Community > Posts By > funkyfranky

no photo
Fri 02/27/15 01:56 AM

So, 'John' is now left-handed with a knife?

Is the writing in the bottom of the picture inverted as well?

Just how much do we know about 'John?'

You call him John and it's almost like you're being respectful to this savage.

no photo
Thu 02/26/15 03:12 AM
There are those, who by their own conduct, invite it.
Sorry peeps, it's not nice to see people singled out regardless of their opinions.

no photo
Thu 02/26/15 03:04 AM
McDonalds

no photo
Thu 02/26/15 03:02 AM

Estelle don't take his rubbish. Reading through the posts it's clear he's just an opinionated little prick

Are you capable of making a valid point? If challenging an opinion that is not based in reality makes me an a$$hole or a prick, so be it. At least I can do more than just call names.

I've got no interest in BDSM but my intention was to rattle your cage. I don't like bullies

Nor do I, but your insults, and name calling show that you clearly haven't read through the entire thread. Nowhere have I attacked anyone. And your attempt at bullying has failed.

flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/26/15 02:56 AM

Wot do you think ov me

Not trying to be a dick, but being from England, one would think you would have better command of the English language. Especially simple words like "what" and "of." Other than that, I have nothing.

Sounds like hes writing in accent....

But "of" sounds the same either way, doesn't it?

Here we go again

no photo
Thu 02/26/15 02:53 AM

Estelle don't take his rubbish. Reading through the posts it's clear he's just an opinionated little prick

Are you capable of making a valid point? If challenging an opinion that is not based in reality makes me an a$$hole or a prick, so be it. At least I can do more than just call names.

I've got no interest in BDSM but my intention was to rattle your cage. I don't like bullies

no photo
Thu 02/26/15 02:47 AM
We only have one brain but some of us have quite a few minds

no photo
Thu 02/26/15 02:44 AM

no photo
Thu 02/26/15 02:41 AM

psst...... " overkill...overkill ".....<< *uttering safeword...

this has turned ugly...pure torture....lemme outta here, pleez master..sick

I concur. Some people will never back down, even when they are slapped [no pun] in the face with the truth.

That's because some people are a$$ holes, as in Maddogs case.

no photo
Tue 02/17/15 01:05 PM
The guy who got burnt to death, I couldn't help but think of his mum

no photo
Tue 02/17/15 12:49 PM
The cheeks of my butt, they're always together lol

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 03:06 AM
I think your claim that policemen are dogs is foolish at best.
Yes there are some bad cops but they are far outweighed by good policemen.

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 04:27 PM
Sometimes I love myself and sometime I don't like me

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 04:18 PM

How do we know which Blondey111 is typing right now?!

wash your mouth out, there's only one Blondey111:heart:

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 04:16 PM

If Judaism never existed would it be a better world?

or

Would it be the same as we know it just without Judiasm that also birthed Christianity and Muslim beliefs?

and last but not least as an option

Is this world better off with the existence of Judaism?

What do you personally believe to be true?

Here are your choices again:

The existance of Judaism makes a _________ world.

1. better
2. same
3. worst

Let me answer your question with a question.
If people didn't feel the need to ask questions about each others religions would the world be a better place.

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 04:09 PM

Bruce lee has a message for you ... Be like water making its way through cracks grasshopper .... stay rigid in your endeavour and love will come to all .. Even monks .. Laughing :-)

Isn't he that Chinese guy. Does he own a restaurant or something
I thought he was a Buddhist monk .. Laughing

I'm glad you knew I was joking, to be honest all's I know is that he was some karate guy.

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 04:02 PM
For me the meaning of life is to simply bring a bit of joy into other peoples lives. Oh well

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 03:57 PM
I actually didn't read all your post Moe but if someone told me to stop singing 'God save the Queen' I would sing it even louder and say ---- you.

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 03:53 PM

Bruce lee has a message for you ... Be like water making its way through cracks grasshopper .... stay rigid in your endeavour and love will come to all .. Even monks .. Laughing :-)

Isn't he that Chinese guy. Does he own a restaurant or something

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 03:49 PM
There are endless cornfields under dull skies, and I have not shied away from portraying this sadness and utter loneliness, I hope you see in this picture, what I find hard to say in words.

Vincent.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25