Community > Posts By > funkyfranky

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 08:01 PM

hi Frankie..:thumbsup: ..
no I was hoping it would not go down that path actually..
.... you know I have nothing but love..

Hi No2, sorry No1, lol
OK, I believe you, but only because it's you.

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 07:43 PM
Edited by funkyfranky on Sat 03/28/15 07:44 PM
There are few who wish to go unnoticed.
It's almost like your act of kindness is embarrassing to you, which makes me respect you even more.
You should shine on too, whatever that means.

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 07:27 PM

I love being nice, and yes it does feel great but it honestly doesn't get you anywhere in this world. You have to be assertive, not necessarily aggressive.

Sorry, crap statement, being nice is dangerous for those who want to take the piss out of your kindness, because what goes around comes around, ten fold

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 07:18 PM
There is a guy on here who has done something amazing, and he gets interviewed by his local news channel. I watched it in total awe.
I've asked him a thousand times to post it but he won't.
Sooooo, what I'm saying is, be very careful, you just never know when you are talking to a real life hero.

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 07:02 PM

Are we there yet??????

For never was there a story of more woe, than Juliet and her Romeo.
Shakespeare

I want an invite to the wedding, but again, I promise to stay off the vodka, at least for an hour
Franky lol (doesn't quite sound the same as the Bard)lol

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 06:51 PM

for me it does,,,its always better to be nice thin a d#k,,,,right?

Nas, I feel like I've walked into a friends reunion tonight, how have you been fine Sir

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 06:46 PM

My heart says it should. My brain says it doesn't. I try to be nice, I want to be nice. Then it seems I pay, lol!

No disrespect meant Ma'm, I know I'm not as wise as you, but please always listen to your heart, your head thinks too much whereas your heart doesn't, I know most of the time your head will be right, but the one time your heart is correct will make it all worth while.

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 06:41 PM
This site is amazing.
Yes people have arguments in the forums.
Yes there are scammers and vagabonds and scumbags in general.
But I will never hear a bad word said about Mingle, simply because most of the people on here are decent and honest.

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 06:28 PM
I don't think it can.
Certainly not without love.
If its just kinky sex then never, they would get bored with each other, but if two people are in love but enjoy the brighter side of life then yes I suppose they could.
I don't think the brighter side of life was the correct expression to use but I can't be arsed starting again.

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 06:19 PM

hey two k. what you been up to and where is that crazy storm and Torgo.

Hiiiiiii (((((funkygirl.)))))
They both stop in often:heart:
I have missed you..good to see you around.:heart: smooched flowerforyou love

I've missed you too, I'll always remember what a fool I was when I first joined, but I know you understood that at that time I was new and I didn't have a clue what was going going on, I sometimes see myself in some of the newbies.
Thank you

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 06:13 PM

if its a support group, Im not sure how they work

are non alcoholics welcome at alcoholics anonymous?

are men allowed at mommy groups?

,,,Id have to know more what type of meetings they were,,but the link is to a video..

my personal preference is if one is talking about problems in their community, only community members need be present

if one is talking about problems between communities, members of te involved communities should be present

it can be a learning opportunity , for instance, for an alcoholic to hear how the non alcoholics around him/her are affected as well as for the non alcoholics to hear what they can do to be part of the solution

Unbelievable, I can't put my finger on the word but ignorance doesn't come close.
Grow up for God's sake.

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 06:05 PM

You amaze me!:heart:

Look at you two, perfect. Can I be one of the bridesmaids, please, I promise to keep my mouth shut, even when I've had a vodka or two lol

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 05:55 PM

I joined for the conversations, some laughs and debates. And if something else should happen then fine..it not fine too.

But I have to say,(in my opinion) the constant man bashing has lead to many men leaving this site and many men getting disenchanted with it.

It just seems counterproductive for a dating site when there is constant finger pointing between the sexes. And many threads seem to be designed with that intention in mind.

Yes this is what I sorta meant in my previous comment on this post.
I've never hidden the fact that I'm a lesbian, but some of the men on here are beautiful, gorgeous, handsome, touching, sincere, humble, caring, honest, sweet, and above all human.
To most of the men I've known on Mingle and in life in general, I love you all.

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 05:20 PM

I am in a relationship so I am just here for the friendship and forums. I see intelligent posts by people like Funky Franky and it makes me look forward to my next visit. I see hateful stuff and it reminds me that it exists in the world and all good men have to do to allow evil to succeed is to do nothing. (paraphrased)

Thank you Sir.
You are correct, if the good people don't make a noise then the evil will win.
I'll be on here more often from this day forward.

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 05:03 PM
hey two k. what you been up to and where is that crazy storm and Torgo.

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 04:58 PM
There was a time when I loved Mingle.
I'll always be grateful to Mingle even if I didn't meet the love of my life here.
Lately I've found there is too much hate here, so I tend to shy away.
Sometime I log on and read some of the posts and straight away I log off again.
I guess thats human nature.

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 04:45 PM
Love and sex have nothing to do with each other so why they are mentioned in the same breath I'll never know.

no photo
Wed 03/18/15 06:59 AM
Dear Bobby
Can I say that I find your posts both laughable and so sad in a way.
Laughable because you actually posted this nonsense.
Sad because it appears that you believe your own rubbish and even sadder for the people who have been murdered by these monsters.
You said earlier that it's up to people to disprove your posts, you're wrong again, it's up to you to prove it.

no photo
Wed 03/18/15 06:40 AM
A man who owns one watch knows exactly what time it is, a man who owns two is never quite sure?

no photo
Wed 03/18/15 06:38 AM

QUESTION:

A house has 4 walls. All of the walls are facing south, and a bear is circling the house. What color is the bear? think

White, it's a Polar bear. The house is on 90 degrees North.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25