 PM
so I'm 39, and my niece is 20. She has a son (my great nephew) who is about 19.5 months old. I agreed to babysit for her on Saturday night. Knowing that she had to take care of her son the following day one would think that she'd arrive back home at a decent enough hour to get a few good hours of shuteye. She showed up at 7:00 am.

How the heck am I not supposed to be infuriated? I am very close to her son, and growing more and more distant from my niece as time goes on. I simply cannot deal with her acting irresponsibly anymore, but what to do??????? I would like to continue seeing my nephew, but I really don't care to see her for a while.

brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart

Derekkye's photo
Sun 10/24/10 08:43 PM
why can't I find a woman like that?

Derekkye's photo
Sun 10/17/10 06:54 PM
Blaming religion for something is nothing more than an attempt to make God look bad - which He is not. There be many that advocate the heck with religion, but are really advocating the heck with God. Of course this is exactly what satan's seed does. Few, if any, churches in the world do as they should. They are corrupted. This doesn't mean that one should not follow God and/or His commandments. Godly folks ought to know this stuff already though.

Derekkye's photo
Tue 08/17/10 07:14 PM
what else are we going to use that time and energy for?

Derekkye's photo
Sun 08/15/10 07:26 PM

Personally, I won't say 'I love you' in a relationship unless I am absolutely certain that I love him. But then again I also wouldn't have sex with him until I am certain I love him as well.

a woman of substance - flowerforyou

Derekkye's photo
Sun 08/15/10 07:21 PM

dont have to say it to feel it...many people say and dont mean it...I would rather not say it, but live/feel it

Derekkye's photo
Sun 08/15/10 07:16 PM

welcome, and let me be the first: flowerforyou

Derekkye's photo
Sun 08/15/10 07:13 PM

anyhoot, read it, but the molecular formula isn't given - this is an obvious joke as dihydrogen monoxide's molecular formula is water - h20 - water - now that is a very interesting topic

Derekkye's photo
Sun 08/15/10 07:04 PM

dont you mean oxygen dihydride?

Derekkye's photo
Sun 08/15/10 07:35 AM

i use this site less and less, however did I ever meet a nice woman through mingle2 - my first ever meeting through this site...there aren't as many locals on mingle2 as compared with plenty of fish, so I am a bit surprised that I met someone I like here...it's not always about the number of members here it's about the quality of members here :)

Derekkye's photo
Thu 08/12/10 05:48 PM

what would you do? I was offered to work 10 hours a day four days a week, OR 8 hours a day five days a week. Which offer would you take, and why?

Derekkye's photo
Wed 08/11/10 07:10 PM

cause it was moved

Derekkye's photo
Wed 08/11/10 07:05 PM
circumstances would you consider having sex on a first date? is it strictly a no-no for you, or is it something unlikely but possible, or quite likely if it's the "right" person, or definately cause you're just in the mood for it?

Derekkye's photo
Tue 08/10/10 06:42 PM
fools think they are wise, but wise people know themselves to be fools

Derekkye's photo
Mon 08/09/10 07:08 PM

if by extremely good luck you ever to happen to come across one please let us guys here at mingle2 know cause it will give us hope :tongue:

Derekkye's photo
Sun 08/08/10 07:36 PM

some women like to take advantage of men who will bend over backwards and do whatever they can to satisfy them - these men are called suckers, and think they can win over a woman by catering to her every desire...it's time to wake up and realise you're being used

Derekkye's photo
Tue 08/03/10 09:08 AM
true that many women believe that, and it seems that's the way it is - but I look forward to the day when the world realises that just isn't the way it is, and that the word trap will no longer refer to a woman's private...just saying

Derekkye's photo
Thu 07/29/10 09:11 PM
sweet

Derekkye's photo
Wed 07/28/10 05:47 PM

Talk to his pediatrician!!!

the world has you well trained

Derekkye's photo
Tue 07/20/10 07:22 PM
my niece has a son who is almost 16 months old...he's been eating virtually the same meals (lunch and supper) for the past 10 months - mashed potatoes mixed with meats and veggies...thing is he's growing tired of the same old...we try to feed him other stuff, but he only eats a little bit of it whereby we are not satisfied that he had a wholesome meal...so basically I would just like some suggestions as to what main course meals we could prepare for him...much appreciated

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25