Community > Posts By > Gumbyvs

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 01:18 PM

So being a gentleman gets you 50 emails in 2 and a half hours? If I got that many in that time frame, I'd be convicted of stalking. hmmmmm
think i don't know you,so i am not being judgemental. all i know, if a man treats a woman with respect (both in and out of bed) he will see results. i have lived my entire life as a gentleman,and i will die a gentleman. be seeing you

So you're saying I treat women badly in and outta bed? Maybe that's what I've been doing wrong all these years!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 01:15 PM

From Mass women?

Photos of her and hot women. drinker

Sure! Check out Bry's thread in General...Four out of five women...:wink:

Twas amusing at that.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 01:13 PM
Could be better, I think the koolaid is kicking it.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 01:11 PM

From Mass women?

Photos of her and hot women. drinker

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 01:09 PM

Big freakin' deal! I get emails from beautiful women all the time! :wink: laugh

But look at you! Hey, you don't have any, ummm, photos of that do ya?

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 01:06 PM
Speed dating is having multiple horrible dates, with a time limit.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 01:02 PM

well that is a little over 8 a month

hey gotta have them i guess

i wish i was popular :wink: laugh

grumble i recieved over 50 between 9:30 this morning and noon.it's not about being popular,it's about being a gentleman. be seeing you

So being a gentleman gets you 50 emails in 2 and a half hours? If I got that many in that time frame, I'd be convicted of stalking. hmmmmm

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 12:59 PM
If you're only destined to meet one person outta 6 billion? I'll put on my nikes and drink the koolaid now.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:55 AM
Being popular sucks.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:54 AM

No but to say Green Day is the worst band ever is just silly, do you personally have something against them? Have you forgotten about bands like Blink 182, who would OBVIOUSLY suck worse than Green Day. (and LB trumps them all in my opinion)

Ok, you're done talking. Seriously.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:54 AM
Plus I was comparing styles, not the bands. Geezus, some people are just whiney for a Sunday.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:52 AM

Please don't insult any band by comparing them to Limp Bizkit, as they are the worst band EVER.

Green day holds that title.

Ok, you're done talking. Seriously.

I'm sorry, did I miss a memo, where your taste in music trumps everything?

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:51 AM

Please don't insult any band by comparing them to Limp Bizkit, as they are the worst band EVER.

Hey now! They weren't all bad....they were at least a laughlaugh

But I don't think U2 and Limp is accurate...I'll have to think that one over...

It sounds U2ish, the Bizkitish, and goes back and forth.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:50 AM

Green day holds that title.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:47 AM

as of noon,i have recieved over 50 e-mails from various intelligent and beautiful women. Theank you,ladies. Why? because i am a gentleman. Men. here endeth the lesson. be seeing you

well that is nice good for you drinker

are we having a contest for emails

Apparently so. I missed that memo too. smokin

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:46 AM
Just listened to it. Kinda sounds like Limp Bizkit and U2 had sex and this band is their bastard children. Wow.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:44 AM
So everyone in Macon is under 30? what drinks slaphead

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:42 AM
what happens is they fire emails out to a bunch of random email addresses, all with the same message. And the only ones that worry, are the ones that actually know what the email is referring to. Its kinda like an old war dialer back in the day, it'd call every number and find which phones were modems. Don't worry about it, its nothing at all.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:26 AM
They all kinda look like they're trying to personify Ashton Kutcher to me.drinker

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:24 AM

i have been here for over 2 years

and have not had this issue in the past

and have not given out this address to anyone

all i give my address to get a different address

the only place mingle has this address is from when i signed up

exactly, but look at it this way, substitute ANY dating site in there. Its just a phishing attempt to get either a password or you to go to some nasty site. So delete and don't worry.