Community > Posts By > Gumbyvs

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/18/09 07:32 PM

I'd rather be a pothead than an alcoholic. Booze is the worst drug of all.

Yea, when was the last news story about someone getting high and beating up their wife and kids, then driving over some old lady while going out to get more pot?

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/18/09 07:03 PM
I show up everyday, does that count?

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/18/09 06:57 PM
Many years ago I found that I spent more money at 2am in the drive thru than I did on pot itself, so I knew it was time to quit and I haven't done any in almost 18 years.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:50 AM

My fave of all time:

What do women want?

A chocolate penis that ejaculates money...:tongue:

I've got that ice cream shell stuff, but i dunno how I'm gonna jam quarters in there. drinker

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:48 AM
Yea, you don't have to earmark anything, just write a check to whomever, because the stimulus money is for whatever. Oy, if they'd just give the money to the tax payers, all this crap would be over already.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:43 AM
Though I did find this one amusing.

Topic: Did it hurt?

Nice navel lint, sex?

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:40 AM

Steelz, look back in the forum... I believe that your first post was addressed to gypsy.

We should all click our posts number thingy, and repost our first post! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Damnit I was hoping my virgin post was silly and stupid. It wasn't. Damnit!

****Actually, it only goes back so far.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:38 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Tue 06/16/09 08:40 AM
The duck is on the pond.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:34 AM

Steelz, look back in the forum... I believe that your first post was addressed to gypsy.

We should all click our posts number thingy, and repost our first post! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:32 AM

A guy virgin post: Hey all the sexy ladies out there. Just looking for some good time. Hit me up! And NO Homos!!!

The screaming virgins: HI! I'M A NEW MEMBER AND HAVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE. I JUST WANT TO SAY HI. YOU CAN MESSAGE ME OR IM ME. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

A dumb virgin: I don't go on this site all the time. So e-mail me at ***********.com. Or AOL or Yahoo me at *********.com. And if you want to call me, here's my number (***)***-****.
Lol.. I can't stand the screaming ones..and they talk like that all the time.

I find if you sound proof the basement, their screams are never heard.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:29 AM

Gumby...sloppy drunk first meetings are never a good idea...you know that leads to drunk sex & then the "He never called me back" complaint...but knock yerself out! :laughing: drinks

I always call em back though! But they usually don't remember me, what am I doing wrong?

Little less GHB! :laughing:

What exact portions should I use? Never really experimented.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:27 AM

Hi everyone! I am kinda new. What is up with [guys/girls] on here? I still haven't found a date yet! Doesn't anyone answer emails? Anyone have any luck?

Hey Tanya, you are new? Look at the number of posts you've madelaugh laugh laugh

This post I think just made my high point in humor for the day.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:26 AM

Gumby...sloppy drunk first meetings are never a good idea...you know that leads to drunk sex & then the "He never called me back" complaint...but knock yerself out! :laughing: drinks

I always call em back though! But they usually don't remember me, what am I doing wrong?

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:25 AM

Hi everyone! I am kinda new. What is up with [guys/girls] on here? I still haven't found a date yet! Doesn't anyone answer emails? Anyone have any luck?

Yea, but she was a couple years older than she said, and her photos were 10 years old as well. But she was nice, until I asked her about the mole on her eye lid. She proceeded to attack with a steak knife, which caused quite a stir in the Burger King. The stitches come out tomorrow, I hope I can see her again, it was fun!

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:13 AM
I have a girlfriend and she likes to punch me in the face while having sex. The sex is good and all, but should I be worried that she calls me stan, when my name is steve?

(This thread prolly will be moved to jokes and funny stories, either that or stalkers and whiney people unite)

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:10 AM

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed some very...uh...interesting first posts in the Forums lately?

I want to reclaim my virginity & post this:

Gravity sucks much more than it blows...can Internet dating help?

Gimme your virgin posts...bigsmile

I seem to have lost my mind, but do people actually meet on these things? And what kinda background checks do they do? Not that I'm a felon or a stalker, just wondering........

Good question... I've seen a lot who "fall in love" after the first email, gush about it in the Forums, then cry cuz they had sex on the first date & now he/she won't call back...tears

Personally, I take the time to really get to know the person via emails then phone...first meeting can be rather sketchy...depends on your trust level... I'd recomend a PUBLIC first meeting or maybe at a site gathering...I've met LOTS of people from this (& other sites)...I've been fortunate...they've all been wonderful...:wink:

So you're saying I should get to know someone before going over to their house? Well, email just doesn't seem like a good way to get to know someone. Talking, over a few slightly laced beers, by candle light is so much more informative.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:07 AM
This thread almost makes me wanna take a few pics of me without a shirt on, and put stupid pickup lines in my profile, and ask where all the hot women are...... Oh kill me now.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:05 AM

HELP I NEED ADVICE

I completely am in love with my boyfriend, but he has been acting weird lately. we use to cuddle and spend time together all the time and now he doesn't want to go out or spent time. all he wants to do is hang out with his friend's and play video games. the other day was his birthday and I made a really nice dinner and he said that he was coming over at 6 pm. At 6:30 I still hadn't heard from him, I left like five million voicemails and texts. It wasn't until 11 pm that his buddy called me back that told me that he left his phone at his house. That was about a week ago and I still haven't heard from my boyfriend. I love him so much, I don't want to lose him. what should i do!

(It should have probably been like 3 pages long... but you get the idea.)

Suicide is the first option that comes to mind, but if you don't wanna be that easy to get rid of, I have a bunny you can boil at his place.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:00 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Tue 06/16/09 08:00 AM

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed some very...uh...interesting first posts in the Forums lately?

I want to reclaim my virginity & post this:

Gravity sucks much more than it blows...can Internet dating help?

Gimme your virgin posts...bigsmile

I seem to have lost my mind, but do people actually meet on these things? And what kinda background checks do they do? Not that I'm a felon or a stalker, just wondering........

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:48 AM
I was raised with dogs my whole life and my philosophy is as this.

Dogs bring you so much joy to you, in their short lives, that the pain of having to let them go is so minimal, compared to the joy they've given you.

I know it prolly doesn't help how you feel, but think of all the good memories and times, you might be crying and laughing at the same time.