Community > Posts By > funkyfranky

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 02:17 PM

I recall you being a little nasty with me when I first joined this site, and now it's all gone pear shaped for you.
It gives me no pleasure but what goes around comes around right.
I wish you well but most of all I hope you've learned a lesson.

Joeflowerforyou
Be honest, what buildings that you've built have fell down recently lol
I'm sure they regret what they said or more fool them.
Friend

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 02:00 PM
Redmist get over my knee you naughty boy , you don't want to be unfaithful, but you do love a good wind up post don't you

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 01:51 PM

To America and her allies

Thank you for my freedom.
If it wasn't for your brave men and women I would be speaking German.
I for one will always be grateful

flowerforyou

Hi Moe Hi Moe it's off to work we go
Hi Leigh Hi Leigh we're off to Tennessee
( Snow White and the 7 dwarfs song) lol

Hope you're both doing ok.

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 01:27 PM

Sometimes I wish I'd never been born

Don't even think it, let alone post it!....Life is about meeting the challenge!smokin

Leigh:heart: I would never let any selfish thoughts enter my mind, I just despair at this world sometimes. I couldn't help but think of the heartache his Mother must be feeling

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 12:47 PM
To America and her allies

Thank you for my freedom.
If it wasn't for your brave men and women I would be speaking German.
I for one will always be grateful

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 12:36 PM
One of your friends tries to get you a date, right in front of that person too.
Something like, you two would make a nice couple

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 12:30 PM
Sometimes I wish I'd never been born

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 04:53 AM
Compassion

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 03:53 AM
Edited by funkyfranky on Sun 01/25/15 03:54 AM

if I could understand. why they're saying, what they're saying.. and why they do, what they do... that would mean I..
can almost think.. and comprehend as they do....omg.. that would mean I would be crazy too.. and the last time I checked.. I have no idea why they say and do what they do..lol..
. crazy is as crazy does..laugh

Well most men can't understand the remote control despite the fact that it's glued to their hand 24/7 lol.

I know how to get Sky sports on
That's all you need to be able to work Joe and a few beers for the football also? Class, but some women will realise that about us all mate? bigsmile drinker

But I like football, Everton

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 03:49 AM

if I could understand. why they're saying, what they're saying.. and why they do, what they do... that would mean I..
can almost think.. and comprehend as they do....omg.. that would mean I would be crazy too.. and the last time I checked.. I have no idea why they say and do what they do..lol..

Well most men can't understand the remote control despite the fact that it's glued to their hand 24/7 lol.

I know how to get Sky sports on

laugh is that all lol

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 03:28 AM

Funnily enough I feel myself drawn to the sex topics (which doesn't say much for me I know)
But in my defense I look mostly just to see what nationality it's from, and hey presto.

Can't they just start some posts about curry or culture or something else for a change.
And don't 'yes dear' me lol
Franky do you think the Indians are into curry-lingus perhaps? laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

lol, gives a whole new meaning to hot and spicey:smile:

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 03:22 AM

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 03:15 AM
Hi Rahul.
Welcome and good luck

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 03:05 AM
Funnily enough I feel myself drawn to the sex topics (which doesn't say much for me I know)
But in my defense I look mostly just to see what nationality it's from, and hey presto.

Can't they just start some posts about curry or culture or something else for a change.
And don't 'yes dear' me lol

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 02:35 AM
Parisflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 01:44 AM
Edited by funkyfranky on Sun 01/25/15 01:46 AM

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 01:33 AM
blushing

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 01:32 AM

Hey Jolly Swagman, Th3Dv8...

Mightymoe and myself aren't 'Yanks.'

Mightymoe is from Texas...

And I'm from Canada.

we are all yanks to aussies and brits... they don't understand what a yankee really is, not like we do anyway..

A Yankee is someone who eats peanut butter and jelly sandwiches lol

I had one in Florida, well I had a bite of one, disgusting, unlike our very own tea and scones, did us Brits not teach you anything.

But seriously, the Sheik restores my hope for humanity somewhat.

In Australia mate that'd be peanut paste n jam :smile:

not that we put peanut paste with jam , yuk , but our vegemite is yuk to ...

I once read about a guy who was refused entry into Australia on account of his criminal record, and I thought, how ironic:smile:

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 12:39 AM

Why girls do lesbian sex

Oh look, another curry maker wanting something to jerk off too.
Send me a PM and I'll fill you in on the gory details, but it is xxx rated mind you, you're warned.

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 12:35 AM

Hey Jolly Swagman, Th3Dv8...

Mightymoe and myself aren't 'Yanks.'

Mightymoe is from Texas...

And I'm from Canada.

we are all yanks to aussies and brits... they don't understand what a yankee really is, not like we do anyway..

A Yankee is someone who eats peanut butter and jelly sandwiches lol

I had one in Florida, well I had a bite of one, disgusting, unlike our very own tea and scones, did us Brits not teach you anything.

But seriously, the Sheik restores my hope for humanity somewhat.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25