Community > Posts By > Gumbyvs

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 06/22/09 05:56 PM

:heart: What does it take to capture your heart?:heart:

Knife, bone saw, knowledge in human anatomy, and about 45 minutes.

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 06/22/09 03:44 PM
Love is like alien abductions. Until you're abducted by aliens and probe anally, you don't believe it happens.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 11:35 PM

:heart: When in your life have you felt the most loved?:heart:

Drive thru window at Sonic.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:32 PM
Well take the real world then. How people speak and how they dress. People are constantly judged on speech patterns and how well or poorly they're dressed. But in the real world you don't have to interact with someone you don't want to, but on here you interact with people you prolly wouldn't even considering in the real world. But then again, what do I know?

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:29 PM

some people don't have pictures and prefer not to for whatever reason (yes I was in that thread too)

maybe someone has learning disabilities. Einstein was called stupid because of it. or maybe the schools failed them in teaching them. teachers in public schools are usually under paid and crowded classes. to some parents they are nothing but glorified baby sitters.

again....this type of thread isn't productive IMO

But its amusing, sorta.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:19 PM

I'm gonna give the spellin an grammur police sum food fer thought. I've been chattin with a very nice guy from Germany who's gonna be movin to the states soon. He told me that's he's contacted others an they made fun of him because of his spellin an grammur. He thanks me everytime we talk cause I don't make him feel like an idiot cause English is his 2nd language an I make him feel better bout Americans as a whole cause I take the time to talk to him an correct his spellin an grammur in a polite way. What does it say bout our country when someone who's tryin to learn English an make friends before he travels to our country makes fun of him?shades

I've spoken with him on the boards before. He asked me to mention anything to him that he spelled incorrectly. He does Extremely well!!!!! Very nice man. He emailed me and said I was kind to him regarding that.

I was really appalled when he told me about people makin fun of him an ridiculin his use of English. I was ashamed that my own countrymen wouldn't communicate with him an make him feel welcome. If u go to Germany, they're not gonna sit there an pick at u for not bein able to speakin Deutch correctly.shades

Meh, I usually go after the point and ignore spelling and grammar. But I'm an *******, so there ya go.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:16 PM

Use Mutual Match, pick click & date!

Kinda like ordering a pizza! If it only worked that easily.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:01 PM
Simple grammar, simple spelling errors, and getting an idea across without someone having to actually think what you mean. These are things you should have learned in high school. Simple grammar errors are ok, but 72 in your profile description alone? Spelling is just something you should know how to do, sorry. There's two things on this site, your words and your photos, that's what we're working with people.

Ok, for everyone else that didn't get the paragraph up there.

Simple grammer, simple speeling errors, and gettng an idea across with out someone having too actually think what you mean. This are things you should have learned in high school. Simple grammer errors, are ok, but 72, in your profile description a lone? Speeling is just something you should now how to do, sorry. They're too things on this site, you're words and you're photos, that's what were working with people.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:14 AM

hot and bright here. we're pushing 95 degrees at 11:00 am. and then around 3:00 or so the thunderstorms will build and then we'll be under tornado watches

Well if you don't live in or near a trailer park, you'll be just fine!~

hahaha I live in a trailer out in the country. tornado magnets

Ok then, get the Earnhardt commerative plates and head into the caves.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:12 AM
Arthur questions 2 communist peasants ( Dennis & Woman )

ARTHUR: Well, I am king!
DENNIS: Oh king, eh, very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--
WOMAN: I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.
DENNIS: You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes--
DENNIS: I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decision of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting-- By a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs,-- But by a two-thirds majority in the case of more major--

WOMAN: Well, how did you become king then?
ARTHUR: The Lady of the Lake,... [angels sing] ...her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. [singing stops] That is why I am your king!
DENNIS: Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
ARTHUR: Be quiet!
DENNIS: Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
ARTHUR: Shut up!
DENNIS: I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
ARTHUR: Shut up, will you. Shut up!
DENNIS: Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
ARTHUR: Shut up!
DENNIS: Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help! I'm being repressed!
ARTHUR: Bloody peasant!
DENNIS: Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:08 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Sun 06/21/09 09:09 AM
Why is assification not censored?

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:06 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Sun 06/21/09 09:07 AM
Yea I find it amusing that they can delete some threads based on content, but black holes don't **** anymore. I just don't get it sometimes, **** damn **** mother ****er *****.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:04 AM

hot and bright here. we're pushing 95 degrees at 11:00 am. and then around 3:00 or so the thunderstorms will build and then we'll be under tornado watches

Well if you don't live in or near a trailer park, you'll be just fine!~

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:00 AM

god is watching ......surprised

And he's amused.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 08:58 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Sun 06/21/09 08:59 AM
Yea ****ing **** Cheney, and ****ing those ****ers with the ****ing ****heads with the ****ing things in their ****ing noses.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 08:55 AM
Bring the pan, I have a step stool so you can reach up this high.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 08:45 AM

...just how much you svck by someone you love? How did that feel?

No, I'm pretty awesome though, that might have something to do with it.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 08:34 AM

Wheaties makes me bitter and angry. Non-flavored cardboard can do that to ya!

offtopic You've got Wheaties confused with those little Bran tubular things made of cardboard. oops laugh laugh laugh

Just welcome the new gal!! Don't make me come over there with my fry pan!! grumble bigsmile

You have a pan just for fries? Cool!

Ok ok, fine, welcome there newbie!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 08:28 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Sun 06/21/09 08:30 AM
Its gonna be hot and humid, with thunder storms here. It was nice that just last week it was in the 40s for over night lows. Damn you summer! Well after today, its just under 4 months before the first frost and snow fall, so I have that to look forward to.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/21/09 08:25 AM

Hot and sunny here, too. Too hot!!! Hitting the pools later for sure!! happy
You love us all? You haven't been around enough yet!! :tongue:

5 Days isn't long enough to fall in love with every single member on here? I've seen love flourish, fail, rekindle, and refail in that time frame.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25