Community > Posts By > funkyfranky

no photo
Fri 02/12/16 11:05 AM
I couldn't help but smile after I read the comments and then looked at your username.
A lot of 2's in there. 5 out of 3 people struggle with fractions

no photo
Fri 02/12/16 10:54 AM
Was Einstein from the future.

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 07:00 AM

I find it rather simple and easy to understand women than MOST men. I don't know why. I have seen many couples break up because of inability to understand her. I find it saddening for this deficiency on most men.
Everybody, I am not a shrink

What's it like up there on the moral high ground.

What's moral got to do with it?? Its all about the facts!!

People aren't stupid, they only have to look at this and your other post to see how you are portraying yourself as an angel. It doesn't work.

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 06:55 AM

I find it rather simple and easy to understand women than MOST men. I don't know why. I have seen many couples break up because of inability to understand her. I find it saddening for this deficiency on most men.
Everybody, I am not a shrink

What's it like up there on the moral high ground.

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 06:40 AM

My opinion

The ops is fishing for a white woman. Those who do respond in a favorable way, will then be on the short line.

Marketing 101

Just my opinion..

A quick look through the OP's other posts he has made will tell you that he has a chip on his shoulder the size of New York.

no photo
Sat 01/23/16 09:21 AM
Allow me to answer your question with a question, why do some people choose to be clowns ?

no photo
Sat 01/23/16 09:18 AM
All Trump topics should be moved to the joke section.

no photo
Fri 01/22/16 01:38 AM
You only get one Mum.

no photo
Thu 12/03/15 07:10 PM

Was he angry about the party? Or what was being taught at the training? Was this a religious difference? Sex education is a dicey subject for many people.

I understand what you are saying but does it matter, there's lots of things that make me cross but it doesn't give me the right to kill and leave probably hundreds of people (relatives and friends of the deceased) heartbroken.
Cold blooded murder, simple as that.

no photo
Thu 12/03/15 06:24 PM
It all depends who you are saying it too.
When I say it to my mum its because she's my mum.
When I say it to my dad it's because I need some money lol, sorry dad, I love him really.
I don't think I've ever been in love so I wouldn't know any other meaning.

no photo
Thu 12/03/15 06:11 PM

Shucks, now we gotta build a bigger wall.

tongue2

i was liking trump till today, when he started mouthing off about the Jews...

I would never vote for him. He's a bozo! He's probably doing damage to his empire by running for President. I hope he doesn't get elected.

I understand what you mean Tulip but despite his controversial comments I do believe he just say's what a lot of people think.
I wouldn't vote for him if he was in the UK but I think he would make people wake up to reality.
Thank god for the English channel, our natural border, although there's a tunnel below it now.
I think Trump would fill it will concrete.

no photo
Thu 12/03/15 05:58 PM

I have now had 2 people respond to a message I sent them, saying nice to meet you, and 1 asked how old I am... telling me clearly she did not bother to glance at the profile at all...
Really, why bother wasting time responding to someone if you have no intentions of actually chatting with the person?

Well regardless of some of the cleverly sarcastic comments above I do understand what you're saying.
But I think some people do respond just to be nice and then decide to check out profiles later. Personally I'm like you, I would never respond to a message without checking a profile first.

no photo
Thu 12/03/15 05:44 PM
Drama in one

no photo
Thu 12/03/15 05:42 PM
When I first looked at this I thought it was Putin and the Turkish prime minister. Fighting over oil.

no photo
Thu 12/03/15 05:11 PM

act like animals, get treated like animals... laugh laugh

I would have to agree with this.
As much as I don't like thinking of Muslims as being all the same I wouldn't want any buying guns.
I'm sure any sane Muslim would agree or at least understand.

no photo
Tue 10/27/15 08:20 AM

If love is the answer, Can you please repeat that question?flowerforyou

What could the world do with a whole lot more of right now?

no photo
Tue 10/27/15 08:10 AM
Pie Jesu Andrew Lloyd Webber

no photo
Tue 10/27/15 08:08 AM
Good news so happy for you.

no photo
Tue 10/27/15 08:04 AM
There's good and bad in both men and women. I like to think the good outweigh the bad quite easily.

no photo
Tue 10/27/15 07:58 AM
All tears shed at the graveside are words left unspoken.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25