Community > Posts By > Derekkye

Derekkye's photo
Tue 01/17/12 01:35 PM

store, when I heard a

woman screaming help help help

Derekkye's photo
Mon 01/16/12 01:47 PM

firstly x does not equal Christ.

you have to wonder about the world's fascination with x when you consider that the world does not love Christ

I think those people are speaking from their own heart...if one day you are moved by God's Spirit you may speak in tongues or do whatever it is the Spirit moves you to do

read the bible - old testament and John/Revelation from new testament - King James Version only of course

Good Luck :)

Derekkye's photo
Mon 01/16/12 12:04 PM

I find it annoying - just like when I get solicited by a cashier at a grocery store to donate money to help feed hungry kids.

Derekkye's photo
Mon 01/16/12 11:47 AM

my profile clearly indicates that I am a man looking for a woman to date SO why the heck are ads popping up on mingle2 with respect to dating guys...is this done on purpose to try and get straight men into the gay scene???...I find it repulsive!

Derekkye's photo
Wed 01/11/12 12:30 PM

welcome...:smile:

Derekkye's photo
Mon 01/09/12 10:10 AM

There is no god, but God. I know Him to be real, but trying to convey that to others has to be the biggest frustration ever...all in God's timing - not ours!

Derekkye's photo
Mon 01/09/12 07:42 AM
I think things go wrong in peoples' lives not because of what the future might hold, but rather because of what they've done in the past...God executes righteous judgment - no one at the end of their days will ever be able to make the argument that God was unjust with them...contrary - because of God's mercy I think we may get a lot less "punishment" than what we really deserve for our actions...God gives us space to repent of our unrighteous deeds, and if we truly do so and forsake such deeds in the future we just may fall under His most wonderful grace.

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/08/12 10:29 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Sun 01/08/12 10:32 PM
If you know nothing to be truth then you have faith in nothing - a paraphrase of your own words.

I have faith in God's Word being truth. There's no better start than that when one seeks to know the truth.

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/08/12 10:18 PM

What we believe is of great consequence - for those that believe in the Lord shall live forevermore

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/08/12 10:12 PM

The truth is written.
The truth is God's Word.
Take It, or leave It
But we all answer to It.

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/08/12 10:09 PM

but what the soldier didn't know
until it was too late
is that it was his
own life that he took

rise up mighty men of the earth
for ye shall witness the vanity
of pysical strength

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/08/12 10:02 PM
We are made by God. If there is spirit in us it is from Him, and He is in complete control of it although many would like to believe otherwise.

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/08/12 09:55 PM
I had a dream.
I was on a bus.
An old woman sat across the aisle.
She struggled to breathe.
It looked terrifying.
I said in my heart
Please make it easy for her God.
Struggling with every breathe
she glanced over at me.
Although it didn't look so
she uttered "it's so easy".
She then turned around
to either her
daughter or grand daughter
sitting behind her and spoke
her last words saying
"You're gonna have a baby!"

I then truly realized things aren't as they appear. The only ones "suffering" on the bus were the ones watching her struggle. May this true story from God's servant bring you some comfort. :heart:

Derekkye's photo
Sun 01/08/12 07:11 AM

under my bra???....

Derekkye's photo
Sat 01/07/12 10:03 PM

Wine and whoredom take away the heart!

Derekkye's photo
Tue 01/03/12 12:23 PM

Just wondering if anyone else lets their rice krispies soak in the milk for a while until the rice gets nice and soggy...ummm so good!

Derekkye's photo
Tue 01/03/12 12:13 PM
the women who shun men simply cause they're out of work does a service to the guy - saves him a lot of wasted time and some of his savings

Derekkye's photo
Tue 01/03/12 12:09 PM
strip search!...:tongue:

Derekkye's photo
Mon 12/26/11 09:11 PM
stop clicking on the links to those sites...it's kinda confusing cause advertising for those sites on mingle2 is hard to distinguish from mingle2 content

however, i think you have a browser re-direct virus - type mingle2.com into your browser address bar - if you end up somewhere other than mingle2.com you have a browser re-direct virus

DISCONTINUE online banking, or anything that requires privacy

Derekkye's photo
Sun 12/18/11 10:16 AM

Conspiracy where George and others were in the loop...it will come out soon enough - all truth does!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25