Community > Posts By > funkyfranky

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 02:57 PM
how I miss this place and all my lovely friends old and new

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 02:35 PM

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 07:13 AM
Good Morning Sir, although it's the middle of the afternoon here now. Have a very lovely day.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 07:08 AM

Unless he needs to keep in contact with his ex to share custody of the children, I see no godly reason why he would need to keep in touch with his ex-wife or ex-girlfriends or women whom he had a romantic relationship with in the past. It would smack of utter disrespect to me if he did.

Yes, similar thoughts from me.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 06:03 AM

Why should you worry about such things? Going through life feeling aggrieved is not going to help you. Won't make the quality of your life better, it will make it worse.
Maybe try and stop being bitter, angry and resentful all the time and start enjoying life again? So far you've wasted at least a month of your life on all that stuff. Are you going to be aggrieved later on as well that someone (I suppose) made you waste your life away?
Shrug it off and live! Today isn't ever going to come back, nor is that month. Live and enjoy. And instead maybe focus on how people get to feel happy. At least that will do something for you and add to your life.

Well said Crystal although I wouldn't have been so polite.

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 03:58 PM

I was thinking of something a little more low key.

Estelle the phrase low key comes from playing the piano, I think No1 wants someone to play his trumpet lol

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 03:39 PM

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious was first added to the Oxford English Dictionary in 1986.[5] A well known feghoot indirectly makes reference to this word, by affirming that Mahatma Gandhi was a "super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis".[

Mary Poppins is English metal Joeflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 03:37 PM

Blessed

That's because you are blessed Joe.

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 03:35 PM

You're welcome.

1jflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 02:56 PM

This is NOT a man bashing thread.....this thread is in the spirit of what makes a woman a woman.....please play nicely and with a sense of humour, it's all in good fun!!:heart:

Most men only have one bad habit, they breath lol. Men are great, my Dad is my hero.

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 02:45 PM
Welcome back Pinky girl. A blessing for Easter.

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 02:38 PM

Bought 2rings last 2years...one for her and one for me...she cheated...cant walk with one leg...is any one ready for this ring...promise

Has it got diamonds.

no photo
Sat 04/04/15 05:01 AM

any reasons???

Have you any idea how ridiculous your question sounds, if you would have used the word people instead of women it would have made more sense.

i'm sorry.

It's ok, just be careful with your words, I also learned the hard way on Mingle. People cheat because they are cruel and gutless and selfish and evil and inhumane. That's my reasoning anyway.

no photo
Sat 04/04/15 04:58 AM

any reasons???

Have you any idea how ridiculous your question sounds, if you would have used the word people instead of women it would have made more sense.

no photo
Sat 04/04/15 04:49 AM

"Life is the most difficult exam.many people fail because they try to copy others,not realizing that everyone has a different question paper!" True or fs with reason.

Life is the most difficult exam, you should try A level maths.
As for life, I never try to copy anyone, although as I've got a little older I do listen to advice from wiser people whereas a few years ago I wouldn't listen to anyone.
There are a few wise people on Mingle, who I've learned a lot from, mostly the fact that I'm not always right.

no photo
Sat 04/04/15 04:40 AM
Pinky what have you done, I've got a little left from my student grant so here's 20 dollars, that's about 5 vodkas so not bad lol

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 04:37 PM

iam who iam! iam singer,composer. gentle man with respect! i have organisation, care orphans and street kids! i miss love

need?? people get confused on needs and wants ...indifferent

And meal ticketsflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 03:38 PM
One thing is plainly clear, no persons life can ever be enriched while they hold contempt in their heart for others.

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 08:38 PM
Edited by funkyfranky on Sat 03/28/15 08:48 PM

Is tetchy similar to touchy touchy? :angel:

If I remember rightly it was first used by Shakespeare, in Hamlet, I think, but don't quote me on it, and yes, touchy could be another word for it, I prefer biatchy, it's my Scouse, take no **** from anyone attitude that's to blame.

To be touchy touchy or not to be touchy touchy. That is the question...

But to address the OP's topic, it can be threatening in the sense that we question our own prowess or desirability and take the switch personally.

She believed she could, so she did
I don't think there's much chance of the OP batting the other way, he'd be too busy with some of the women throwing themselves at him on here, funny to watch though.

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 08:21 PM

Is tetchy similar to touchy touchy? :angel:

If I remember rightly it was first used by Shakespeare, in Hamlet, I think, but don't quote me on it, and yes, touchy could be another word for it, I prefer biatchy, it's my Scouse, take no **** from anyone attitude that's to blame.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25